• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

solecalibur

Smash Master
Wait...is valkehnyan out yet?!
I havn't touched the game in weeks. '3' Tao will still probably be my main, but Valkenhyan will be a close secondary.

Also yea lol, silly silly brawlers freaking out about wifi. At the very least there was some good troll threads. '3'

EDIT: Oh! Nevermind found the teaser video. He has a pink bow on his tail. =p
October you have awhile to wait
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uInuQo-Opo&feature=player_embedded
(starts at 1:34)

Browny

Smash Hater
Man it wasnt that long ago me and espy were both on 5000 posts.... now hes gonna hit 10,000 before I get to 6,000 lol

so much spam :p

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
dang it!
I didn't look where I clicked and only saw the title of this thread, thinking it was an brawl wi-fi one, which made me vote in your poll, and theres only one answer to that poll :o
oh well, hi anyway ^.^

tedward2000

Smash Champion
All of the boards are dead. Tru Fact.

Also, packing all day today and its been hard because even though I got a full nights rest, I can't seem to stay awake. But I did find out that I can do stuff with coffee that puts coffee joints to shame.

Coffee Wiz.

iLink

Smash Champion
I thought that FS thing was known o.O

I've done quite a few times for some mixups.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
holding my first tournament tomorrow (not playing-wise, hosting/organizing wise), wish me luck.

@Linkshot FS= footstool -> dair, I have to admit I pulled off several and it's pretty good, I've stopped some attacks with the footstool animation, then dair'd them after in some friendlies.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Hiya guys. I woke up today with 25 kids all screaming happy birthday to me XD.

Also, Hows MLG raleigh?

Top Bottom