• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

iRJi

Smash Champion
I posted this a while back, but i am going to repost it so people can see it.

For anyone who is familiar with turtle beach products, i am selling my set of Force X1's for 30.00. They 100% work, and there is nothing wrong with them. I just don't use them anymore, so I might as well give them to someone who might have better use for it then me.

A picture of them would be this: http://www.productwiki.com/upload/im...r_force_x1.jpg

Also, information about them can be found here: http://www.productwiki.com/turtle-beach-ear-force-x1/

Also, I am also selling one of my laptops for 350. Price can be talked out for a bit. It is an Acer 7520. More information about the laptop can be found here:

http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/no...e7520sp2.shtml

Let me know if anyone is interested by posting here or by PM.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Is D.Disciple really attending Tearbear's tournament?

Also, I can take 31 old people and 30 five year olds in a fight.
Oh and this too:
You are 25% Good.
You are 20.5% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
It's nice to have time to waste on stupid questionnaires.

Browny

Smash Hater
Hey guys, I've had a revelation. Smash isn't important. : D
Honestly, I find it pretty funny that you said before that theres better things in life than smash and then of all the things you could do in the world, you got into WoW.

That alignment test needs more options :/ Nearly every single question I thought of what I would do in the situation but it wasnt there bah.

---

wtf why is irc so dead right now :/

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Actually, I was into WoW a long time ago and am relapsing now. I don't play a lot really. I just do my PvP dailies and a few arena matches and I'm good for the day. Sometimes I skip it altogether. Plus, my brother pays for my account cause I tank for him so he can get better gear, so it works for me just dandy.

I'm actually doing a lot of art now, working out at the gym quite frequently, getting quite ripped in the process, doing a lot of running and endurance training, and working two jobs. That and of course oogling at wuffychicks. How could I forget that? I'm training for a real sport now, it's called marathons and road races. :3

Blame Arizona for having a ****ty scene full of great smashers who don't want to play. It just burned me out really quick. I don't have any competitive drive to play the game anymore, just got old kinda. At the rate our scene was plummeting, I realized I was wasting a lot of time I could be using to create a stronger mind and body. Who really cares if you're the best smasher in Arizona or even the world? Like 5% of the population if even that. I got a career, school, and love life to think about. Smash was great and I'll still play for fun and keep in touch with all the friends I made doing it out here, I just don't really want to play hardcore or attend out of state tourneys, or even local for that matter.

I dunno, it's just not as important to me as I led myself to believe. I actually only go to Melee smashfests with Axe, Taj, and Forward now. ^^;

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
That alignment test needs more options :/ Nearly every single question I thought of what I would do in the situation but it wasnt there.
This. also, my actions toward a friend depend on who that friend is. if its a girl, i would probably just do the right thing out of respect. but if its a fellow bro i'd definitely screw him over.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
This annoyed me. Very much.
Look at it this way, he's giving fair warning.

I usually don't screw over my friends, but there are occasions that I will and they receive fair warning beforehand that I will. It really depends on just who exactly it is though.

Regardless of gender.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Who's to say he isn't racist?
I was made racist by the majority of blacks being bullies at my middle school.
I prefer the company of women over men because a man will never make me as happy as a woman.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Who's to say he isn't racist?
I was made racist by the majority of blacks being bullies at my middle school.
I prefer the company of women over men because a man will never make me as happy as a woman.
I was more annoyed at the fact that he would or wouldn't help someone based on their gender, not if one gender makes you more happy than the other.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
;-;

It's to be expected. What reasonable options do I have with Sonic? ;-;
Running away...and that's about it.

I would teach you the ditto matchup, but it looks like Trela is already immune to it. :ohwell:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ugh.
I don't want to CP King Dedede, RT.

Guess I'll just have to run harder and smarter.
**** this character.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ugh.
I don't want to CP King Dedede, RT.

Guess I'll just have to run harder and smarter.
**** this character.
You can try Marth. Nike can teach you the basics, I can teach you the anti-Lucario side. ;)

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
So Zao may have almost died today... 2-stocked first match but came back and double 3-stocked Life, winning him the game. He's a lucky son of a *****.

Edit: disregard kita's post

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was so hyped for One Piece...

But then I forgot it's on a four-week break.
PROFOUND SADNESS.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Mangastream.com for new chapters, it shows like the latest 5 chapters

bleachexile.com for all the other chapters so when you're done catching up, go to mangastream every wednesday night/thursday morning for new chapter releases.

Browny

Smash Hater
I saw this and I had to make an edited version for phil

win picture that unfortunately I had to delete b/c of censor dodge

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
ouch. you guys are taking it so seriously :/ i dont mean to seriously screw like abandon you in some far unknown place. thats just un bro-like. but if its something like who gets the last cookie, yeah. i'd prolly point out something. that isnt there, and go snatch off half the cookie. but girls tend to really get angry over the smallest things, so i dont screw them over anymore. im a (i think) nice guy at heart. I'd never (unless your a douche) do something so incredibly full of ******ry to a fellow lucy.

although yeah. since this is the internet and all, where everything is serious business, i do apologize for my rather childish post. forgive me? pretty please with chocolate?

Top Bottom