• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Discussion

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was talking about Thanos

he literally just sat down for 20 seconds
He has nothing important to say and accepted the loss given to him
Even if he doesn't say that, I was damn sure he was "thinking" that he doesn't feel so good lol. Which oh well... to bad we couldn't see Ant Man go through his butt and expand lol.

Yeah, that what I was implying too lol, but you previously sad Ted and MJ "survived" the snap? Yeah I think I just got it wrong...
As how most will speculate, only way they can link up with latter Far From Home is that all of Peter's friends and related ones were dusted away too.
I meant that they were originally said to have survived the snap before the random change in plans (like how they said Shuri was alive...and she ended up dead)
oh man
peter is still 17
mj is like 23 now

oh god i dont like where this is going
She was snapped out of existence as well, keeping her in the same age range as the rest
I like that Peter is the only one to say it as it allows me to headcanon it was his spidersense warning him.
I don’t think that’s a headcanon...only legit facts (well that and his healing factor keeping him alive for an extra amount of time)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I meant that they were originally said to have survived the snap before the random change in plans (like how they said Shuri was alive...and she ended up dead)
I don't if Marvel ever officially confirmed Shuri has affected by the snap or not. And yeah, they can change it for the sake of the plot, same with Valkyrie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Captain Marvel in general wasn't much in the movie.

She shows up just as an Anti-Thanos mechanism.
To be fair they were kicking his ass pretty well without her. She was there because she needed to be there as they wanted to promote her. They could have easily gotten the gauntlet without her and won.

Still her scenes in the big fight were cool

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To be fair they were kicking his *** pretty well without her. She was there because she needed to be there as they wanted to promote her. They could have easily gotten the gauntlet without her and won.

I don't like people debating, especially where I come from, about how Thor is obviously stronger than Captain Marvel just because of what he does in the films compared to what literal managers of the entire universe say.

Listen, if you're taking the adaptation artist for One Punch Man's statement that Saitama can OHK the Earth instead of ONE, the original creator, then you better damn well take Kevin Fiege's statement that Captain Marvel is the strongest MCU hero so far as WOG Matt you ****.

Also, I believe the tension of "there's a lot of people in need!!!" idea is what may spark Civil War 2. She does have the hair for that arc actually.

1556432845755.png

I mean Tony's ****ing dead, but they took liberties for the first part.

It's also where War Machine and Bruce come to an end we all know they come back, it's comics and maybe a new start for other heroes like Amadeus Cho. After all, Ruffalo only has one movie left in his contract before he's free.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't like people debating, especially where I come from, about how Thor is obviously stronger than Captain Marvel just because of what he does in the films compared to what literal managers of the entire universe say.

Listen, if you're taking the adaptation artist for One Punch Man's statement that Saitama can OHK the Earth instead of ONE, the original creator, then you better damn well take Kevin Fiege's statement that Captain Marvel is the strongest MCU hero so far as WOG Matt you ****.

Also, I believe the tension of "there's a lot of people in need!!!" idea is what may spark Civil War 2. She does have the hair for that arc actually.

View attachment 213404

I mean Tony's ****ing dead, but they took liberties for the first part.

It's also where War Machine and Bruce come to an end we all know they come back, it's comics and maybe a new start for other heroes like Amadeus Cho. After all, Ruffalo only has one movie left in his contract before he's free.
I wasn’t debating who was stronger.

I’m talking everyone. All the avengers ****ed thanos’s army up before she arrived.

As for civil war two. It be interesting but I don’t know if we will see it. If they do it who would be the leaders I wonder.

I also wonder what’s going to come out of the aftermath of endgame in the much. The entire earth must been in a crazy state with a lot more possibilities for evil to rise.

It should be good

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wasn’t debating who was stronger.
why do you think it was under "personal"

As for civil war two. It be interesting but I don’t know if we will see it. If they do it who would be the leaders I wonder.

I also wonder what’s going to come out of the aftermath of endgame in the much. The entire earth must been in a crazy state with a lot more possibilities for evil to rise.

It should be good
captain marvel doesnt have much of a personality IMO, i guess you could call it stoic barely, maybe this is the part where any of it shines through if the russos keep working on the civil wars or just the big marvel movies in general

i wonder who will be the equivalent of iron man in MCU CW2? it would be neat to see rhodes do it, as in the comics by that point they are in a relationship, and that could add a lot of tension with lovers at war and then rhodes gets nuked and has an irrational fear of small armor suits lol

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

captain marvel doesnt have much of a personality IMO, i guess you could call it stoic barely, maybe this is the part where any of it shines through if the russos keep working on the civil wars or just the big marvel movies in general

i wonder who will be the equivalent of iron man in MCU CW2? it would be neat to see rhodes do it, as in the comics by that point they are in a relationship, and that could add a lot of tension with lovers at war and then rhodes gets nuked and has an irrational fear of small armor suits lol
Maybe it goes to Rhodes. They did kind of hunt at a relationship since she tells him to be safe out there early on.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In all honestly I found this film very underwhelming. For all the problems I had with Infinity War I thought that was even a better movie besides the final battle which I think Endgame had only going for it. That and its third act.

As if Thor wasn't ********** enough from Thor: Ragnarok. Like what the **** did they do to him? Korg also should had died because **** him. He's annoying, not funny and ruined Thor: Ragnarok more for me. Literally the Jar Jar Binks of the MCU.

Also this movie should had been an exception but it still had the usual jokey jokes. This movie is suppose to be about a serious situation where half of all life is gone and the characters are still cracking jokes. Should had been RotJ dark but with levity. Being an MCU film is no excuse.

Plus Captain Marvel despite all that build up to her she was literally reduced to a cameo in this film...

One highlight though is my boi Rocket living so there's that.

That said I find Shazam! to be an even better movie IMO. Sure it wasn't serious but it wasn't intentional and meant to be funny being a take on the Golden Age superheroes and what Thor: Ragnarok should had been. Plus it was a different and new approach.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There’s just one thing I felt was missing...
View attachment 213396

WHERE THE HELL WAS GOOSE?!
I know a lot of people likes Goose but...
He's probably the most unnecessary character/role in the entire MCU, so in my opinion it's nice he never appeared in Endgame.
Captain Marvel in general wasn't much in the movie.

She shows up just as an Anti-Thanos mechanism.
She only help finding Thanos and killed him, and then destroy 2014 Thanos' ship and stop Thanos from snapping his fingers. Only the last part was the most important.

I bet many Captain Marvel and Iron Man fans are questioning why wouldn't it be Captain Marvel to do the snap... well... we don't know if she can surivive the snap and according to Doctor Strange's 14 billion possibilities that could still result a loss...

If I remember correctly, Russo brothers don't really follow what the Marvel comics' plot go, so not sure if there's even gonna be a Civil War 2.

Hopefully Captain Marvel's sequel we can see what she did during the past years of protecting the universe.

What we can expect for now besides Spiderman Far From Home is a Black Widow movie, Doctor Strange and Black Panther sequel, and then Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3.
As if Thor wasn't ********** enough from Thor: Ragnarok. Like what the **** did they do to him? Korg also should had died because **** him. He's annoying, not funny and ruined Thor: Ragnarok more for me. Literally the Jar Jar Binks of the MCU.
That's a hot take right there because I personally like Korg, and you may know this already but Korg is actually the director of Thor: Ragnarok.

Also this movie should had been an exception but it still had the usual jokey jokes. This movie is suppose to be about a serious situation where half of all life is gone and the characters are still cracking jokes. Should had been RotJ dark but with levity. Being an MCU film is no excuse.
MCU do have problem of using Bathos a lot in their movies [making jokes in cruel situations] (Noticeably in Doctor Strange and Thor: Ragnarok) There were jokes here and there but they were never out of touch, at least the jokes I can remember. If you can give us examples it will be very helpful and more convincing.

Here's one, not supporting your statement though,
Like Rhode is more going to the point guy so once he heard of time traveling and he suggests that they go back in time and just kill baby Thanos, Bruce point out that's not only cruel but it won't change the present, which was a very good move. It was pretty funny but also get that this isn't just a reguar time traveling that we've used to know.

Here's one that supports your statement,
The part where Scott Lang (Ant Man) was about to eat his taco but then everyone come and help build the time machine and the wind blew his taco away, and then Rhode land near him and make fun of him. I know Scott Lang is somewhat of a comedy relief character in the movie but like... seriously?

That said I find Shazam! to be an even better movie IMO. Sure it wasn't serious but it wasn't intentional and meant to be funny being a take on the Golden Age superheroes and what Thor: Ragnarok should had been. Plus it was a different and new approach.
These two films couldn't even be compared in my opinion lol... yes, this means I 100% disagree with your opinion. SHAZAM is a delicious happy meal from DC, whereas Endgame is a buffet with all of their popular foods that you can eat.
I found Shazam to be way kiddly friendly for the most of the time, not to mention they could have had a very good villain but hsi later intention is straight up crap... but I do agree if you said SHAZAM! is better than Captain Marvel.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't if Marvel ever officially confirmed Shuri has affected by the snap or not. And yeah, they can change it for the sake of the plot, same with Valkyrie.
Valkyrie didn’t have a story change (only that she escaped with some other Asgardians...and Korg/Meek), but Shuri was said to have survived the snap like Ned (who ended up not living)
There’s just one thing I felt was missing...
View attachment 213396

WHERE THE HELL WAS GOOSE?!
Goose was too op to nerf, therefore he was replaced in the right with Howard the Duck
In all honestly I found this film very underwhelming. For all the problems I had with Infinity War I thought that was even a better movie besides the final battle which I think Endgame had only going for it. That and its third act.

