• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I down for a bi-weekly but you know me besides more human experience matches for me cause all I been doing is playing wi-fi but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Says the person who had no interest for pound till you found out about a Mario party 4 tourney there.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey man If I see your name somewhere, I gonna go to that thread simple as that. Tyser knows that in experience hahaha.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I wouldn't trust gamegenie as the head of the military. He'd probably go too aggro and end up killing himself twice.

BPx

Smash Lord
So..... housing? Tyser MAY be able to
if he doesn't go to Nakacon
and Iowa probably can't come unless there is some form of housing >.<

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I could ask MK Mike (formerly known as Mexi) or Dan about it. If need be I CAN do it but it may be tricky.

Edit: So Round Robin tournament on the 12th/13th? If not, Iowa might be doing a bi-weekly then.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why are you guys hosting this the same day as Pound?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Jigga what? I didn't know about that, but it's probably because none of us are going to Pound and Jokers is the 26th and the 12th doesn't work for Aura because he has to take the ACT and the 5th was going to be QRS's tournament but he changed it to the 29th. So I guess we could have had it the 5th, but idk, sucks I guess.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Better think about a hotel for backup plan.
I lol'ed

I could ask MK Mike (formerly known as Mexi) or Dan about it. If need be I CAN do it but it may be tricky.

Edit: So Round Robin tournament on the 12th/13th? If not, Iowa might be doing a bi-weekly then.
I could host some people, not sure if we'd have room at my place for everyone, though. And you'd all have to bring blankets/pillows.

resTy

Smash Champion
Better think about a hotel for backup plan.
I just now saw this. LMFAO!

But hey, Brandon, if I don't go to Nakakon I'll house Iowa.
I'm pretty much 50/50 on going so you won't know til last minute.
Otherwise, Dan can probably get you guys. He's a good fella.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Just man up and drive back. If I come, I'll have to drive all the way back to Cedar Rapids to make a Street Fighter tournament Sunday.

resTy

Smash Champion
Ngamer, you should come to Nebraska Feb 26th b/c there's a tourney that day as well. Unless you already knew about it, in which case, ignore me.

P.S. For SSF4 as well as Marvel and Blazblue.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
At FFC?

I just read on their SRK thread they're planning on the 20th. If not, I may consider coming up- but I don't want to miss Joker's first Marvel tournament.

Also, I saw GG post there, lol.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
A con? I'd have better comp playing against the cpu honestly. Plus that crap takes $$ I don't have. At least right now.

resTy

Smash Champion
The guys who run the FFC tournaments are also running the tournaments at this event.
I'm pretty sure it won't be just a bunch of amateur players altho there will be some.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If I go to this nerdtron event I go for SSBM, MvC3 and PKMN and beat scrubs in that game.

Top Bottom