• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
We just started allowing it what with the revival of the GTA smash scene and all.

Snake's cypher not auto-snapping ledges is nice, and I'm sure I don't have to mention how awesome our ledge-snap range is. Admittedly, I nearly lost a match figuring out how to face Snake, nearly getting 3 stocked, but once I figured it out I completely shut him down and won without getting hit more than a couple of times. A lot of it involved completely ignoring the grenades, and I think I might have gotten a DT kill, though I'm probably thinking of another match. Lucario two stocks down at 140% is ****.

Steam

Smash Hero
If Japes is legal go japes against snake. you can camp him on the side platforms with a lead. plus the ceiling is massive and there are tons of ledges to aid in recovery.

also how did Lee get spring gimped? :/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
In a similar way ADHD did

Sonic could be better or worse than people perceive him to be, but that still doesn't change the fact that some people have no clue how to fight him lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I have issues with Sonic, I'm always surprised when people say, do stuff and we win, yet I can never do that against a good Sonic.

Also Thank you for the congrats RJ.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Ugh.

The reason why I came here was to try to help build up the metagame. I, by no means am perfect, I make mistakes like everyone else. I mean hey, early on everyone thought Lucario's Force Palm was a true CG. There's no reason to continually bring up every little thing that you find wrong with what I say, right?

I was once labeled as a WiFi Lucario on these boards, but I wanted to prove I wasn't so I went to live tournaments. However, some of you always find something negative to say about me. It feels like some of you are just fishing for a way to insult me or something like that.Are these kinds of statements really necessary?

Look, I'm sorry if I've been pissing any of you off and I'd much rather make amends.

We are the ultimate group of Lucarios that have the ability to spread knowledge of how to play Lucario, tactics, etc. Wouldn't it just be better to put our heads together to come up with stuff and to help iron out the flaws of our playstyles?
I'll keep it short so as not to drag out the drama.

If you can in fact admit when you're wrong, then do so next time when numerous people including procarios are calling you on it, instead of doing what you have been doing, which is stroking your own ego and playing up a misunderstood genius complex.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Okay, so I think with showing MTI frame advance and OSA/PSA, he might churn out data he can verify his findings and validate things, since I'm usually too busy (I haven't touched my Wii in over a month :p)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have issues with Sonic, I'm always surprised when people say, do stuff and we win, yet I can never do that against a good Sonic.

Sonic is just one of those characters where if you don't know his gimmicks, he can really screw you over. And the fact that there very few good Sonics for good practice. I think MLG proved that.

Not a problem for Lucario though...just hard camp him. :troll:

ADHD

Smash Hero
In a similar way ADHD did

Sonic could be better or worse than people perceive him to be, but that still doesn't change the fact that some people have no clue how to fight him lol.
Sonic is terrible. I knew about the spring gimp, I just made a mistake and got pushed offstage.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm good at every matchup except myself. I'm the reason I lose half my games :/

how does one fix a ****ty mindset? :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

In reality, that's all you have to do. Stuff.
You'll win if you just do stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPjnvBycXn0

I don't know what he was thinking, he could've dair stalled since X wasn't even close to pressure him, and he also had a second jump.
That's the problem, phil. He wasn't thinking.

Sonic is just one of those characters where if you don't know his gimmicks, he can really screw you over. And the fact that there very few good Sonics for good practice. I think MLG proved that.

Not a problem for Lucario though...just hard camp him. :troll:
This.
Also, fair pretty much stomps out any hope Sonic has of approaching directly. Your jab is also strong, and in the air, Sonic's options against Lucario are hilariously nonexistent, for the most part.

Sonic is terrible. I knew about the spring gimp, I just made a mistake and got pushed offstage.
You also made the mistake of losing to a Sonic.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You got 2 stocked. You made a mistake one stock then got ***** the next 2.

POOR FLAMEWAVEK HURT HIS WRIST.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, after hearing what he does with his hand in the IRC, this is not surprising in the least.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Good job Flame, you beat Rich as in Rich Brown?
he was prob sandbagging + he went meta.

BUT IT was a 1$ mm that at least I WAS taking super srs

he kinda did try to time me out but he messed up and upb sd'd

but

"socal PRer Richbrown, lost to this random lucario, whose wrist was fractured,"

sounds like HELLA FUNNY out of context, like if you want to be a bit of an ******* about it,

but I <3 rich, helped me soooooooooooo much a APPRECIATE IT GREATLY.

BUT REALLY this us my funniest "accomplishment" ever lmao!

well like espy I do bend it awkwardly like i see in pictures sometimes but,,, yeah was bound to happen, like... why now? :(

I know I'm bringing this up from two days ago, but...

KenniSpam!, saying that you're the best Lucario in the MW is like saying you're a nice hat in a land fill; you're still garbage.

inb4****storm

Excuse my impolite disruption of this family-bonding MTI hate, but I felt the need to point out that Pitbull's avatar just screams "Okay".

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I just saw pics of FWK for the first time tonight and I fapped like crazy to them. She's definitely the cutest gamer girl ever.

Top Bottom