Plus Captain Marvel despite all that build up to her she was literally reduced to a cameo in this film...

Unable to agree with you
What we can expect for now besides Spiderman Far From Home is a Black Widow movie, Doctor Strange and Black Panther sequel, and then Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3.

The part where Scott Lang (Ant Man) was about to eat his taco but then everyone come and help build the time machine and the wind blew his taco away, and then Rhode land near him and make fun of him. I know Scott Lang is somewhat of a comedy relief character in the movie but like... seriously?
1. Also Eternals, down the Far Road X-Men/Deadpool/Fantastic Four, Shang-Chi, another sequel for Spider-Man, and Ms.Marvel
2. That’s moreso Rhodes being salty over what happened between him and Ant-Man in Civil War...and then we had wholesome Hulk give him more Tacos

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just please God, if they try to make another Iron Man, do not try to use Riri Williams.

I bet many Captain Marvel and Iron Man fans are questioning why wouldn't it be Captain Marvel to do the snap... well... we don't know if she can surivive the snap and according to Doctor Strange's 14 billion possibilities that could still result a loss...
Thor could, but Bruce stopped him because (I assume) he had the physique to take it. If Thor could, Carol could. But it's not like Carol had a gauntlet to use or anything like that.

Why do you always take out the fun out of enjoying these movies :sadsheep: You seem to always find something bad out of something good. Your reasons for hating things are merely trivial and heavily opinionated. That's not a reason to not want Korg in the film if you're trying to critique it, that's what you do if you're trying to criticize it.

And the jokes. Yes, some of them broke up tensions, but the Black Widow eating a sandwich and Cap talking with plenty of jokes is a good thing. It helps relieve tension for the characters in one of their lowest points in the film. Especially since it was about Clint Barton and later on in the film her sacrifice, the most Cap could do was relieve that tension. Sometimes you need comedy in serious situations.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Endgame has already made $1.2 billion in such a short timespan...Justice League feels like a bad man now

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
To be fair they were kicking his *** pretty well without her. She was there because she needed to be there as they wanted to promote her. They could have easily gotten the gauntlet without her and won.

Not the way the fight was going. She's the only thing that kept Thanos from snapping his fingers as soon as he got the gauntlet. Then she headbutted the **** out of him.

You and I have a different understanding of what a cameo is.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not the way the fight was going. She's the only thing that kept Thanos from snapping his fingers as soon as he got the gauntlet. Then she headbutted the **** out of him.
Yeah but she got BTFO'd by the purple stone.

Carol couldn't take the force of that stone, but Quill could.

Therefore, Quill > Carol :secretkpop:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Couple quick reactions/ramblings:

A good emotional sendoff for the most part. I was crying during a couple parts.
Time Travel plots are very rarely well, and I think the movie stumbles a bit because of it.
5 years for the time-skip seemed a bit much, though that could just be me wanting answers/nitpicking.
Black Widow's death could have been handled better. I think she's overrated, but she definitely deserved a better send off/funeral scene. Maybe the prequel film will be a Hawkeye flashback?
Cap marrying Peggy is nice, though I question how it works in regards to the plot & Cap's morals.
I don't know whether or not Carol getting little screen time is good or bad considering her lack of a personality. She did have a good scene or two though, and her hair from modern comics was amusing. No interaction with Fury was surprising.
I was expecting Cap to quote lines from the comic in his stare-down with Thanos. Oh well.
Gauntlet-less Thanos standing up to Cap, Iron Man, and Hammer + Axe Thor is weird (but cool) power fluxuation.
Banner becoming Professor Hulk was funny, but it wasn't a good conclusion for his character journey, at least in the way it was handled. He needs another solo movie badly.
I guess it's nice they showed restraint in not using the Dragon Balls Gauntlet to bring back everyone who regular died.
I kind of hope they make a 4th Captain America movie staring Falcon. I think the ideals he stands for shouldn't be kept to a single actor. TV series hype!
RIP Vision (maybe he can be rebuilt? Get his white outfit?)
I watched the end credits despite knowing there was no post credit scene.

