• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
is it ok if I link that luc upskirt in the op in a collapse.

:<
lol gay
Or you could just, you know, not link that pic in the topic title.

whatever makes this board freak people out the least.
word
Not that I care, but really. How many people actually check the first page before going straight to the end?
stop supporting this

I got bored and made my own version anyway.
gayer
Saved.

10saves.
gayest

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Smashboards is running pretty smoothly this morning. Did everything get resolved?
Hope so.

is it ok if I link that luc upskirt in the op in a collapse.

:<

Why?...

Meh, whatever floats your boat I suppose. I found the pic to be funny at least, but that's probably because I've been desensitized to it all by now. Throwing it up in the OP will just I don't know.

--

Espy, I searched a lot, and yet I couldn't find the other instances where you agreed with me. :< I swear you were with me once in the Pika social and twice here though!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure I haven't, Jeanie.

BTW, I bought some jeans the other day. They fit wonderfully.

The only good thing that comes out of the 502's is that they supplement our post countsI'm with DJ on this one.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rita ain't mad.
That level of gyration is what she aims to possess one day.

She's a hard working fox.

ROB sucks. Lucario is better. Furries > Robots
Actually, Veril agrees with you. Though ROB has a lot of planking potential. So just see my signature to see what I'm talking about. All of this is so the quote in my signature can show up. Because my message has to have as many characters as my signature for it to appear. There, that should do it. Ta da!

Edit: well apparently not. Come on. Show.

Signature- a defining mark, unique to a specific entity, usually for the sole purpose of communicating a set of ideals or the overall character of the entity. A signature may also be used as a seal of quality, to show that a product in question was created by or approved by the entity. A prime example would be the signature artists place on their work to show that it is theirs.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Lucario beats ROB 51.67:48.33 :p

Don't forget he's a big target too and as I always say...
"When in doubt aim for the head."

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I just discovered my distaste for liver.

Seems sigs with a little dancing in them are getting popular.

Or maybe not, I wouldn't know.

Good Stuff Trela.

Top Bottom