• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
pretty much for MLG columbus your seed was based off of alphabetical order, hence why i had a higher seed vs most of the people i fought in bracket [ i even asked the judges]. This also gave me an additional strike over neutrals during the first match.....i really had almost too much control over what stages i wanted to go to.

I mean think about my first match vs richbrown..R is relatively low on the alphabet. N "D" is like the 4th beginning letter in the alphabet

iirc, Mikehaze was the only person that had a higher seed then me, because i think he went to Orlando

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Dittos are gaaaaay guys :<

haha got 3rd in in a MLG weekend tournament, would have gotten 1st/2nd but PITBULL HAD TO GO AND FIGURE ME OUT IN LOSERS FINALS ;o

I wanted another shot at brian daammmniiit

solecalibur

Smash Master
did he take anything as Lucario? or use him in other rounds?

edit: POST 1111!!!!
Not quite sure =(
I know lee martin went lucario a ton at apex saving him a lot of sets =3 but at DC I can keep updated for the lucarios since i plan on going

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
daw sole, i had a match at c-bus were we had to start over due to not having a timer n pause on....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was seeded alphabetically? My new name is A. Unless symbols transcend A. Then I'm ~.

In other news, apparently Trela and I make a a good doubles team. How unusual...and Ness/Lucario is a ******** team.

Browny

Smash Hater
feed him AS to regain health?

doesnt seem to ******** to me lol.

lol @ anyone who entered with a vVv tag though :p

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Shouldn't we be saying congratulations to Lee?

whether he used lucy or not he's still a bro amirite?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
feed him AS to regain health?

doesnt seem to ******** to me lol.

lol @ anyone who entered with a vVv tag though :p
When I say ********, I mean ******** good. During a small local tourney, every time we decided to use it, we never lost the match. We went through a lot of off combinations like Luigi/MK and Marth/Ike and did pretty good overall. It would be nice to team with Trela in a real tourney some day and see how we do...we never teamed before and got 2nd (out of 6, lol). Natural team synergy ftw. If we actually practiced, the results could be lol-some...

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Lucas is better with Luc than ness :p

also <3 lee.

I can't wait til he comes to CO.
Mmm-hmm;)

It was seeded alphabetically? My new name is A. Unless symbols transcend A. Then I'm ~.

In other news, apparently Trela and I make a a good doubles team. How unusual...and Ness/Lucario is a ******** team.
Lets go, $20 MM Ness/Lucario vs. Lucas/Lucario.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, what the...how random.

Top Bottom