Doctor Strange 2 probably has me the most excited of potential future sequels. He's been handled a lot better outside of his solo film and I want to see that continue and built upon with his rivalry with Mordo.
Black Panther 2 I would expect to be better than the first. Bigger budget and that it won't have to spend as much time establishing characters.
Guardians 3 I'm curious about, but am also worried that it might not bring much new to the table. Having to fall in love again is an old cliche.
Black Widow Am not a fan of her per say, but deserved more than this movie gave her.
Spider Man 2/3 I've heard some diehard fans complain about Tom Holland's depiction, so I hope we see him develop further.
Captain Marvel 2/Ms. Marvel Hopefully they give Carol more of a personality. Ms. Marvel might be a good way to see her character journey continue.
Ant Man 3 I love the characters. I want to see more of Wasp and maybe pick up on the Hydra cliffhanger at the end of the first movie?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So as it stands out this is who all died.

-Black Widow
-Gamora (Assuming past Gamora was dusted alongside Thanos' army and I'm thinking Guardians 3 will be about Quill trying to find a way to bring her back with the others trying to convince him to move on which will be one of its themes alongside loss)
-Heimdall
-Loki
-Tony Stark
-Vision

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Captain Marvel 2/Ms. Marvel Hopefully they give Carol more of a personality. Ms. Marvel might be a good way to see her character journey continue.
Or, or. Hear me out here.

Eh? Ehh?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also the mention on seismic waves randomly appearing in the ocean alongside the deleted tweet from the doctor strange director pretty much confirms to me that submariner is coming to the mcu phase 4.

Likely in the doctor strange sequel

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Banner becoming Professor Hulk was funny, but it wasn't a good conclusion for his character journey, at least in the way it was handled. He needs another solo movie badly.
He has one movie left in his contract.

Also the mention on seismic waves randomly appearing in the ocean alongside the deleted tweet from the doctor strange director pretty much confirms to me that submariner is coming to the mcu phase 4.

Likely in the doctor strange sequel
Can't wait for all the "you got wings on your feet" jokes from half the cast on the namor movie

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm seriously betting on Amadeus Cho being in Ruffalo's last film.

They were together on the 2008 Hulk film if you ever spotted him, so they're easily capable of being connected and recasted lmao

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I heard she’ll appear in a Spiderverse spinoff film alongside Gwen and Silk.
That's no good.

Jessica Drew works best outside of Spider-Man's convoluted canon. I like her when she's a private eye, fighting skrulls, working for S.W.O.R.D., being an Avenger, and hanging with her BFF Carol. Spider-Woman and Captain Marvel make for the best bromance of the 21st century and I wanna see Jess melt Carol's hard exterior onscreen.

Jessica Drew the Avenger > Jessica Drew another Spider-Person in a Spider-Movie.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Who even owns the Spider-Woman license? Sony?
Psh, I have no ****ing clue.

The weird thing is that "Spider-Woman" isn't commonly associated with the "Spider-Man" brand, so I don't know how closely tied the copyrights are.

Of course they could theoretically pull a Scarlet Witch and just add Jessica Drew into the MCU as a superhero turned private eye post Skrull invasion, and never refer to her as Spider-Woman.

They could even bypass her classic costume and give her something based on the new modern one if they want to further differentiate her from all things Spider-_______.

I'm just a very big Jessica Drew fan. Probably in the top 3 Marvel characters for me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
out the fun out of enjoying these movies :sadsheep: You seem to always find something bad out of something good. Your reasons for hating things are merely trivial and heavily opinionated. That's not a reason to not want Korg in the film if you're trying to critique it, that's what you do if you're trying to criticize it.

And the jokes. Yes, some of them broke up tensions, but the Black Widow eating a sandwich and Cap talking with plenty of jokes is a good thing. It helps relieve tension for the characters in one of their lowest points in the film. Especially since it was about Clint Barton and later on in the film her sacrifice, the most Cap could do was relieve that tension. Sometimes you need comedy in serious situations.
As said there's a difference between levity and humor and levity is where it should of had like RotJ. AGain given how dark and serious the whole Snap was this should had been an exception. I admit some of the levity worked like the sandwich or Ant-Man's taco and such and should of had more of that.

D

Deleted member

My most wanted productions regarding Marvel in general (this includes Sony Pictures) are these:

-Doctor Doom solo movie or TV show.
-Fantastic Four movie with John Krasinski as Mr.Fantastic and Emily Blunt as Susan Storm.
-She-Hulk either through the rumored TV show or a movie.
-More stuff from Sony related or inspired by Into The Spider-Verse.
-New animated series as good as EMHs or close.
-Gwenpool TV show or animated series.
-Fantastic Four animated series or presence in other animations.
-Namor in any form.
-A better take on the Inhumans.
-Kang or Annihilus.
-Anything regarding Darkhawk.
-Anything about Man-Thing.
-Something with John Hammond.
-More of the Skrulls.
-A War Machine movie.
-Animated movies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if the Marvel collaborations from Fortnite are canon in the MCU.
It would have been funny to see him in the black widow skin just to think about how that works.

Like did the real avengers events inspire fortnite updates in the mcu world? The world may never know

D

Deleted member

It would have been funny to see him in the black widow skin just to think about how that works.

Like did the real avengers events inspire fortnite updates in the mcu world? The world may never know
It wouldn´t be the first time I´ve seen heroes having a lot of merchandising in-universe.

The most recent example I remember is the Justice League in Shazam! and the oldest I remember is Captain America in a comic I read years ago.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but she got BTFO'd by the purple stone.

Carol couldn't take the force of that stone, but Quill could.

Therefore, Quill > Carol :secretkpop:
To be fair, I think that's cause Thanos punched her in the face with it- its power was actively being used against her by a being who is already incredibly powerful. When Quill had it, he was the one trying to use it, and even with his Celestial genes it looked like he would still have died if the other Guardians hadn't jumped in. Plus, he got hit by a blast from it in Infinity War and went down immediately (cause he lost his Celestial strength when Ego died)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Or, or. Hear me out here.

Eh? Ehh?
one day
That's no good.

Jessica Drew works best outside of Spider-Man's convoluted canon. I like her when she's a private eye, fighting skrulls, working for S.W.O.R.D., being an Avenger, and hanging with her BFF Carol. Spider-Woman and Captain Marvel make for the best bromance of the 21st century and I wanna see Jess melt Carol's hard exterior onscreen.

Jessica Drew the Avenger > Jessica Drew another Spider-Person in a Spider-Movie.
Too bad she’s still from the Spider-Man series...we can only hope she’s one of the ones who can join the MCU
Who even owns the Spider-Woman license? Sony?
Sony owns the Spider related rights still

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To be fair, I think that's cause Thanos punched her in the face with it- its power was actively being used against her by a being who is already incredibly powerful. When Quill had it, he was the one trying to use it, and even with his Celestial genes it looked like he would still have died if the other Guardians hadn't jumped in. Plus, he got hit by a blast from it in Infinity War and went down immediately (cause he lost his Celestial strength when Ego died)
nah dude

star lord is the strongest avenger in power and taste in music

bet he could've one shot thanos at full power do you really need an /s to understand it not being serious

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
nah dude

star lord is the strongest avenger in power and taste in music

bet he could've one shot thanos at full power do you really need an /s to understand it not being serious
But you are serious...he isn’t named Star Lord for nothing

dezeray112

Smash Hero
My most wanted productions regarding Marvel in general (this includes Sony Pictures) are these:

-Doctor Doom solo movie or TV show.
-Fantastic Four movie with John Krasinski as Mr.Fantastic and Emily Blunt as Susan Storm.
-She-Hulk either through the rumored TV show or a movie.
-More stuff from Sony related or inspired by Into The Spider-Verse.
-New animated series as good as EMHs or close.
-Gwenpool TV show or animated series.
-Fantastic Four animated series or presence in other animations.
-Namor in any form.
-A better take on the Inhumans.
-Kang or Annihilus.
-Anything regarding Darkhawk.
-Anything about Man-Thing.
-Something with John Hammond.
-More of the Skrulls.
-A War Machine movie.
-Animated movies.
Here is some of my choices that I would like to see within the future of the MCU:

- Introduction of Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel.
- Perhaps bring Amadeus Cho.
- Introducing Captain Britain. There were brief rumours that there could be a movie in the works circulated last year with Orlando Bloom expressing his interest to portray the character and Guy Ritchie as the director.
- Kang the Conquerer as a possible main villain for a future Avengers film.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what Phase 4 will be like. I wonder when will they unveil the next batch of movies?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Here is some of my choices that I would like to see within the future of the MCU:

- Introduction of Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel.
- Perhaps bring Amadeus Cho.
- Introducing Captain Britain. There were brief rumours that there could be a movie in the works circulated last year with Orlando Bloom expressing his interest to portray the character and Guy Ritchie as the director.
- Kang the Conquerer as a possible main villain for a future Avengers film.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what Phase 4 will be like. I wonder when will they unveil the next batch of movies?
who was that kung fu dude they're making a movie over

i always forget his name

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
who was that kung fu dude they're making a movie over

i always forget his name
Iron Fist? He's the only "kung-fu guy" I can think of in Marvel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom