• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest AZOne: BIG$MONEY$TOURNAMENT Jan. 6th.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
WoW has stolen all my friends away from smash... and in fact stolen most of them from the outside world entirely. So booo WoW! :)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Dang... anyone have $220 laying around to sponsor The Buzz Saw's flight? :laugh:

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Don't quit! What will I do with my cheerios now? I will be at this.....will bring a cube.....will enter that 2$ low tier teams.........

Its time for my ultimate technique!

::Logs out::

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright, ima check up on plane tickets and see how much this thing is going to cost. It'll be hard for me to go cuz i got to miss school...Anyways, i would need housing and rides from and to the airport..ill hook you guys up with some more information later...

Edit- what would be the closest airport to fly into? Can i get initials of the airport or the exact adress with zipcode etc?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Dude...thats what im talking about! Humongloid Smash tourney in AZ!
*bump*
Are we getting a push from SV for this tournament? Also, I know this is early but anybody wanna team with me?
SV might be there...can't make any promises though since were kinda lacking transportation right now.

...and mr. j is...well...he's unreliable.
but we'll try to make it fa show.

...yeah.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, Forward, I'm a computer scientist and self-admited nerd. If you need any help setting stuff up / getting stubborn Tv's to work the morning of the tourney I can be your Geek Squad. The offer is on the table.

araknophobik

Smash Master
moved out for college
live in pomona now, which is boarderline SB county and LA county.
it goes pretty good, ive been going to tourny's more frequently so i might fly out here and see whatsup ^_^

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ fabian posting in the AZ thread.

Sillyness.

Anyways guys, is this still likely happening or what?

**** an AZ tourney would be pretty tight.

I hope I get a freaking car soon. =/

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Sizzle, if i have the money, i'll money match you in those dittos except the pichu ditto.

I'll have money if i can win the FFF tournament in Denver.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Lovo, Link and Fox you would most likely **** me in, but I'll do Samus because you're making the trip (hopefully) and I wouldn't get totally ***** (once again hopefully ^_^). I can't wait to meet some CO smashers. I lived there for five years (Vail) and no one I knew there played. Good stuff.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey, I need some help people. I'd like to create a pre-registration for this tournament. It would greatly help up us provide housing and rides for OOSers, supplies need (tv's, cubes, etc.), and just the overall turn out of the tournament.

If anybody could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it. Hit me up on AIM - smshfighter

Top Bottom