• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
In case this hasn't been posted yet, Cornell might come to this. Melee hype?!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ill be there with mashi, don, slash, rubberbandman, zo, cocm, doom, famous, pitzer, and m2k

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
GET ****ING HYPE!! MEWTWO KINGS COMING!!!!!!

MEWTWO KiNG!

Boxob.

Smash Lord
KID, 10 dollars it is.

I can't wait for this **** . It happens to be the first sat of the month so I have off of work.

hyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

:093:

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
If I'm as sick as I am now, when it's tourney time, there's no way I'm going.

Glad it's a month away. :)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hopefully you feel better, We havent played in brawl yet at all. Though you've been to every syracuse event. So hopefully you can make it to this 1. I think we've played in the melee tournament at ss2 though.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I was supposed to MM someone here. I don't remember who, I think it was a Lucario main.

Who wants to MM an average Dedede?

Also, is PA Vs. NY happening here?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If PikaPika!'s going to this, someone tell him (b/c I dunno if he checks Smashboards much) that I'll mm him with Zelda, $5.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
well, i suppose i should mention that i'm 99% confirmed as is ian (silverspawn). and i'll probably be driving eaode, a nub, and ian.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I was supposed to MM someone here. I don't remember who, I think it was a Lucario main.

Who wants to MM an average Dedede?

Also, is PA Vs. NY happening here?
Im always down for MM$ but i never play anything above 3 $.

If PikaPika!'s going to this, someone tell him (b/c I dunno if he checks Smashboards much) that I'll mm him with Zelda, $5.
He's coming, ill let him know.

Rykard

Smash Ace
I'll come to this to spectate play some friendlies and generally have a good time. =0 Will make it to a smashfest or two to brush up on my brawl somewhat too so I don't totally embarrass myself lol.

Rykard is from my old home town! =0 Got plenty of brawl friends down there. Who do you play rykard? I have a good friend down there who plays marth/link. He was going to DCC for a while started going to marist recently, he isn't competitive though.
sorry i took really long to see this. haven't looked at the thread. Um i play melee mostly with like every character but some brawl with dedede/pikachu. who is your friend? perhaps i may know him

Top Bottom