• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If it's better for attendance I see no logical reason why not to have it other than to be melee ***s. Sorry guys but that makes no sense to me. Too much pride :\.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wait, you're calling me out on bad spacing? You play marth lol.

I play Peach. I just need to FC aerials and then spam down on the cstick.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't play Marth but Luke is right

I just need some Peach practice and I'll learn not to get owned by that downsmash. Like jarrett's brother got 80 % off of me at the beginning of one of our tourney matches and then immediately killed me lol

so I just lasered him all day

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
can't, I have no control over this thread. Its not part of the Canada forums, just the tourney listings forum.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
If you're going to have the biggest tournament BC has ever had, why not make it bigger and add brawl?
Because if Brawl's there then we'd have to spend the entire day just complaining about how Brawl is, and we'd run out of time for the tourney. If it was a two-day event we could have the Melee/64 on one day, and the complaining on the other, but as it currently stands we just don't have enough time.

But hey! We could just complain about Brawl in this thread even more to make up for it!

bundtcake

Smash Ace
****, but if we did that then there'd be nothing for us to talk about!

also apparently I should've added even more sarcasm to my post

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I am liking this post.

bundt: or you guys could grow a pair and not complain?
Wow, Luke. He was CLEARLY being sarcastic. bundt is one of the best Brawlers in the Vancouver area (probably the province) right now. =P

Edit: That's because you're spelling it wrong now. Obviously, I can't type it out properly, because it'd get censored. v.v

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Like I just got it now lol, you play brawl! But yeah it's true all the melee players spend the whole day complaining about brawl when it's being played.

EDIT: To be clear: that description of what happens is so realistic I thought it was the real deal.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
why are people talking about brawl in a melee tournament thread...lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
haha i love talking **** to BC, you guys are way cool though :)
That being said i wanna $1 bo3 mm canadians

PLEASE no brawl, it's not that melee players complain about it the whole time. It's just.... brawl players take up space in the venue .... they don't really do anything .... maybe a shout of excitement here and there when they see a MK downsmash ... but other than that ... >__>

Top Bottom