• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Discussion

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also there are confusing parts in Endgame, like plenty... especially the ending.
- Peter Parker is back to school, and his friend Ned didn't age... so... my guess is they can only give explanation that nearly of Peter Parker's school's staff and student were affected by the snap
So...
Is Howard the Duck gonna have his own movie in MCU? Um... no?
I know many super hero movies were crap back in 1980s including that Howard the Duck movie, I don't know how can they make Howard the Duck movie good... especially for MCU.
1. They changed Ned and MJ surviving the snap just for the sake of Peter dying, still having his best friend, and not having to date some new chick...if only Flash got snapped away
2. I would totally be all in for a Howard the Duck movie (done by James Gunn), but the upcoming animated show (and his Endgame appearance) will do for now
Captain Marvel, Spidey, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie annnnd... Who takes the place of Stark/Banner in terms of being the technology wizard to move the plot forward?

I assume Falcon and Bucky are out since they're getting a TV show.
I’ve been thinking Wanda would be busy since her show with Vision is happening, and Spidey might be too busy with school and love to be a full time Avenger. Atm the only current characters with nothing major planned yet are

Captain Marvel
Black Panther (until the sequel, but that won’t affect him)
Shuri
Valkyrie
War Machine
Professor Hulk
Ant-Man
Wasp
Doctor Strange (until the sequel)
Everyone from the Netflix/Hulu/ABC/Freeform shows (though they’ll always be the least likely ones for anything movie related)
Howard the Duck
Korg and Meek
Another Black Widow (make those other ones just as popular)
Nova

That’s all the choices I got

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’ve been thinking Wanda would be busy since her show with Vision is happening, and Spidey might be too busy with school and love to be a full time Avenger. Atm the only current characters with nothing major planned yet are

Captain Marvel
Black Panther (until the sequel, but that won’t affect him)
Shuri
Valkyrie
War Machine
Professor Hulk
Ant-Man
Wasp
Doctor Strange (until the sequel)
Everyone from the Netflix/Hulu/ABC/Freeform shows (though they’ll always be the least likely ones for anything movie related)
Howard the Duck
Korg and Meek
Another Black Widow (make those other ones just as popular)
Nova

That’s all the choices I got
Oh, I didn't know Wanda and Vision were getting a show. What the ****. How many Disney+ MCU shows ARE there??

Also I thought Shuri was straight murdered in Infinity War. Am I remembering that wrong?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh, I didn't know Wanda and Vision were getting a show. What the ****. How many Disney+ MCU shows ARE there??

Also I thought Shuri was straight murdered in Infinity War. Am I remembering that wrong?
They said she survived the snapped, but I assume they decided to change that like with Ned and Michelle dying to stay the same age as Peter

As for the Disney+ shows, we currently have 4, being

Loki (time traveling show)
WandaVision (still a lame name but the love story will fix that up)
Falcon and Winter Soldier (pretty much a buddy cop show)
Hawkeye (passing the torch to Kate Bishop)

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm just glad they did Wanda justice. Seeing her thrashing Thanos was so damn cathartic.

WAITWAITWAITWAIT

We're getting Kate Bishop in the MCU canon??

**** YEAH.
I knew you had to have good taste in one thing.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Yeah, heard about that. How did he go out?
He snapped his fingers whilst saying "I. Am. Iron-Man" which is a throwback to a phrase he mentioned during the first Iron Man movie.

Based on the heroes who survived the endgame and are still active heroes, who could possibly make a new set of Avengers (the main group that is) down the road?
Hmm.....hard to say at the moment. The ones that I could see as most likely would be Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Hulk, The Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Ant-Man and Wasp and a number of new heroes which are going to occur within Phase 4 and the Disney+ shows.

How many Disney+ MCU shows ARE there??
In addition to Wanda and Vision, there is also an MCU shows based on Loki, Falcon and Winter Soldier and Hawkeye.

You are correct. Shuri was confirmed to be one of the other heroes who were dusted in the Infinity War.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/12/07/avengers-endgame-shuri-fate-snapped/

Anyways to give my overview of the film which I had watched yesterday, I actually enjoyed it and it was an epic and emotional conclusion to the Infinity War saga. I'm really sad to see that Natasha Romanoff had to sacrifice herself in a similar fashion to Gamora so that Clint can retrieve the Soul Stone and Tony's death at the end. It was also sad for Steve Rogers as well, but it was more of a fitting conclusion for him as the actor himself is not continuing with the MCU.

- Some scenes did make me laugh for example, Scott being used as a test subject for time travel which brought back different variations of himself.
- Love how the scenes from the past films are connected very well within Endgame and I love the throwbacks which include the lift scene where Captain America entered to retrieve Loki's sceptor which reminded me of the Winter Soldier film.
- The scene with all the heroes being brought through by Dr. Strange's magic was probably considered my most epic moment within the film.
- The scene with Peter being reunited with Tony was very heartwarming which reminded of their father and son relationship which they had since Captain America: The Civil War.
- Captain America wielding the Mjolnir.
- It got really emotional when Natasha and Tony died and poor Peter. Losing Uncle Ben was already bad enough for him, but losing Tony who acts like a mentor/father figure is equally bad.
- Did anyone notice the teenage boy behind Wanda, Sam and Bucky? I didn't realise that he is the same person who was in Iron Man 3 named Harley Keener (except he was a lot younger back then.)

With that, I am actually curious and interested to see what Phase 4 will have in store.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm just glad they did Wanda justice. Seeing her thrashing Thanos was so damn cathartic.
Yeah the weird thing about the MCU Scarlet Witch is that they never really asserted what her powers *were*. By comic standards, she should be, essentially, her own reality stone, but in the movies it's just vague hand-gesture telekenesis.

Basically letting everyone who had a beef with Thanos get to smack him around was so fulfilling. I'm still puzzled by just how OP Captain Marvel has become, but I'm interested in how they manage to make a bigger threat than Thanos for her to punch.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah the weird thing about the MCU Scarlet Witch is that they never really asserted what her powers *were*. By comic standards, she should be, essentially, her own reality stone, but in the movies it's just vague hand-gesture telekenesis.

Basically letting everyone who had a beef with Thanos get to smack him around was so fulfilling. I'm still puzzled by just how OP Captain Marvel has become, but I'm interested in how they manage to make a bigger threat than Thanos for her to punch.
Eh, I was never a big fan of how broken Scarlet Witch usually is in the comics, makes it hard to give her interesting fights. Movie version of her is closer to her power levels in her own series, just with telekinesis instead of magic.

As for Captain Marvel, it seems it will be a while until they use her again. There's plenty of time for power levels to change.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's still weird to see Hulk... crippled. And I honestly thought when he flew out into nowhere space they were trying to build up to a World War Hulk storyline, but that's essentially gone.

Unless we pull some Son of Hulk shenanigans from his time in Thor Ragnarok, the "Hulk" character is essentially dead. That's... weird to me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WAITWAITWAITWAIT

We're getting Kate Bishop in the MCU canon??

**** YEAH.
Gonna be awesome

I’m still impressed at how no matter how OP Captain Marvel is...she still couldn’t defeat Thanos (it took an OP weapon to end him...and also Thor)
It's still weird to see Hulk... crippled. And I honestly thought when he flew out into nowhere space they were trying to build up to a World War Hulk storyline, but that's essentially gone.

Unless we pull some Son of Hulk shenanigans from his time in Thor Ragnarok, the "Hulk" character is essentially dead. That's... weird to me.
Hulk’s arm should get better soon...but now the movies finally get to have Genius Hulk run things (well...minus the part where he’s usually a massive ****)
Eh, I was never a big fan of how broken Scarlet Witch usually is in the comics, makes it hard to give her interesting fights. Movie version of her is closer to her power levels in her own series, just with telekinesis instead of magic.

As for Captain Marvel, it seems it will be a while until they use her again. There's plenty of time for power levels to change.
She’ll probably have a 3 year wait or something

And Wanda being op is always great...just look at how well it went for all mutant kind
- The scene with Peter being reunited with Tony was very heartwarming which reminded of their father and son relationship which they had since Captain America: The Civil War.
- It got really emotional when Natasha and Tony died and poor Peter.
About those Spidey scenes...Tom Holland really needs to stop acting or else he’ll literally kill me with his sadness...3 movies within 3 years he’s managed to make emotional moments work and 2 of those times broke me down

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also now that they now how to make a smart Hulk, can we get Amadeus Cho in cinematic universe, thanks.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’m still impressed at how no matter how OP Captain Marvel is...she still couldn’t defeat Thanos (it took an OP weapon to end him...and also Thor)
Well, had he not been a quick thinker and pulled out the power stone with his free hand, she likely would have.

This was a fairly tired Thanos, of course, who'd by that point been fighting a lot, while Captain Marvel was fresh and full-powered. But still, there was a clear intent to directly compare Captain America struggling with all his might to hold Thanos's hand in place in Infinity War to Captain Marvel pushing that same hand back with ease and headbutting the ****er.

