• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah he plays mk now. i played him in grand finals of a tournament down in SD and he beat my mk in 3 games. but trust me, he beatable

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Dude, Kyle, are we teaming for this? I got some other people asking me for teams, but I know me and you talked about teaming again after that other time.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah get the word out that DSF is coming, too bad vidjo isnt gonna be coming lol

im sure DSF would like another crack at some east coasters

Tink

Smash Hero
hotarms said:
naw bring futile so he can show dope and tink how to play wario

>.>
-_-......i see how it is michigan. its time to bring out a new crazy wario for this and show people whats up.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I swear, if I take any sets off of anyone, I'm going to ask you to immolate yourself.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Most likely going to this. Kinda poor right now. So maybe I'll come and do a few money matches and see where that gets me. So yea everybody thats not better than me money match me when I get there!!!! lol

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
You better get going with some practicing, after seeing Tink's wario I don't know if anyone can compare :wario:
thats funny dope's still my favorite wario, and DBS got a sick ROB. and my gw is 2 good rite now, i figured out like so much **** about him. and i wont get nervous and spam no more, promise :laugh:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
this is gunna b the most epic tourney of the summer im bringin 3-4 people guaranteed

Lain i want 2 MM u i forgot 2 @ digital ops

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Because by "I HAVE THE BEST WARIO IN THE NATION" he actually meant "I live(d) in Michigan and therefore suck compared to most of the nation." True story.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
why should i stop posting stupid ****? i am not smart enough to play brawl. this to me means i'm stupid, so all of my posts should be stupid. if i post it's stupid. that's the way it is and the way it has always been. i am stupid. if you can't handle that do something about my stupidity. stupid ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom