• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

BBQTV

Smash Master
no thread on smashboards even compares to this thread in wiredness.............. awesome!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Xyro, you obviously haven't seen what goes on in here.

Compared to the Lucario boards, the Houston boards is like a Kindergarten class room. Chaotic, but with a sense of order.

This place has none of that.

Browny

Smash Hater
flame, put the draft of the luc boards rules up so we can add to em :) (in private on a word doc or something, plz dont people clog up the GD with 1 sentence posts about additional rules)

iLink

Smash Champion
Man I wanted to go to BIO soooooo bad, but it's on my grandparent's 50th anniversary : (

There always seems to be something stopping me from going to big events.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Going to a MI tourney tomorrow as well, Ally will be there and some of IL's best may be coming as well.
-pops up-
Where in Michigan is this tourney taking place? I'm staying in the southern bit about two hours from Chicago at our lakehouse this weekend.
-Night used Lurk. Night lurks moar!-

Top Bottom