• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest AZOne: BIG$MONEY$TOURNAMENT Jan. 6th.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
o_0?....oh..well if thats the case then...I will be unable to attend, house or pick up anyone from the airport due to still being in texas on the 6th...sorry guys

forward

Smash Champion
ahhh **** say it ain't so man. is there anyway you could get here early? I could really use your help for this tourney

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
Yeah, um its seems i am not able to get the day off of work so um its seems i'm gonna be sick for that day all of a sudden lol! Unless this thing is open door if it is then i am in! Is this tournie open door? Cuz i would miss the it from around 8-3 but i would be able to show up around 4.

forward

Smash Champion
What is open door?

Also, I think I'm going to have singles start first. I'm expecting to get a large number of noobs, so I'd like to get some good use out of them.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, thats pretty fair sean... for the singles idea

lets just hope they're not complete noobs and leave after singles and ruin teams like at utah...

and goosie... i also have no idea what you mean by open door, lol. but you need to be there at like eleven or whenever it starts, lol.

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
Fk it! I'll just call off work that day. Open door basically means you can go in their whenever and sign up but i probably won't have to call off if the tournie starts at 8am for singles so that means we would probably be done by 1pm ish right? So i can probably make it to work.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
Fk it! I'll just call off work that day. Open door basically means you can go in their whenever and sign up but i probably won't have to call off if the tournie starts at 8am for singles so that means we would probably be done by 1pm ish right? So i can probably make it to work.
wait soo....does the tournament start at 8 or doors open at 8?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Mike666, I assure you that we are not only stupid and dumb, but we are also ghost riding the whip. In addition to that, we tell each other when to go, and everything around her is very, very hyfee (or hifee, or hyfi, or high-fee, or however you spell it).

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
looks like it'll be a good turn out, nice job forward. This is a pretty big tourney so hopefully it wont get cancelled like when i tried to go to the glendale ones or the one at forward's house lol.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
So i pretty much surpassed everyone else around my area and i dont really have people to play with that are up to parr with me, and i could really use a good *** whoopin before this tourney. I'm willing to drive out to phoenix/mesa/gilbert/glendale area any weekend. If anyone knows of anything going down where i can get some experience, and practice that would be great. IDK if this is out of topic, i didn't know where else to post it...sry in advance.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Someone up to giving me housing? i would probably arrive in pheonix during the 5th and leave the 7th. I need to know soon if im going to buy a plane ticket...

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I'm out of this tourney cuz of the money. Supposedly zeal had found a way to get there for cheap but he was just making **** up.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Meleemarth: Yes, you will have housing and rides to and from the airport.
So i should arrive in pheonix? Um, who am I going to get housed with lol cuz i would like to be able to get some games in with you,taj,enix, etc. Anyways, ill plan on purchasing my tickets at the latest, in two weeks. I <3 you!

forward

Smash Champion
Yes arrive at sky harbor airport in phoenix. We're not sure who's gonna house who yet so i can't answer that one sorry.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Uhhh, what? Oregon has had the real Team Rocket for well over 2 years now. There can't be two of us.

EDIT** Probably should have PM'd the guy, but yeah. Some of us have been talking about going to an AZ tournament next spring, after seeing Forward, Taj, and Wobbles at NCT2, are there any that are kind of planning as happening, because we'd definitely want to hit it up.

PandaX

Smash Lord
A lot of Socal will be going to this. My work is closed one week after New years. This should fall on that exact week. This honestly might be my last tournament.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I will go!

I will get *****, but I will go!

Train me, almighty Taj! or wobbles, or sean, or trent............anyone.............

forward

Smash Champion
W00T W00T support from so cal that's what I like to see, good **** I hope you guys can make it.

Trent: The tourney is one day so it might go on till pretty late. I'm pretty sure we have the venue till about 10 o clock.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'm cursed by arizona it seems.

So the way I see it... the only way to end the curse is to go to AZ and have funsies in one of their tournaments.

So count me in for right now and I'm going to try my best to make this tournament.

AZ has come to socal enough, time to return the favor.

EDIT: WTF is up with that "The real HugS" ****. Haha

Well it can stay, but under the list of attendees add: "The REAL real HugS"

Hells ya

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, sorry hugo... you lost the MM... he gave your name back but we didnt : P

and deep socal and...other socal coming? sweetness...

and AZ DOES to to socal hugo, whats wrong with you? geez...

Top Bottom