• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
I know you already have a group but I wish to extend the invitation to everyone. That way if the community wishes so, they can all stay in a group like they are now instead of a bit more distant. Less groups to keep track of also. . .

My group will be remaining open and will allow anyone to come if they wish to return to business as usual.
http://smashboards.com/social-forums/predefined-role-character-support.1812/

Furret24

Smash Master
Gee, this thread is closing in a week...

I'm going to miss this thread guys (and girls). :/

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Gee, this thread is closing in a week...

I'm going to miss this thread guys (and girls). :/
They are just closing it, right? So, it will be still up for revisit, at least for nostalgia?

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So I go to a store called Frys Electronics. Literally the RAREST Nintendo items ever are there. They've been under my nose all this time, along with EVERY AMIIBO THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED BY NINTENDO. FROM JIGGLYPUFF TO GANON.

AndreaAC

Also Andrea, on oni's group, there's a Ridley forum and I'm pretty sure you're a Ridley supporter since you draw him a lot. Thought I'd mention that.
Oh, thanks, I know that, but, there's a Social group for Ridley alone that was made way before Oni's, that is the place where I post my Ridley drawings the most. And I'm just a fan of Rids, not a supporter anymore.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

AndreaAC

Yeah, just closing it.
I still visit the Brawl character threads to see the funny reactions.
=u= I saw those threads once, the Ridley one...hehe, it was kind of sad seeing the reaction when the Remix of his theme was revealed.

And well, I would revisit this one because cuteness and VOLATILE HOTDOG FTW.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
So I checked my inbox notification's this morning and huh, a Dreamland social invitation, that's weird, I thought that was only going to happen when we're deconfir-WAIT WE'RE DECONFIRMED!? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, I SWEAR THIS STUFF ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I'M ASLEEP! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHAT WHAT WHAT HOW HOW HOW?!?!?!

Turns out it was the just the DLC threads shutting down randomly, sheesh, that nearly gave me a heart attack.

But, wait, I thought we were staying open untill all the DLC characters got in the game, does the admin who made the choice know something we don't yet, like you know, that everyone's going to be revealed next week? :reverse:

It probably has nothing to do with the possible direct next week, but I'm just going to blindly believe it does because I can :p.

I'm kind of sad this is closing though, and unless we get confirmed next week, I will definitely be using the dreamland group in the future.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But, wait, I thought we were staying open untill all the DLC characters got in the game, does the admin who made the choice know something we don't yet, like you know, that everyone's going to be revealed next week? :reverse:
Part of the reason why the section was closed was that no thread had anything on-topic to talk about, especially after the Twitter leaks died.

The DLC Character Discussion will have a successor in the Wii U/3DS General Discussion though.

So I checked my inbox notification's this morning and huh, a Dreamland social invitation, that's weird, I thought that was only going to happen when we're deconfir-WAIT WE'RE DECONFIRMED!? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, I SWEAR THIS STUFF ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I'M ASLEEP! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHAT WHAT WHAT HOW HOW HOW?!?!?!

Turns out it was the just the DLC threads shutting down randomly, sheesh, that nearly gave me a heart attack.

It probably has nothing to do with the possible direct next week, but I'm just going to blindly believe it does because I can :p.

I'm kind of sad this is closing though, and unless we get confirmed next week, I will definitely be using the dreamland group in the future.
It came as a shock to me too. However, I'm glad that we can continue deescussion somewhere. I hope that K. Rool thread is going to create a social group as well.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
View attachment 79832 View attachment 79833 View attachment 79835 So I go to a store called Frys Electronics. Literally the RAREST Nintendo items ever are there. They've been under my nose all this time, along with EVERY AMIIBO THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED BY NINTENDO. FROM JIGGLYPUFF TO GANON.
Yes Frys is indeed the best. I found a few games there once, wish there were more of them.
Also someone finally found episodes 86 and 88 (aka the lost episodes) of Kirby Right Back At Ya, and boy was I shocked at how 4kids handled 88.:eek:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Hey guys, remember when everyone was posting their goodbyes around page 700? Well I guess it's time to say goodbye to this thread. It's a shame, there were so many memorable times. The Volatile Hotdog and The Cell Phone of De(e)struction, the unfortunate timing of page 500, page 666 (even though it really isn't the devil number), page 387 (which I still haven't seen), the page of Super Mystery Dungeon spoilers (which I REFUSE to read). There are probably some more times but I don't know them.
I figure this song is fitting enough:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Wait, how do you create a social thread? I wanna make one for For the Frog the Bell Tolls!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Wait, how do you create a social thread? I wanna make one for For the Frog the Bell Tolls!
You'll probably want to hop on over to All Character Support and check if one already exists first, and then if not, request an invite from oni333 in the General Thread there, before posting one.

EDIT: Wait, I'm being dumb, aren't I? You're not meaning a character support thread for the game's princes, are you? :laugh:

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Wut

So the PM came to me and I thought it was a warning, then it writes Dream Land group I was totally confused.

I'm not really disagreeing with the decision, since yeah, I literally have no more stuff to talk about now that we're completely in drought yet again, that for some times I just decided I might as well only lurk around and focus on something else more.

But can't this thread be moved to the social group instead of closing all them? Just asking.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wut

So the PM came to me and I thought it was a warning, then it writes Dream Land group I was totally confused.

I'm not really disagreeing with the decision, since yeah, I literally have no more stuff to talk about now that we're completely in drought yet again, that for some times I just decided I might as well only lurk around and focus on something else more.

But can't this thread be moved to the social group instead of closing all them? Just asking.
That's way too much work. Imagine if everyone starts asking for that.

This thread isn't going to be deleted. If/When Bandana Dee is confirmed, this thread will be moved to his section and become a Social.

:231:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
So, this thread's going, huh? That's a damn shame. Why one week, though? They can't wait till an announcement comes?
Nor do I, but I assume it's not difficult. :laugh:

You are the first person to notice when I've edited a quote like that - congratulations. :laugh:
I've noticed them, but I dededecided not to say anything so as not to spoil the surprise.

D

Deleted member

Well guys, i have heard the news.

When i just logged in, i notcied a notification. At first, i thought it was just another spam warning that i got, but it turned out to be an invitation to the Dream Land Social Group by Chandelure.

I accepted the invitation, since i will continue to post until all Sm4sh Character DLC is over, but it's no dobut that i will post on these boards way less frequently than i usually did before this news appeared.

The Character Speculation threads are the reason i joined in to this place, withouth them, it's nowhere as fun as it was for me.

It's a Shame that this thread could not go out with a bang (A.K.A Bandanna Dee's confirmation), but not everyone can be winners.

I hope to see most of you again in the social forums, whenether be A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's all character social or the Dream Land Social, it's no dobut i will have fond memories of this thread.

Goodbye character support thread, goodbye, my sanctuary.
(Sorry, i was in the mood for some KH music, and i thought it fitted the moment)

Speedwagon, out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I don't know, it would be weird, I mean, Ridley has a thread there and a social group, but most people visit the social group because it's more personal and you can post whatever you want.
It's just unnecessary, but if you want to have a thread in oni's group, it's fine.

http://strawpoll.me/5829514

I will check the results tonight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom