• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
I debated on having a side event at this - like ssf4 for all the other people at school/interested.

but i don't know how easy that would be to muster, taking into account all the other sh*t going on at the tourney.

i'm so hyped for this. :]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I might be able to come for part of the time....def not the whole time tho.
Aint no way im let you show to this and not money match me.
Do we get the girl playing the piano as a bonus? She's mad hot.
Frannie?

I debated on having a side event at this - like ssf4 for all the other people at school/interested.

but i don't know how easy that would be to muster, taking into account all the other sh*t going on at the tourney.

Hard to run a Brawl and melee tourney with 2 events apiece and than add a side event, its usually not feasible for all but the biggest tourneys to do that.

huMps

Smash Ace
hope I can make this. I'll probably know in a few weeks for sure. In the mean time I'll try to get to the smah apartment as often as I can. WNY ftw

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah, i forget that rochester and syracuse are a little different.

NC is better than its given credit for too. pp does kinda own us all tho :-\

altairian

Smash Lord
I'll most likely be at this. :)
<3!

Really looking forward to seeing PA again, you guys make tourneys more fun ;D

Do it. I'll keep multiple brackets at once rolling. AND I know how that bracket program works now, so I won't be effing up any more brackets!

sadface at not being on the TO list though =(

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw i offered i think, but they bussed here saturday, arrived around 2pm and than goggles dropped them off at the bus station around 1-2 am and they left at 3 am i believe.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, last time we just stayed madd late and took the bus home.

We'll prob end up doing the same thing again, but I'll talk to the rest of my crew about housing/who's actually going/etc. either tomorrow or while we're all at KTAR.

<333 @alt. =D

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
If ANY smasher EVER needs housing, ESPECIALLY those chill ***, very very good players from PA, they're more than welcome at my place. Anyone from PA, if you need rides, housing etc just send me a PM and I'm there

Sharky

Smash Master
bare in mind (and no ill intentions towards jesse or the apartment in saying this of course, just putting the strict fact out there), that his place is about 80-90 minutes away from the venue, while cura's place is about 5 minutes away.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
my house is like 35 mins from venue if zhen flaw sun wanna come down n chill before we all head down i got two smashers here now my buddy who i am going to make good will be playin wit me n jeff now habitually so good **** there

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
you might as well throw me on the confirmed list as well. unless school or other stuff gets in the way i'll be there. also i'll bring my typical "enough tv's for a tourney" setup.

The_Aegis

Just a Taco
lol sucks being the ONLY competitive smasher in Johnstown PA. unless i can get a ride or something im not going to be able to make it also i'm only a melee man myself if that makes a difference.

Edit: you peeps coming from Philly if some one is driveing and they have a spot open find out if the route you take goes anywhere near Johnstown plz and thanks

Edit2: i wana freaking come bad

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
lol sucks being the ONLY competitive smasher in Johnstown PA. unless i can get a ride or something im not going to be able to make it also i'm only a melee man myself if that makes a difference.

Edit: you peeps coming from Philly if some one is driveing and they have a spot open find out if the route you take goes anywhere near Johnstown plz and thanks

Edit2: i wana freaking come bad
melee is what were all about

get to dis

Eaode

Smash Champion
Spamus you wanna team for this? we did pretty decently in dubs and had ggs in singles, also samus + Falcon/Fox seems like it'd be a **** team

Top Bottom