• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
[22:09] <Zao|Nude> so like
[22:09] <Zao|Nude> I'm naked
[22:09] <Zao|Nude> and
[22:09] <Zao|Nude> my mom walks in
[22:10] <Zao|Nude> and gives me cookies with Nutella on them
[22:10] <ZeroSuitSamus> and says "don't say anything, i don't want to know"
[22:10] <Zao|Nude> and I say thank you
[22:10] <ZeroSuitSamus> aww sweet
[22:10] <Zao|Nude> and she doesn't even ask
[22:10] <Duskull> Aww sweet, nutella

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
@ Kita

thanks bro <3 .......... did i seriously just? .....

@ loldrama

Chill the :lucario: out. bros dont fight! D:

------

So i got hooked on watching iron man: armored adventures. idk why though. Story's mediocre, VA average, and making tony stark a teen is bleh. But the theme song is so freaking legit i dont bother changing the channel anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asJKYz9yLic&feature=related

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Naruto??? Almost as bad as Bleach. It's the first seasons (1-2...3?) that save it.
Other then that, redic.

Also, I'm scoping for being a Judge at the Electric carnivals (Brawl/other game tournaments) up here at NAU. We have a commentator, but being a Judge I get to commentate too. :D

Zucco

Smash Master
you went people to pamper and babysit you and you cry about tourneys every week you come back from one. i dont like to see that so i tell how it is.

ill honor your request though. no longer friends. ill get rid of you on everything. have fun with your life
Actually no. I try and avoid people until I feel better because I dont like to bring people down and I need to clear my head. Sure I over reacted last weekend but hey, it was pretty ****ing gay. I got over it in a day and I'm changing for the better but since you just see things your way without actually being around, I can understand you not knowing anything about the situation.

Friends dont just stop talking to eachother or constantly try to stab people while they are down. you overreact and handle so many situations like crap.

ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle
name search.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Actually no. I try and avoid people until I feel better because I dont like to bring people down and I need to clear my head.

Cool. I avoided you on AIM cuz you're boring to talk to(also emo at the time). I've told you this countless times. And who knows if it would've taken you a day to get over it or a month. Either way, I didn't want a part of it.

Sure I over reacted last weekend but hey, it was pretty ****ing gay. I got over it in a day and I'm changing for the better but since you just see things your way without actually being around, I can understand you not knowing anything about the situation.

I heard what happened. I saw results. I expected emoness. I avoived it.

Friends dont just stop talking to eachother or constantly try to stab people while they are down. you overreact and handle so many situations like crap.

Stab? you call not talking to you on aim or telling you that you knew it was random seeding and you paid for it so man up a stab? ridiculous. No one should get mad at that. It's the truth and not harsh at all. This is reality, not a childrens fantasy. I'm gonna tell it like it is.

ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle ksizzle
name search.
Hey. can you like stop talking to me or about me?
You lost. I'm tired of this roller coaster. Don't approach me on the internet, in person, etc. I'll do the same. Enjoy your life.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol, as if I ever really approached you in weeks. I dont have a problem with it. you always used to start the convos on aim anyway. I never did.

All I was doing was explaining the situation about mlg in that post. Its kinda lame how MLG seeds randoms by alphabetical order.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Glad everything is settled.

D. disciple/MTI: what part of the midwest do you guys live in? I might go to cincinnati on the 11th for a kind of big tourney happening.

Top Bottom