• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
:yoshi: They're okay.
How does it feel knowing that theres only like 4 people that get the hidden meaning in your posts?

Spamus you wanna team for this? we did pretty decently in dubs and had ggs in singles, also samus + Falcon/Fox seems like it'd be a **** team
Im pretty sure that Spamus and Nightro are static teammates even tho nightro couldnt come through to this past tourney.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
lol sucks being the ONLY competitive smasher in Johnstown PA. unless i can get a ride or something im not going to be able to make it also i'm only a melee man myself if that makes a difference.

Edit: you peeps coming from Philly if some one is driveing and they have a spot open find out if the route you take goes anywhere near Johnstown plz and thanks

Edit2: i wana freaking come bad
I know how you feel. I'm the only smasher in Troy/Albany NY. I'm lucky Alt's got my back this time around. If he were in the prime smash area instead of Cura, he'd make a much better TO :p.

[Get@him.]

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
aren't there others or did kwan finally move on? like hes always been a ghost anyways but lol

and i swear there are others over there just hard to get in contact with

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I know right??

But seriously KID, I live in New Hampshire. If I went it would be like 6+ hours of driving. yeah...

I'll definitely try my best to come though! I love new York ^_^

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to interest some of RPI in this. Not sure yet about how many people/setups we'll bring or if one will be able to drive. I'll try to get Kwan since I've been playing with him the last week or so.

Sharky

Smash Master
I talked with him at apex while he was 10stocking me in the 64 tourney lmao, he said he was really really busy this semester but I think he should still come to this.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Learn how to play Wario first :I
Was that an insult... I think it was. I except that challenge. (If I can even make it)

(But seriously, I heard playing as Sonic can improve a person's performance as Wario)

Edit: Also, <333333 Ally.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I'll come to this to spectate play some friendlies and generally have a good time. =0 Will make it to a smashfest or two to brush up on my brawl somewhat too so I don't totally embarrass myself lol.

Rykard is from my old home town! =0 Got plenty of brawl friends down there. Who do you play rykard? I have a good friend down there who plays marth/link. He was going to DCC for a while started going to marist recently, he isn't competitive though.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
..... I think I must have mislead you, because I don't remember saying that =/

I was planning on teaming with honeyBADGER... but if I really did say so I can't really go back on a promise

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Spamus you wanna team for this? we did pretty decently in dubs and had ggs in singles, also samus + Falcon/Fox seems like it'd be a **** team
Yeah, I'd be down to team. Pretty sure Nightro will find it in hi heart to forgive me.

Eaode

Smash Champion
these two team betrayals were causal goddammit =P

besides, i wanna try teaming with a bunch of diff people/character to see how **** goes down, before committing to one teams partner

no offense Jeremy =P

Foy

Smash Champion
Erik. Im coming to your house the day before the tournament and partying causes the tournament is on my bday.

Nuff said.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Boxob!

YOU WONT SHOW UP TO THIS SON

real talk

money match. 10 dollar money match, 5 dollars says you wont even do it.

Top Bottom