I'm just intrigued by this Kryptonian-esque power they're giving Captain Marvel. In the comics she's not that overpowered, and definitely couldn't take Thanos in a one-on-one. It makes me think they already have plans for the next wave of Avengers to face someone stronger than Thanos.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
imagine telling someone 2 months ago that thanos would die in the first 15 minutes of this film and then 5 minutes later you'd be watching korg playing fortnite
I would put this in my sig if it wasn’t such a spoiler
That **** was hilarious

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also now that they now how to make a smart Hulk, can we get Amadeus Cho in cinematic universe, thanks.
And She-Hulk...and Samson...and just get Universal to **** off and make another Hulk movie

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
And She-Hulk...and Samson...and just get Universal to **** off and make another Hulk movie
Speaking of, I used to think Mark Ruffalo was a downgrade from Ed Norton as Bruce Banner. But the cheerful side of Hulk that we got to see in Endgame changed my mind. I think in retrospect, making Banner seriously just a normal dude and not obsessing over his guilt as the Hulk made the character much more enjoyable as a contrast to the constant downer scenes these movies can have.

I still like Norton's Banner and I think The Incredible Hulk is an underrated movie, but in the longterm, Ruffalo was better.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, had he not been a quick thinker and pulled out the power stone with his free hand, she likely would have.

This was a fairly tired Thanos, of course, who'd by that point been fighting a lot, while Captain Marvel was fresh and full-powered. But still, there was a clear intent to directly compare Captain America struggling with all his might to hold Thanos's hand in place in Infinity War to Captain Marvel pushing that same hand back with ease and headbutting the ****er.

I'm just intrigued by this Kryptonian-esque power they're giving Captain Marvel. In the comics she's not that overpowered, and definitely couldn't take Thanos in a one-on-one. It makes me think they already have plans for the next wave of Avengers to face someone stronger than Thanos.
I’m waiting for the comics and even MUA3 to make her OP as **** now to match up with Endgame. She better be ready to fill up the roles of both Cap and Stark
Speaking of, I used to think Mark Ruffalo was a downgrade from Ed Norton as Bruce Banner. But the cheerful side of Hulk that we got to see in Endgame changed my mind. I think in retrospect, making Banner seriously just a normal dude and not obsessing over his guilt as the Hulk made the character much more enjoyable as a contrast to the constant downer scenes these movies can have.

I still like Norton's Banner and I think The Incredible Hulk is an underrated movie, but in the longterm, Ruffalo was better.
And to think Norton would’ve stayed if he wasn’t being a ****...glad we got Mark cause of Wholesome Professor Hulk alone
I would put this in my sig if it wasn’t such a spoiler
That **** was hilarious
Korg is just funny in general (though this only means Fortnite will be staying around for a long time)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
It will be very interesting to see how the events of Endgame shape up Phase 4. So far in the works are:

- Black Widow - Since she had to sacrifice her life during the events of Endgame, it is likely that Natasha Romanoff's film is a prequel. They had already got Cate Shortland as the director along with Scarlett Johannson who is going to reprise her role. Joining the cast are O.T Fagbenle (The Hand Maid's Tale) and Florence Pugh (Fighting with my Family) with Rachel Weisz, David Harbour rumoured to join as well.

- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - After the drama surrounding James Gunn's firing, he was rehired to direct the third sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy. It does make me wonder what sort of role Thor will play now that he is travelling with Peter Quill and his gang.

In addition, I do feel that we are likely to see sequels for Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man and possibly Ant-Man in the future.

Might as well post the works of some of their upcoming films confirmed within Phase 4 too:

- The Eternals - Can't really say I know much about the film or the plot (or even heard of the Eternals.) Other than that, they already signed Chloe Zhao to direct the film. The rumoured casting roles for the Eternals so far include Angelina Jolie (who is highly speculated to portray Sersi), Kumail Nanjiani and Ma Dong-Seok (Train to Busan.)

- Shang-Chi - Again like the Eternals, I can't say that I know much about Shang-Chi other than he is an American born Chinese martial artist. They've already tapped in Asian-American director, Destin Daniel Cretton to film Shang-Chi. Not much information on the film's plot or the cast have surfaced as of yet.

EDIT: Also I did mention, an older teenage version of Harley Keener showing up at Tony's funeral. It does make me wonder if he is going to have a bit more role within the Marvel Cinematic Universe or is he just there to show his respect to Tony.

EDIT: Another thing which I had forgot to mention is that now Disney owns the rights to Fox, I guess it will be a matter of time until we get to see the likes of the X-Men and Fantastic Four into the MCU.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
- Black Widow - Since she had to sacrifice her life during the events of Endgame, it is likely that Natasha Romanoff's film is a prequel.
I think it was already confirmed that her film was a prequel well before Endgame came out.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So hey.

Anyone else think way less of Peter Quill after Infinity War/Endgame than before?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn what a movie. Holy ****.

Rip iron man, such a beautiful scene. I cried during it.

Can’t wielding mjonor was amazing.

Loved the final battle and professor hill. So much love was poured into this.

But damn black widow is gone, Gamora is gone, vision is dead and Loki is dead.

So how are they coming back? Their shows in the past? Also no helmnock or whatever his name was from Thor I forgot how it’s spelled

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So someone wanna tell me the potential ramifications of killing your past evil self in an alternate reality?

If there are any?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So someone wanna tell me the potential ramifications of killing your past evil self in an alternate reality?

If there are any?
Doing **** in the past only creates a new timeline that said past now follows. It doesn't affect your personal timeline.

So since Evil Nebula came from the past, the second she was pulled from that past, it went on a new timeline without her. So New Nebula killing her in the present doesn't affect anything regarding her or the Evil Nebula.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

If there are any?
My thoughts is that nebula is a robot she doesn’t have a bloodline or genetics and her future self is basically a different model after being reassembled.

So I assume since she’s a robot she can’t erase her bloodline if there really was none

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Really? Why?

Legitimate question.
What'd he do wrong in endgame? He only had two scenes.
He contributed basically nothing to the fight against Thanos except ruining the original plan to remove the gauntlet from his hand. Had he not been a total jack*** they could've just ended Thanos there.

In Endgame he got easily knocked out in the past, then in the present showed up, shot some things, then got kneed in the balls by Gamora, and that's it. Every other Guardian contributed more than him, then Thor came onboard and basically said "yeah no nobody respects your authority here I'm king now". I get that that subversion of authority and childlike charm is Quill's shtick, but I ended up liking him less by the end of this whole thing.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Peter Quill did awful stuff for the team back in Infinity War.

Can see why the other heroes would be doubtful towards him after that.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Doing **** in the past only creates a new timeline that said past now follows. It doesn't affect your personal timeline.

So since Evil Nebula came from the past, the second she was pulled from that past, it went on a new timeline without her. So New Nebula killing her in the present doesn't affect anything regarding her or the Evil Nebula.
Wait, so it was the past nebula that died? That whole scene confused me

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

If there are any?
It doesn't make sense from a usual perspective of time travel as it's accepted now, but the way The Ancient One describes it, essentially if you take what you need from the past then return them to the exact moment in time from which you took them, the diversions of time repair themselves, thus keeping the flow of time in balance.

That doesn't make sense really, but that's how they're selling it. Otherwise our timeline's Avengers just ****ed up a whole bunch of other timelines to save their own.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
He contributed basically nothing to the fight against Thanos except ruining the original plan to remove the gauntlet from his hand. Had he not been a total jack*** they could've just ended Thanos there.

In Endgame he got easily knocked out in the past, then in the present showed up, shot some things, then got kneed in the balls by Gamora, and that's it. Every other Guardian contributed more than him, then Thor came onboard and basically said "yeah no nobody respects your authority here I'm king now". I get that that subversion of authority and childlike charm is Quill's shtick, but I ended up liking him less by the end of this whole thing.
I get your point about his contributions to Endgame, but calling him a jackass because he hit Thanos on Titan is kinda unfair.

He had just found out Thanos had killed the woman he loved. It's understandable for him to lash out during that, especially after he had gone to such lengths to make sure Gamora stayed alive on their quest to defeat Thanos. Over on Knowhere, the only reason he pulled the trigger was because Gamora was basically begging on hands and knees for him to kill her in order to stop Thanos. It was her choice back then to die, and Quill reluctantly went along with it.

Meanwhile, when Thanos killed Gamora on Vormir to get the Soul Stone, it wasn't her choice. She was murdered for the sake of furthering Thanos' goals. And that's what caused Quill to lose it. Remember, his mom died in basically the same way; killed by someone else just for the sake of furthering their own goals.

Sure, it was unfortunate that he lashed out right then and there, but it's completely understandable that he lashed out to begin with.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait, so it was the past nebula that died? That whole scene confused me
Past Nebula was obsessed with impressing Thanos, future Nebula had grown past that and wanted to save the universe. Future Nebula killed past Nebula and didn't phase out of existence because that's not how time travel works.

D

Deleted member

That doesn't make sense really, but that's how they're selling it. Otherwise our timeline's Avengers just ****ed up a whole bunch of other timelines to save their own.
Seems like the perfect motivation for someone like Kang.

I get your point about his contributions to Endgame, but calling him a ******* because he hit Thanos on Titan is kinda unfair.

He had just found out Thanos had killed the woman he loved. It's understandable for him to lash out during that, especially after he had gone to such lengths to make sure Gamora stayed alive on their quest to defeat Thanos. Over on Knowhere, the only reason he pulled the trigger was because Gamora was basically begging on hands and knees for him to kill her in order to stop Thanos. It was her choice back then to die, and Quill reluctantly went along with it.

Meanwhile, when Thanos killed Gamora on Vormir to get the Soul Stone, it wasn't her choice. She was murdered for the sake of furthering Thanos' goals. And that's what caused Quill to lose it. Remember, his mom died in basically the same way; killed by someone else just for the sake of furthering their own goals.

Sure, it was unfortunate that he lashed out right then and there, but it's completely understandable that he lashed out to begin with.
Quill should have known before hand that keeping himself controlled would be the best option instead of the actions he ended up taking.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I get your point about his contributions to Endgame, but calling him a ******* because he hit Thanos on Titan is kinda unfair.

He had just found out Thanos had killed the woman he loved. It's understandable for him to lash out during that, especially after he had gone to such lengths to make sure Gamora stayed alive on their quest to defeat Thanos. Over on Knowhere, the only reason he pulled the trigger was because Gamora was basically begging on hands and knees for him to do it in order to stop Thanos. It was her choice back then to die, and Quill reluctantly went along with it.

Oh, I understand the reasoning fully. And it fits with his character. It's that character flaw and how it hurt everyone else so exponentially that made me like him less.

I think more like Iron Man, who's pulling the gauntlet off and pleading with him, "LET IT GO, WE'VE ALMOST GOT IT". Because, I mean, once you have the stones, you could theoretically bring her back. They're basically dragonballs. At no point in this whole two movies were they any closer to defeating Thanos than when Quill got mad and punched him in the face. He let his rage win out over the fate of literally half the universe. I wouldn't respect a leader like that.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I understand the reasoning fully. And it fits with his character. It's that character flaw and how it hurt everyone else so exponentially that made me like him less.

I think more like Iron Man, who's pulling the gauntlet off and pleading with him, "LET IT GO, WE'VE ALMOST GOT IT". Because, I mean, once you have the stones, you could theoretically bring her back. They're basically dragonballs. At no point in this whole two movies were they any closer to defeating Thanos than when Quill got mad and punched him in the face. He let his rage win out over the fate of literally half the universe. I wouldn't respect a leader like that.
Me neither, if I am honest.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

I thought the stones couldn't bring her back since she was sacrificed for the soul stone, same with black widow

D

Deleted member

One thing for sure is that the things regarding time travel in Endgame are a great set up for Kang The Conqueror.

Maybe Marvel doesn’t go for him, but it would make a fair amount of sense.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Well, it's confirmed in Endgame people who died for the sake of getting the Soul Stone can't be brought back, even with the gauntlets, but I know Quill didn't know that at the time, so fair point there.

But still, I don't think less of Quill just because of that. The reason why Iron Man was the one pleading with him, at least from my perspective, is because he knows all about losing it in the moment. He burned men alive after losing Yinsen, blew up Killian for threatening Pepper, and tried to kill Bucky to avenge his parents, putting him in near-lethal combat with Steve. To him, Quill's reaction was totally understandable, and he was trying to prevent him from making a mistake that he knows he would easily make if Pepper was the one Thanos killed.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I thought the stones couldn't bring her back since she was sacrificed for the soul stone, same with black widow
But Quill doesn't know that at the moment that he punches Thanos.

When he punches him, he knows exactly three things: 1) his girlfriend is dead, 2) half the universe is at stake and Dr. Strange saw only one timeline where they succeed, and 3) that a punch to the face will affect Thanos about as much as a fly affects a moving car.

And in the heat of that moment he chose to punch Thanos.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Speaking of the Guardians, now that they rehired James Gunn, will Dave Bautista (who fought very hard to get James back and even threaten to terminate his contract with Disney) stay with the cast for Vol. 3?

Last edited:
Top Bottom