• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle to End Hunger 2

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
In Lincoln, if we win, parties go crazy all night, but if we lose, I dunno, it's difficult to even find a party. Even people that HATE football have problems throwing parties in Lincoln if we lose, due to everyone sulking at home and not really having the energy to give a **** about anything for 24 hours.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well that because nebraska fans are all prissy ***** that think they are the best team to walk the earth, and if you even begin to say something bad about the team they get all defensive and hateful. im personally glad that they left the big twelve lol, gonna get whooped up on in the big ten

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
IDK, I'd have to side with Rob on this one. I mean, they have steep competition because of OSU, MU, and Penn St, but the OSU is kinda gonna be in the probation becuase of all the crap that went down.

So it might be possible they win, but probably unlikely

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=240863722619415

invite people for me please

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
If anyone is good at making Fliers that are cheap to print, let me know. I want to start my flier campaign before this weekend :)
For future reference I work at office depot that has a copy center and I have a 10 percent discount (ergo no tax):cool:. I think it is a little too late now but The next time just give me a heads up and we could work something out.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Mario Party 4 Tournament at our apartment after the tournament is over. Debating between 5 and $10 entry.

Denti

Smash Master
You know, I'd really like to make this.

My only problem is that I don't feel comfortable doing this whole drive by myself. Is there a region that I could drive to and carpool with to the tournament as some sort of middle/halfway meeting point?

Thanks! :D

MJG

Smash Hero
The only place that I could think of that is on the way from your place from here is Wichtia, KS, which is only 2 and a half hours from our place. Go to the Wichita, KS thread and see whats up.

EDIT: Fuuuuu. Subscribed :)

THuGz

Smash Lord
Strong bad I'll 3 stock mm you in melee :D or a real mm if you don't think you can 3 stock me.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I suppose I can stop playing League of Legends hold off school-work for a day to attend this

DeLux

3 Spoons Frozen Yogurt on Mass St. has donated $1 off coupons to every participant at the tournament.

Yayyyy

bugexe

Smash Cadet
I will probably still go to this, but there's also a k-state football game that evening so i will probably only be there till like 4 at the latest.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Iowa/NE should be bringing 4-5 people. Hype for Melee Teams and Brawl singles.
and 64 Freeforalls with items.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
hmm, if you have all of those games then I doubt we'll have time to play through all of them. If you really, really want me to bring them, I can, but I doubt there will be enough time to play though more than 1 game, since I'm supposed to be playing smash and everything.

DeLux

Please don't waste a tourney setup doing Megaman.

Top Bottom