• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 2

Sharky

Smash Master
seems I need to come up with a few extra dollars somehow before this happens. hope for the best!

Rykard

Smash Ace
so there was an emergency that needs to be tended for one of the people that was going to be driving me and maybe others up for this tournament so it's looking like maybe 5 people that would have been going can no longer attend unless some other means of transportation is figured out.

is anyone possibly passing through ithaca on the way to this?

MetalPat

Smash Ace
so uhhh it says under banned "all infinites".
then later it says
"Any infinite must end quickly after 300% has been reached to prevent excessive stalling."
and
"Wall infinites are NOT banned."

so whats the call.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Scottie Pippen was TERRIBLE as a teammate. sure he was an alright player but sucked on teams.

now, Dennis Rodman. that man was a power defense playa! damn straight, get owned tgs
Ok Rodman was a rebound champion. I'll give you that, but I don't think, and many people would agree, that Michael Jordan would not have been nearly as dominant if it weren't for his supporting cast, namely Pippen.

Also, Pippen didn't play Ganondorf and claim it to be "his best character." He was a Snake main.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
last post for parking passes! please make sure you get yours before the tourney. you have to print it out and put it in your dash in order for you to park right outside the venue.

Thanks!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
This please! especially if we can rent that car. i need to call peter again about this tomorrow, but this would be pretty awesome to see who has the better city lol
There's no way the 2nd car is happening at this point but you can either squeeze in the back of hamburglar's car with us (cramped but doable technically) or you can take the bus that san takes. He says it's $15 each way and he may be getting rides to Ithaca on the way there and/or back.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm driving to Philly and I'm picking up and bringing Xzax, Chibo, Kingtoon, Phillyrider, Kaylo, Ebo, and Tusm. They're all PA, I'm NJ.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We probably won't be arriving till about 3/3:30 since Brawl starts at 4. Chibo is the only one of us that plays Melee a bit but we'll be arriving too late for him to enter it plus he doesn't wanna mess up his brawl stuff by playing Melee beforehand.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, if Melee had been after Brawl I would have entered, but not it being before it

I'll friendly ppl after brawl is over

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
hey *******es get rides plxxx

and is there an issue with parking?? parking close to venue or curas house any issue? i plan on leaving my car at ur place cura if possible

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
hey *******es get rides plxxx

and is there an issue with parking?? parking close to venue or curas house any issue? i plan on leaving my car at ur place cura if possible
get a parking pass and it won't be a problem.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Will anyone be able to pick me and my Melee friend Rykard up at Syracuse Bus Station around 9AM Saturday?

Top Bottom