• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What I have for you ascends far beyond the human concept of love, Teddy.
I don't even think there's a single word on the planet that can describe it.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Apparently I'm neutral good.

Alignment test: http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html

You are 50% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
What I have for you ascends far beyond the human concept of love, Teddy.
I don't even think there's a single word on the planet that can describe it.
Ah, I was correct after all. You forgot about Steam, then me.

Can't say I didn't see this coming eventually though. Ted, I suggest you keep an eye on Espy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I regret not playing him when he was in Houston...maybe he'll come back some day...WHobo 3 if it happens...

Zucco

Smash Master
Well, im pretty sure you did better than I did. Im not sure if its a Marth thing of a Haze thing but either way I need to get better lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Expected.

I am disappoint.

You are 5.6% Evil.
You are 38.5% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own personal whims. You are first and foremost an individualist. You value your own freedom and liberty but won't necessarily strive to protect that of others'. You hate restrictions, challenge traditions, and shun authority. You may be at times unpredictable, but your actions are not random or without thought.

You are the stereotypical “Free Spirit.” You feel truly free from both society's restrictions and the zeal of a do-gooder.

Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Moreau, Tarzan, and Tyler Durden.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Awww so sweet. C:
I'd help beat up old people together with you~! <3
<3

Apparently I'm neutral good.

Alignment test: http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html
True Neutral

You are 25% Good.
You are 2.6% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
You are 38.9% Good.
You are 12.8% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ah, I was correct after all. You forgot about Steam, then me.

Can't say I didn't see this coming eventually though. Ted, I suggest you keep an eye on Espy.
Don't worry Dusky.
I just realized Teddy. He's k.
You're still the gold medal, baby. <3

Also, since everyone else is doing it:

You are 50% Good.
You are 7.7% Lawful.

Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You are 41.7% Good.
You are 2.6% Chaotic.

I wanna say more, but I gotta run to class. Ffffffff-

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You are 63.9% Good.
You are 10.3% Lawful.

aka I'm a sucker.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
You are 44.4% Good.
You are 2.6% Lawful.

fun fun.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Sheesh, so many Neutral Goods.

And I got the same thing.

Forgot to copy it though and too lazy to go and get it.

@Espy: Oh, I see. Okay then. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Besides, you have a fedora and love Kat as much as I do.
Why would I furget that?!

culexus・wau

Am I the only one who would rat out the guy buying the CDs, making as much as commotion as possible and grab a few of my own and walk on out?

maybe walking away casually and slowly after I broke that museum thing too

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I figure you aren't, here I mean.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. But I would totally take the thing I broke from the museum as a memento.

culexus・wau

I'm also the one who climbed the tree and demanded a reward for the cat.

I would so totally do that.

Top Bottom