• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
where to now? the most i got out of this is:

- me and tom have taken hands
- nervous about ronike and steel. dont know who takes precedence
- jungle's instigating/sidelining style of play hasn't changed

so now we should direct our attentions to the players who have been watching this little charade before we overcentralize the game. not to say that there aren't good points we can't take from what's happened, but i'm more curious to see what everyone has to say now that i've had my good fill for half of the cast

Omni

BRoomer
Omni why do you vote Blue Yoshi for not answering your question when Kirbyo did exactly the same thing before? I assume that you're looking for meta-connections and reactions, correct?
Perhaps you should've waited for everybody else to respond to your questions before you place your vote if that's the case.
kirbyo was under the impression that he was clear from answering the question because we played in the game. he didn't dodge the question but actually felt that the question wasn't suppose to be addressed to him. he still needs to answer the question (idk if he did, havent checked)

blue yoshi actually formatted the answers to be dumb and useless except maybe his history part. i'm looking to see how experienced players are and get a read of how they think when they're presented with questions that may seem incriminating but are actually null-tells.

u quoted Tom's post so i didn't notice it was addressed to me

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote Count

----------

Nix2100 (1) - Macman
Tom (1) - Kirbyoshi
Blue Yoshi (4) - Bunglefever, Blue Yoshi, Omni, KevinM
§teel (1) - Cello_Marl
Ronike (1) - Ryker
Ryker (2) - Ronike, §teel

Not voting (3): Nix2100, Tom, Charged Achy Hobo

----------

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline = 2/25 midnight

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
its just your nature bungle. you never seem to get caught up in the main bulk of the conversation but throw in comments every now and then to let us know you're still there.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah, you dont "sideline" things, but you play from the sidelines. you throw in little jabs and usually stay out of the real conversation.

just for clarification.

it also sometimes has to do with your shaky history of activity (and probably your INCREDIBLE ability to get dealt the sk role)

yeah, thats your meta.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I throw in my two cents, and if i have enough cents to make a dollar i put my vote down.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
while everyone else drops stacks

you conservative ****

GET LIKE ME, I MAKE IT RAIN

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Why?
The world needs sun
The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor
When people are poor

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if people are poor they can get a job

haters just want you to give back to the hood because they mad you got out and they still stuck

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
you ruined my flo dawg.

not legit.

on the real tho i dont see a point in joining the real conversation unless osmething reaaally strikes me as odd

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
and thats why you arent good

to be sincere, if everyone played with your playstyle, the game would go nowhere.

edit: you are basically scum observing instead of scum hunting.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Pierre: I'm sorry.

McFox said:
If I had put that question after I commented on the sheriff thing, would that have made you feel better?
Yes.

Also, it's interesting how the "totally BS" portion of my argument against you drew your attention the most.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Very carefully.

Actually, I don't use the quote button. I copy and paste, then put the quote tags around it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
youre in this game too cello

what do you think about whats goin on in this game

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Not really sure on how to weigh in on a lot of recent conversation since for the most part it involved Tom's meta of me which I'm already familiar with.

Steel I have a bad feeling about you thus far, prove me wrong, where are you leaning towards right now after your unvote.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Getting lots of town reads right off the bat. Think steel needs to be looked into, wanna keep my vote on Nix though.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
tom he voted him because he "irritates" him. im pretty sure his first vote was serious.
As serious as any random vote. He does annoy me and if I had to pick someone to lynch with absolutely nothing else to go on, it would be him or Kevin. My vote stays because his accusations are BS. I'm actually going to go look at the Phoenix Write game as Tom suggested because I think I may be running into one of my own Day 1 strats except I'm on the receiving end.

Now for the Nix wagon. It's because he didn't want to share his RVS ideas, correct? Neither do I. We're already moving out of it and had been when he'd posted it. Most of the things I've done with the RVS stage only work once and I can't try them here because I don't have the rep to survive taking a risk. I think it's pretty weak.

Steel is probably my third choice after Ronike and Blue Yoshi. However, that's subject to change if I'm right in that SWF has seen my first Day 1 solution. Brb, gonna read Day 1 of the Phoenix Wright game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh, and @Tom -

I thought Macman's post was funny because he suggested that people ignore 40% of what someone posted to keep from getting mindgamed. That's similar to what someone said about me in a game that I'm playing on AiB atm where I am scum and have the town down to 2 scum vs. 3 town and all but one think that I'm innocent.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ryker, why did you random vote when the point of the question you were answering was to leave the RVS?

Omni, why did you not get onto Ryker over that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because I don't have a solution I can enact at this point. Besides, indirectly or not, did not my vote move us further away from RVS?

Btw, got distracted by 2 threads here. Haven't read that day phase.

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
Vote Kirbyoshi

A little pressure vote. You've not taken part in any recent debate. There's been talk about plenty of players but you still haven't done much except answering Omni's question and you still have your joke vote on Tom.

I'd like you to post your thoughts on the most recent debates. Those would be: Ronike vs Ryker; Omni (+Macman) vs §teel and me vs Tom. Thanks.

@Omni

Do you actually find Blue Yoshi suspicious because of that or is it a pressure vote to get him more serious? I can understand your position in regards to him since you've never played with him before but being silly early and self-voting is not a scumtell at all. In fact he did it in every game so far and he's never been mafia.

@Scumfever, Macman, Nix

Who is your top suspicion and why?
Do you feel that there are any players under the radar as of now?
If so, do you think it's suspcious or not and why?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hello

Top suspicion probably goes to Ronike for trying to pin Omni's meta for generally being tough on inactives, thus calling him part of a scum team. It's weak but it's really all I've got right now.

For as much Kevin's name has been mentioned, he hasn't said much. Same with Kirbyoshi (BY is v/la i believe)

I think now that Tom has presented his plan about kevin, i feel like i need to watch kevin's words and actions much closer, i fear tom has placed too much trust in Kevin.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ryker, stop the tunneling. I applied pressure to look for cracks and to help get out of RVS, along with keeping a little info stored for me to stumble across if I or anyone reread. Why is that scummy?

Can't remember if I Unvoted or not, so now I have.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, stop the tunneling. I applied pressure to look for cracks and to help get out of RVS, along with keeping a little info stored for me to stumble across if I or anyone reread. Why is that scummy?

Can't remember if I Unvoted or not, so now I have.
Actually, that was my whole idea here. I intentionally made a bigger deal out of it than need be to get the town to talk. However, I can agree that it's time to look elsewhere. Tom's done a good job of that already.

Unvote

Look for a new vote after reread.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hello

Top suspicion probably goes to Ronike for trying to pin Omni's meta for generally being tough on inactives, thus calling him part of a scum team. It's weak but it's really all I've got right now.

For as much Kevin's name has been mentioned, he hasn't said much. Same with Kirbyoshi (BY is v/la i believe)

I think now that Tom has presented his plan about kevin, i feel like i need to watch kevin's words and actions much closer, i fear tom has placed too much trust in Kevin.
Again, I feel like you're skimming because he went into detail about why he does this. With Tom tossing around the possibility of me being scum all the time he starts to doubt his other plays and intuition because he doesn't want the whole puppet him to endgame thing he'd have to worry about if he was scum, which thankfully he yet again won't have to worry about this game.

He said however it's not like if he saw weird inconsistencies in my post he wouldn't call them out. So it begs the question if you even read all of the last page because he elaborated on it quite a few times.

I really am not a fan of this post by you thusfar and as you've come in I've gotten worse and worse vibes from your play. You at first came in with a question of your playstyle which is just a simple way of feigning activity.

You're other strikes come from feigning the interest of Macman's plan sarcastic or not it looked ****ed sure you were ready to join that plan, and the fact that when questioned you just spit random lyrics out your mouth.

All in all it just looks like you're trying not to leave the RVS as hard as you can and that is cause for concern for me.

Omni

BRoomer
Ryker, why did you random vote when the point of the question you were answering was to leave the RVS?

Omni, why did you not get onto Ryker over that?
i sense a bit of pseudoscumhunting here.

ryker answered my questions completely. regardless of his extra vote he showed cooperation. the main issue here was answering the questions so i could get more information on the players.

@Omni

Do you actually find Blue Yoshi suspicious because of that or is it a pressure vote to get him more serious? I can understand your position in regards to him since you've never played with him before but being silly early and self-voting is not a scumtell at all. In fact he did it in every game so far and he's never been mafia.
i said specifically that i voted him because he's being useless. regardless of him being suspicious or scummy useless people can die as well.

want more from mac, kevin, and a lot more kirby and nix.

edit: ninja'd, make that mac, kirby, and nix

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I have been reading thanks.

I just think it's much easier for you, if you were scum, that is, to manipulate him without being blatently obvious about it now that his plan is out in the open.

His reasoning on why he might view things from your perspective makes sense, it's just since he made it public it would be easier for you (if you were scum) to manipulate him.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have been reading thanks.

I just think it's much easier for you, if you were scum, that is, to manipulate him without being blatently obvious about it now that his plan is out in the open.

His reasoning on why he might view things from your perspective makes sense, it's just since he made it public it would be easier for you (if you were scum) to manipulate him.
That's the only thing you can make comment on? And I don't really see where you're coming from with it but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're looking at it differently then me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I reread and, as of now, I don't like Steel or Blue Yoshi (but he's done the self-voting crap before).

@Macman - Why do you want to continue chasing Nix? I don't see your reason.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Vote Count

----------

Nix2100 (1) - Macman
Tom (1) - Kirbyoshi
Blue Yoshi (4) - Bunglefever, Blue Yoshi, Omni, KevinM
§teel (1) - Cello_Marl
kirbyoshi: Charged Achy Hobo

Not voting (3): Nix2100, Tom

----------

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is at 2/25 midnight

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
Top suspicion probably goes to Ronike for trying to pin Omni's meta for generally being tough on inactives, thus calling him part of a scum team.
How is it suspicious? Be more specific please.

i said specifically that i voted him because he's being useless. regardless of him being suspicious or scummy useless people can die as well.
Going for "useless" players is very comfortable for scum to play. It doesn't require commitment and gives you the option of lynching a (statistically) likely townie. You are not hunting scum. You voting the person whose mislynch will have the least amount of consequences for you. Blue Yoshi is the perfect scapegoat for the mafia and so far you have been abusing his weak play despite admitting that you're legitimately bothered by §teel and Ronike. But they are stronger players and pushing a mislynch against them would have had consequences. Of course you know this and thus prefer to go for the easier target.

I think you are scum.

Unvote Vote Omni

Top Bottom