• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
be prepared guys, Ripple and chewyy are coming to wreck singles and teams

Dopey

Smash Lord
wel tinks coming, so i wouldnt worry about teams too much ; )

double wario son!

hopefully my samus is good by then =(

$ matches?

TheMann

Smash Ace
ayo themann we gon team for this one?
I wish I could give you a straight answer but as of now I only got enough money for singles. I'll get back to you ASAP if I get the money.

All I got to say is you people better hope I don't get the money. Me and Thax are a monster team :mad: lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not as much of a monster team as Xiivi and me, even though it'll be the first time we even meet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Man, I have enough money to enter... NOTHING right now. So hopefully I get some.
Go to a college campus and sell white t-shirts. Write on them with sharpie marker in japanese whatever the person buying the shirt wants.

I saw a guy doing that with chinese at King's Island once, he was making a pretty penny.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
So I finally got a job but I won't get paid for like 2 or 3 weeks and I have no money, so I don't know if I'll be able to make this ****.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Sup people. I happen to be in town at the moment and I'm just wondering if there is any Melee going on as a main event or even a side event any time in the future?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Sup people. I happen to be in town at the moment and I'm just wondering if there is any Melee going on as a main event or even a side event any time in the future?
Are you going to be around Chicago on the 9th of August? If so, i have some good news.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I think im going to be able to drive too, would you partner with a stranger?lol

I would, better than watching with your hands in your pockets....
sure why not. I've only teamed with someone twice.... all the other times its been some other random people i know/kinda know.

also i love teams and generally do better in teams then singles.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
if themann cant team im gonna probably want a teammate. but themann is first priority if he wanna team. but i dunno if he can so yeah.

lain

Smash Master
My name is Lain, and I enjoy making triple posts of nonsense. And I often double/triple post in the same minute! I'm just that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom