• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest AZOne: BIG$MONEY$TOURNAMENT Jan. 6th.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i think this is right before winter quarter, so if i can call off work ill try to go with luigi and the rest of socal

wobbles/taj/forward/buttons-think i can get housing favor in return for this? :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Forward you guys should come to the New Mexico Tournament the following week.

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
We have the facility till 11:00pm, we are expecting a high number of nubs to come including me lol, but the community that the event is in has a ton of little kids and we posted a flyer in the news paper that the community receives each month so a bunch of kids should be showing

MASSIVE LOAF

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely going to be going to this. My Step-Bro is going too and I know 2 other guys that want to go as well. We're all from Tucson.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
... my head hurts now, lol.

so... im "the real hugs" team partner... wouldnt that make me "the real BloodOfTheFallen"

: /

mel

Smash Rookie
heeey forward/sean dude/thing.

i think that's your name.

o_0

either way, you wouldn't mind if i, the great mel, came as well?

even though i, the great mel, does not really play at all? (except for ddr, which she is moderatley barely ok at?)

i know it's prolly ok, i just prefer to ask incase i show up and you guys're like "woahomg no mels allowed"

me -> ;____;

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
wow this tournement seems awsome. i need 2 make more money so i can go to these oos tourneys. ima talk 2 me bro about this tournement and ask if hes instrested. forward how much would it cost for housing oosers like smac shiz and myself if we came i would like 2 know that first :).

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Holy hell I didn't expect this many OOSers... so does this mean we're getting most if not all of socal superfriends? AND deep socal... too good

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Yea this tournament is definantly something that my brothers and I are interested in. Don't count us in as "for sures". We'd like to make it, however :).

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright, ill be buying my tickets anytime now but my parents want to know a few things. Lol sorry for the annoyance, but they want to know where they can get a hold of me, they want whoevers picking me ups phone number and they want to know if ill be sure to get picked up and ill have housing. Thanks az for the support and im positive ill be attending this tournament.... If you dont want to post all that information, send me a pm....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, I think I may be able to convince my parents to let me drive to this thing!( if I go expect Erich)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol! wow trent... ammmazing...

He is now expected to wear that had and sunglasses to AZone... or he will be four-stocked : P

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I will be here in spirit... =(

AND POST THIS TOURNEY IN PACIFIC WEST IF YOU WANT MORE SOCAL TO TOME =)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Rofl, so can you guys tell me whos housing and driving me? cuz im just waiting on you guys cuz i have the money to buy the plane tickets right now. so the longer it takes to find out, the bigger of a chance i wont be able to make it cuz the price of the tickets will go up....

sry for the annoyance...

Top Bottom