• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

BBQTV

Smash Master
if your not going to play like a flaming homosexual, then dont play brawl competitively

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I have no strong feelings either way in Sky VS Diem

I might be bias ever so slightly towards sky just because I never met diem though.

Zucco

Smash Master
Im totally biased because I live in the same town as dmbrandon. He is my teacher. I know how he acts and people fall for his trolling way too easily lol.

Browny

Smash Hater
HTTP Error 502 Bad gateway

Introduction

A server (not necessarily a Web server) is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfil the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) to access the requested URL. This server received an invalid response from an upstream server it accessed to fulfil the request.

This usually does not mean that the upstream server is down (no response to the gateway/proxy), but rather that the upstream server and the gateway/proxy do not agree on the protocol for exchanging data. Given that Internet protocols are quite clear, it often means that one or both machines have been incorrectly or incompletely programmed.
It all makes sense now... Still just as angry :mad:

-edit-
Got 502'd on this post too lol

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
ahahahaha Ginyu Force.

I spent this evening bonding with granpda linkshot watching craaaaaaaaazy TAS Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby and the Amazing mirror, and Sonic Advance Runs <3

and a little Brawl+ too~

it was fun~

Browny

Smash Hater
Or you could just, you know, not link that pic in the topic title.

whatever makes this board freak people out the least.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
@Alex, it's not that I'm stronger, just different training habits, :3

@Indigo: We aren't wishing ill upon these good people, we are just attempting to make them stronger. >.>

Browny

Smash Hater
I realised after I posted that I thought he said put it in the topic title, yeah no one checks the OP lol.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
With the exception of nothing, that was kinda boring.
Lol. i didnt post it because it would be funny. i just wanted to make an extremely large post without using lol pics.

besides, you didnt find the get back in the - oh fine whatever.

oh yeah. i live in a tropical country where its hot the whole year round. get@me.

Top Bottom