• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AWYP: Art With Your Power #5 -Winners will be announced 2034-

Sooooooooooo

seeing as how the winners will be announced in 2034, would it be okay if I made a late submission? Its already done, i would just have to post it

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm not sure how the other judges feel, but it seems like if we let one person enter late we'd have to let anyone else enter late too. It would be sort of unfair to set a new deadline out of the blue like that.

All the same, I'm sorry this is taking so long everyone. :( We'll have to be more organized with our judging in the future.

I'll take that as a no then, but if you guys change your minds or something, send me a vm or something cause i dont check here that often.

Also, hype!

Neon Ness

23 years seems reasonable.

I'll poke some of the other judges and see what's up.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Aight.

I have everyone's scores. The current plan is delay tonight because I am tired and post them tomorrow morning before I work.

Would people rather have everything posted at once or the winners first and comments staggered shortly thereafter? The second would most likely be faster, but it's your decision.

Neon Ness

I don't think people will mind waiting a little longer for everything to be posted at once. :bee: That's always how it's been anyway.

Top Bottom