• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
vote ryker your reasoning for voting ronike is awful, especially because you're keeping it because he voted you

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i think he has a legit case for ryker/omni. seeing as omni is the activity guru in every game he didnt suggest that ryker replace out or anything, but instead gave him the "ok" to lurk to his hearts content.

im still shaky on why you voted me. you say you just voted me cus i was last to vote but you didnt call out all of us for doing so, just me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you were the one who attracted my attention cuz you had the last vote. why did you vote when other people had already? maybe if you hadnt tacked your vote on i woudlnt have chosen you?

why would omni suggest ryker replace out for being in pain for a few days? wtf thats ********. hes not being nice to him and his inactivity, hes being nice to him because he has strep throat and encouraging him to be more active even though he is sick. dumb logic @ ronike, steel. weird that you would actually want to build a case on that / believe that to be legit.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
unvote vote ronike

for passing a weird assertion off as "logical" like its a legit call-out. see chaco's weird logical jumps at the beginning of phoenix wright.

Ronike

Smash Ace
*blink* Why is it that people keep asking me these same questions? >_>

1.) If I said this is my first mafia game, would you believe me? I would certainly hope not! What would this prove anyway? If I have played a long time would you take me more seriously then you would if I was a newbie player?

2.) TLI and Sleepover

3.) I'm keeping my suggestions to myself thanks -_- seeing as every other time I say something during day 1, people want to lynch me over it.
Question 1 for a minor bit, but heavy scumness on point three. It was suggestions on how to get out of RVS, so why doesn't nix want to? And why is he so scared of getting lynched? That's why he is ptentially scummy.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
my vote was a pressure vote because i like wagons.

if i didnt vote at all would you have voted macman?

perhaps he was just sympathizing for him tom, but do you think ryker's vote on ronike is justified?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ronike now that i think back that is probably from nix being bitter about the last game he was in.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
omni brought us out of the rvs anyways

being scared of being lynched is scummy?

last time i checked, getting lynched hurts your faction no matter what faction you are

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
And like the last 3 games he's been in where we've deemed him scummy (iirc trying to out PR's and their at the beginning of hte game of large games)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yea, ive voted people for similar reasons as town before. ronike came out of nowhere with a terrible case based on weird conjecture and "calling it," and called ryker scummy, so ryker voted ronike. i dont find that scummy on ryker's part. i dont see how you do lol.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Is withholding information because you're afraid of being lynched any better? If he's going to withhold his suggestions and this thoughts then what use is he as a townie?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
bungle what do you think about ronike, and please compound on what you think about nix and what you think about other peoples attitudes towards nix this game

Ronike

Smash Ace
Heh, I know you've been lurking for a while, but even you should know Omni's not one to act like that when told someones gonna be inactive for a few days+ right when starting the game. And you know full well that my "bad logic" cases work quite often. Worked quite well on you in BIM and BSM, works on Marshy often, and just works for me. Whats wrong, trying to discredit me before I get you and your whole team lynched?

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
Charged Achy Hobo: do you find something wrong with my new strategy when playing with Kevin?
Can't see how this "strategy" is new tbh. And yes, I do have a problem with the underlined part in the following quote. How serious are you about that?

yes yes we are

1. tom clears kevinm
2. tom plays the game with the help of kevinm
3. if kevinm is town, we win
4. if kevinm is scum, its up to everyone else to figure that out
Omni why do you vote Blue Yoshi for not answering your question when Kirbyo did exactly the same thing before? I assume that you're looking for meta-connections and reactions, correct?
Perhaps you should've waited for everybody else to respond to your questions before you place your vote if that's the case.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@bungle: "witholding information" makes it sound a lot worse than it really is. he is just avoiding unnecessary ire by refusing to answer unnecessary questions.

ronike... what? i dont think omni minds if one player is going to be slightly inactive due to sickness for two days, especially if that player is making a post to say so and is still in discussion. in BIM i dont remember your logic being bad, i remember it being right. here it just looks dumb. and i dont know what BSM is but if youre talking about BWM then you shouldnt be because you have no idea the reason why i got lynched in that game, but once EE gets off his *** and the scum wins and the game is over, ill be happy to indulge you.

"trying to discredit me before i get you and your whole team lynched," yup, that must be it. im scum and you called out me and both of my scum mates on page 2 and im so worried that your suspect list wont change ever throughout the game that i am seriously trying to undermine your logic. :rolleyes:

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
bungle what do you think about ronike, and please compound on what you think about nix and what you think about other peoples attitudes towards nix this game
third ninja ina row >:(

I think Ronikes' case against Ryker is suuuuupper weak, other than that not much atm.

I'm trying to throw my thoughts on nix from his past games. But this will only work if he gets off his 'my way or the highway' train of thought (TV and Sleepover come to mind). He needs to work with town, not just not play when people don't agree with his way of doing things. IIRC he plays alot of EM, which, from what I hear, is played alot differently than forum. While he could be of great help, he needs to understand the game seems to be played differently. I feel like my preconceived notions of Nix are those of other people as well.

to your last point adressed at me in yoru latest point : Yes for right now it's pretty trivial, but it's something to note if he doesn't express his thoughts because he's afraid of people disagreeing with him.

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
Tom's 85 is also noted. How the hell is comparing Chacoscum from PW Mafia to Ronike any more logic than his "weird assertion"? That's like the worst reason ever to vote somebody and just as - if not more illogical - than Ronike's assertion.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Unvote

Ryker/tom/omni scum team. Calling it now. Ryker heavy tunneling cross games plus inactive excuse (I've had strep throat, in fact I used to get it once a year. Playing on the computer is one of the fews things that doesn't hurt and that you can do while resting), Omni being nice to him and allowing him to lurk scotch free on a bad excuse, and Tom loves the circle jerking, plus defending Nix for no reason, even though he is scummy and going after §teel for an interesting reason, thus trying to get us in the shadows and sorta defend me.
serious question: is this post a joke or not? im being nice to the guy who has strep throat because he has step throat. are you scum? cuz i know you're not this dumb

lomni - just cuz kev votes someone doesnt mean i will. and is it scummy that kirbyoshi dodges questions that have absolutely no use but to get discussion rolling? he is still furthering discussion, and he isnt withholding anything important.
i think it's scummy that BLUE YOSHI is dodging period. the questions are made in a way for people to get a better understanding of who they are so we (or me) can get better reads on the newer players. i dont think he furthered any kind of discussion; just showed us how useless he's probably going to be

mistake on your part for saying kirbyoshi but understandable

i think he has a legit case for ryker/omni. seeing as omni is the activity guru in every game he didnt suggest that ryker replace out or anything, but instead gave him the "ok" to lurk to his hearts content.
interesting how you parroted Ronike's concept of me giving someone an "ok" to lurk. that's not what i said in the least bit and the fact that you are cosigning Ronike's view on this makes me a bit weary

why would omni suggest ryker replace out for being in pain for a few days? wtf thats ********. hes not being nice to him and his inactivity, hes being nice to him because he has strep throat and encouraging him to be more active even though he is sick. dumb logic @ ronike, steel. weird that you would actually want to build a case on that / believe that to be legit.
this. agreed on dumb logic.

Question 1 for a minor bit, but heavy scumness on point three. It was suggestions on how to get out of RVS, so why doesn't nix want to? And why is he so scared of getting lynched? That's why he is ptentially scummy.
probably because getting lynched means he doesn't get to play anymore. being afraid of being lynched is a null-tell. how can you suggest that it scummy?

-----

ronike and steel losing all credibility from me really early and really fast.

Ronike

Smash Ace
BSM isn't a typo, think about it... But you're right, it wasn't bad logic so much as poor play, but I like my logic here so far, so Ill stick with it thanks.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@hobo: assuming you are Gheb, it is new strategy after Shaq mafia, which you can ask Chaco about because you two are in a hydra together. i worried that kevinm was scum all game even though he was town, and if i hadnt just been worrying so much that he was scum and playing me, or worrying about how bad it would look for me if kevinm played me til endgame, and instead if i had just accepted him as town, i would have won much easier. if i had only played like i had played in TMNT mafia, it would have been a LOT easier on my part and i would have been able to concentrate better.

i mean it is up to everyone else to figure that out because im going to try my hardest to see things from kevintown's point of view. if im seeing him as town then i assume everyone else can still see him as questionable, and they can catch him on bad things.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom's 85 is also noted. How the hell is comparing Chacoscum from PW Mafia to Ronike any more logic than his "weird assertion"? That's like the worst reason ever to vote somebody and just as - if not more illogical - than Ronike's assertion.
@hobo: how is that bad logic? i see chaco making weird assertions and call-outs (you are TvT; you are town; gheb is scum 100% to me if you dont get it then you will) in that game and i think its weird, turns out hes scum. i read ronike's post and it immediately reminds me of chaco's play, so i think about it, and then i vote ronike for the similar pattern.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ugh, but anyways, before this gets even more out of control, its less of a serious case, more of a strong hunch and its enough for me to want to keep it down somewhere for later when I have more time to really give my undivided attention to this game.

But Omni, I'm not joking about you clearing him to lurk. Strep thoat is not something to give you a reason to lurk, in fact times when Ive had strep throat Ive become more active, so I think Ryker's bull (not about being sick, but about how he doesn't need to post) and I think its weird that you are being uncharacteristically nice about it.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
how can't i "parrot" if someone is asking you where you stand on an issue and it has already been said? should i make something up that counters my views? can't get around it there.

also for the record ive never had strep throat and i thought it was like a week+ sickness, not 2-3 days. so that certainly weakens what i previously thought about omni giving him a pass.

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
i mean it is up to everyone else to figure that out because im going to try my hardest to see things from kevintown's point of view.
Yeah, I don't like that at all. You may know Kevin's meta ten times better than I do but what you're saying basically sounds to me like you let Kevin do his thing. If he's scum you let the others find out. Seriously? How is this supposed to help town at all?

Ronike

Smash Ace
For the record I agree with Tom about your assertion hobo, its not weird at all. Your attempt to buddy has been noted.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
BSM isn't a typo, think about it... But you're right, it wasn't bad logic so much as poor play, but I like my logic here so far, so Ill stick with it thanks.
BSM isnt a typo

Bruce Spider Mafia?

Bruce SamuelLJackson Mafia?

it was extremely poor play on my part in BWM because after starting the bus on my partner, my life went to **** and i didnt post for 10 days and i got called out on inactivity which heightened the speculation on me and ultimately got me lynched. no one goes 10 days without being lynched.

i dont understand your logic here, but maybe i jumped on you too quickly. you are legit when you say this is just how you think, i now do remember that from BIM. so, alright, ill let your train run on its tracks. i dont agree with your logic towards omni, ryker, or me, but that doesnt make you scum.

unvote

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
But Omni, I'm not joking about you clearing him to lurk. Strep thoat is not something to give you a reason to lurk, in fact times when Ive had strep throat Ive become more active, so I think Ryker's bull (not about being sick, but about how he doesn't need to post) and I think its weird that you are being uncharacteristically nice about it.
dude if someone tells me their sick i'm not going to give them **** about lurking or being inactive. i never have. everytime i've been pissed its because people join games and then dont say anything and/or when they do say something they say that they've been busy and that they'll post more and then never do.

im clearly sympathizing with the guy. ryker answered my questions legit unlike blue yoshi and nix. i have no quarrel with someone who's already at least made a contribution compared to those who dodge questions intentionally (blue yoshi) or those who are afraid to answer questions (nix)

Ronike

Smash Ace
also for the record ive never had strep throat and i thought it was like a week+ sickness, not 2-3 days. so that certainly weakens what i previously thought about omni giving him a pass.
It is a week, but it deteriorates in seriousness, but not so much in communicability, so you still have to stay home for the week. Lurking excuse is bull.

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
@hobo: how is that bad logic? i see chaco making weird assertions and call-outs (you are TvT; you are town; gheb is scum 100% to me if you dont get it then you will) in that game and i think its weird, turns out hes scum. i read ronike's post and it immediately reminds me of chaco's play, so i think about it, and then i vote ronike for the similar pattern.
Apples to oranges.

Ronike posted reasons as to why he thinks what he thinks. Idc if you call it buddying - his argument had a basis unlike Chaco's post which was basically a baseless attack on random players paired with WIFOM. I'm not saying that I'm in argeement with Ronike's logic at all but I think the way you clear yourself via meta isn't convincing.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
wow ok if you(anyone) are going to comment on BWM then just dont.

Yeah, I don't like that at all. You may know Kevin's meta ten times better than I do but what you're saying basically sounds to me like you let Kevin do his thing. If he's scum you let the others find out. Seriously? How is this supposed to help town at all?
the point is that i *dont* know kevin's meta very well and i always have to worry if he is playing me for a fool. and that worry actually affects decisions that i make in game, because i dont want to be trumped by the fact that i always trust him like i was trumped in Vengeful Mafia (dgames small private) when he planned to keep me alive til endgame just cuz i would trust him - which is a rare as hell occurance but now one i always have to worry about. so i dont worry about it, and i assume kevinm is town when reading his posts, and it makes me a better player.

it helps town because its not like im telling EVERYONE to assume kevin is town. im just personally assuming hes town. it doesnt affect anyone negatively but POSSIBLY me if he is scum, but if he is not scum (odds are he is not scum) then it helps me a LOT.

so dont "seriously?" me, just deal with it. its not even that much to deal with, and shouldnt be a problem. i just thought i would make it known to everyone so they could think about it and think about kevin. its how the plan works.

we ok now?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fair enough Omni, anyways, now that we've managed to escape RVS rather nicely and quickly, where to now?

Tom, Boondock Saints Mafia. Same situation as BWM though I suppose. I would like you to at least keep an eye on kevin a bit. At the very least, if he sounds weird, could you tell us? You know his play better than me...

Ryker, I got my eyes on you.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
wow seriously a Gheb + Chaco hydra is the worst possible combination for me to play with. no one EVER agrees with gheb and i personally NEVER agree with anything chaco brings up. this is going to be insane for me to get a read on you / put up with you.

i mean, i love you both, and think you are both great players.... but wow.

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
Haha, sorry bud can't help the way we are <3
Also, I'm OK now with the whole Kevin meta thingy I just wanted to know what it was all about.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh, ****. BSM means boondock saints. i just assumed BWM because S and W on the keyboard, and also because you are Moronik and im SquirtleSquad in that game, it just didnt even occur to me.

yea if kevin does something really really dumb im sure ill say something about it. but im going to try to look at things from his perspective as much as i can. and i think with that im sure you both agree we can drop that.

Top Bottom