• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's suspicious in that Ronike generally doesn't pursue pussyweak cases like that generally. It's really not enough to land a vote yet but it's somethign to place on the back burner.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
why are there still 4 votes on blueyoshi when hes blatantly v/la for a day or 2 when those votes could be more productive?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote Count

----------

Nix2100 (1) - Macman
Tom (1) - Kirbyoshi
Blue Yoshi (4) - Bunglefever, Blue Yoshi, Omni, KevinM
§teel (1) - Cello_Marl
Omni (1) - Charged Achy Hobo

Not voting (5): Nix2100, Tom, §teel, Ronike, Ryker

----------

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline = 2/25 midnight

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
i forgot my vote was on BY.

unvote

what happened to kirbyoshi and nix

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
is there something in particular you dont like?
You latched onto Nix and then me with some BS reasoning. If it weren't for the Blue Yoshi wagon you aren't a part of, I'd vote you. I dislike the way you immediately jumped behind other players, but with the obvious wagon for opportunistic scum out there, I can't bring myself to vote you.

If I were to receive no further information this phase or night phase, the only thing that would make me vote you tomorrow would be BY flipping scum.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
jumping on people with weak reasoning is what i do in every game early d1. it's a way to generate discussion.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
jumping on people with weak reasoning is what i do in every game early d1. it's a way to generate discussion.
You're flip flopping. I'll grill you for this when I get home.

On iPhone.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
no i'm not, i vote someone until i get what i want out of them or other people, then i persist or unvote and look elsewhere. you're going to basically "grill" me for my play style so go for it

Omni

BRoomer
vote ryker your reasoning for voting ronike is awful, especially because you're keeping it because he voted you
steel what do you think of ronike's own reasoning in 77
i think he has a legit case for ryker/omni. seeing as omni is the activity guru in every game he didnt suggest that ryker replace out or anything, but instead gave him the "ok" to lurk to his hearts content.
several people have addressed that Ronike's argument was weak.

also, Ronike's argument was not an attempt to generate discussion. it was a "legit" accusation according to you rather than a "weak" one.

why do u seem to be the only one who thinks Ronike is making good points? is his point legit or is it weak?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
wouldn't have been at all convincing if i said "he has a weak case for ryker/omni, but i'm going to vote ryker." lessens any type of pressure.

do you have anything to say to hobo's comments about you?

Omni

BRoomer
do you have anything to say to hobo's comments about you?
quick to change directions. ok.

Going for "useless" players is very comfortable for scum to play. It doesn't require commitment and gives you the option of lynching a (statistically) likely townie. You are not hunting scum. You voting the person whose mislynch will have the least amount of consequences for you. Blue Yoshi is the perfect scapegoat for the mafia and so far you have been abusing his weak play despite admitting that you're legitimately bothered by §teel and Ronike. But they are stronger players and pushing a mislynch against them would have had consequences. Of course you know this and thus prefer to go for the easier target.

I think you are scum.

Unvote Vote Omni
weak argument is weak. i ignored it and so did a bunch of other people.

why are you just bringing this up, steel? what are your thoughts on Hobo's argument?

Omni

BRoomer
are you dodging my questions intentionally? you seem to be all over the place at the moment

vote stays on Blue Yoshi because i have no need to place it elsewhere

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
you asked what i thought of his argument, i thought it was implied that i agreed with his suspicion of why you're voting blue yoshi because i reiterated it. that's all i wanted you to respond to.

dont see how im all over the place, but if you say so bro

Omni

BRoomer
okay you're beating around the bush big time. why are you being so vague

do you think i am scum based on Hobo's claim? if so, why? if not, why?

why do i have force pressure on myself in order for you to commit to your own idea? lmao

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
no i dont think you're scum

i'm questioning your motives

sorry if it seems i'm beating around the bush i'm not trying to.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
macman and nix where u at
Nix is getting the rest of his make-up work done from having a week off of classes due to a giant snowstorm and working on a Presentation on Robotics that's due tomorrow before having a three-day weekend.

Was gonna post tomorrow after my classes, but that would put me past the 2 day deadline. So, here we go!

Fever - You guys know his play style more then me and there doesn't seem to be "too" much of a problem with what he is doing (and to be honest, his play style seems very similar to mine usually) but his little conversation with Tom makes me feel a bit weird as I know from Sleepover me and Marshy did a few of those to throw of suspicion.

Omni - Yes, I am suspicious of you only for the reason is that you are trying to get us out of RVS (and you did it fast), and it would be a epic mafia play to actually do that to receive less suspicion later on in the game. Take no offense though, as I usually suspect all the people that take charge for the same reason.

Steel - Your current postings seem all to similar to Sleepover =P Avoiding the questions and not really giving a answer and considering I was your scum buddy in that game.....yea >_>

Don't really get anything else sticking out at me so *Shrug*

Omni

BRoomer
Omni - Yes, I am suspicious of you only for the reason is that you are trying to get us out of RVS (and you did it fast), and it would be a epic mafia play to actually do that to receive less suspicion later on in the game. Take no offense though, as I usually suspect all the people that take charge for the same reason.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Too_Townie

unvote

Vote: Steel

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I didn't say you were too pro-town >_>. You act like a regular townie player that is just attempting to get the game moving. I have no problems with that, all the more to you for doing so! But based on my past experiences at EM, I don't trust anyone until they are 100% cleared, regardless of what they've done, more so the people that are actually in charge.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Nix you said you were suspect of Omni for trying to get us out of the RVS. Which is a very pro-town gesture. Which doesn't make sense, and is too-townie like omni pointed out. You also say however, that you have no problem with him trying to get the game moving, which is fine of course, but then why exactly are you suspect of him. You say, you don't trust anyone until they are 100% clear, which is also ok, but doesn't explain why you'd be suspect of him moreso than anyone else.

Can you go into more detail about why you are?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm down for either a Nix or Steel lynch. Not sure which I would prefer atm. I'll look at it again when I
in a more coherent state.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Nix you said you were suspect of Omni for trying to get us out of the RVS. Which is a very pro-town gesture. Which doesn't make sense, and is too-townie like omni pointed out. You also say however, that you have no problem with him trying to get the game moving, which is fine of course, but then why exactly are you suspect of him. You say, you don't trust anyone until they are 100% clear, which is also ok, but doesn't explain why you'd be suspect of him moreso than anyone else.

Can you go into more detail about why you are?
Maybe suspicion is too strong of a word...It's not like I am accusing him of being scum, it's more of a "I am keeping a extra eye on you, just in case" type of thing. I Have been in situations before where the guy in charge was mafia, and he would gain control of the game right at the get go, and people would let him and we would lose the game because of it....mind you it was at EM so that's probably not saying much.

Also in Sleepover, one of the people that supposedly got cleared and was able to somewhat lead with the already cleared granny.....was actually a Bp SK...who ended up winning the game.

So like I said, past experiences have me suspicious of everyone, even the people in charge >_> just in case.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Vote Count

----------

Nix2100 (1) - Macman
Tom (1) - Kirbyoshi
Blue Yoshi (1) - Blue Yoshi
§teel (1) - Cello_Marl, Omni
Omni (1) - Charged Achy Hobo
Bunglefever (1) - KevinM

Not voting (6): Nix2100, Tom, §teel, Ronike, Ryker, Bunglefever

----------

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline = 2/25 midnight

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
what i don't like about bungle is how he's generally parotting his thoughts on ronike's case and how i seemingly played him to unvote blueyoshi after i called him out for it and hobo expressed his dislike for the wagon as well.

though i cant decide if this is because hes trying to stay out of the spotlight scum or just general bunglefever play.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Take a look at the Blue Yoshi votes. My vote came BEFORE Omni's questions, in our very short RVS stage. the rest of the votes came in after omni's questions, which is when the RVS ended. My vote on BY was simply a joke vote that I had forgotten to take off.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@Steel: Call it parroting if you like, I was asked what stood out to me, and that's what stood out to me.

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
Can we lynch Omni and call it a day? Please.

My logic on why I vote you is perfectly legit - looking for a scapegoat is exactly what scum does. Since you've only been scum twice (BIM is different in terms of scumhunting and Newbie 2 was a newbie game) you're probably not even completely aware of this. I consider this a scumslip on your part since you essentially admitted that you prefer to lynch Blue Yoshi over §teel and Ronike despite being more concerned about the latter two. How much scummier does it get?

Oh, and you're not the first scumbag to fall for this.

Omni

BRoomer
if it was legit you'd have support. not everyone ignoring you. try agian.

i'm also tempted to say dumb or scum, but there are two of you. i guess two heads aren't always better than one

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, let me see if I've got this straight:

We've got a three man wagon on BY.

Gheb/Chaco want to kill Omni.

Macman wants Nix to come face to face with a bullet.

Steel has been talked about not being liked, but not much action there

Kevin wants to kill Bungle for lurking(?).

Tom's vote is on Kirbyoshi who has, to my knowledge, disappeared (anyone remember why that vote is there or what the last thing Kibryoshi did was).

Is that about it? It seems like we're bursting at the seams with choices here.

Vote: Steel

If I had to pick someone to lynch right now, it'd be Steel. Really not liking his bandwagon hopping. His defense of "that's just my day 1 strategy" doesn't do much for me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hmm... Well Omni's back to being typical Omni, which makes me feel better, and Ryker isn't lurking like he said he was going to (scared since he got called out?) which I suppose is a bit of a null tell... Right now I guess I'd feel comfy cozy with steel as our lynch target, bungle's startin to look nice too though... Hmm...

Chac_01, you bring up an interesting point, but is that all you got?

Top Bottom