• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm in for 64 for sure. I'll MM someone so I can team with Jack or Dan again unless it's Jack and Dan teaming. *adam team with one so I can mm you for it again cough*

I get 1st at this tournament in melee doubles and singles. btw

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm in for 64 for sure. I'll MM someone so I can team with Jack or Dan again unless it's Jack and Dan teaming. *adam team with one so I can mm you for it again cough*

I get 1st at this tournament in melee doubles and singles. btw

Yah that's a good idea. I'll $5 mm you and winner gets Dan as a teammate. This time, I wil not lose :)

EDIT: Also, I'm only entering 64 doubles and only if I team with Dan. Thus I am assuming I will beat Dynamism in our MM ^__^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hello there long lost best friend.

Yeah Epik High is epik. Hands down my favorite music ever.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
Went to their map the soul concert earlier this year, way too much fun
ohhh man luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fackkk

Yeah Epik High is epik. Hands down my favorite music ever.
sewww true, my old ipod mini only has epik high on it aha. they just get betta and betta. too bad tukutz is going off mia for a while :ohwell:

if they ever come to van to perform [e] or whatever ill expect to see you there!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
XDDD is that so? Yeah, I have like all there albums on my ipod. Its pretty much all I listen to =.=

You bet that I would. xD NEVER WILL I MISS SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yah that's a good idea. I'll $5 mm you and winner gets Dan as a teammate. This time, I wil not lose :)

EDIT: Also, I'm only entering 64 doubles and only if I team with Dan. Thus I am assuming I will beat Dynamism in our MM ^__^
Last time, I did not lose. As well as it was my first 64 in a loooooooong time.
This time, I will not lose. As I will be warmed up living in van for a short time.
MUHAHAHAHAH
It's on, should be fun(filmed? last time should've been, it was a freakin epic last hit set)
^ - ^

Put me unconfirmed for now. That should get some more hype. =D
You mean that should get you CONFIRMED later.
We all know you will be :)

ok **** it confirm me as soon as i find the date im booking it off of work
CONFRIMED
Yaycakes

unityole

Smash Lord
In this tournament, Tony is just gonna ra.pe everyone like always and walk away with more than half the pot. GG.
donno eric john carl manli and all OOP players with high skills are likely to win

but i think boom is going to win at ssb64, and hes going to win doubles too, and lots of mm at smash 64

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
In this tournament, Tony is just gonna ra.pe everyone like always and walk away with more than half the pot. GG.
Yah I dunno, if Peepee comes then it could be done like dinner. Of course we have a few players capable of playing on the same level, but Peepee is **** good. Let's also not forget Kage and/or Bam/vwins if they come. blunted object, diakanos, and other OOS players like M2K if they end up coming.

Koskinator: I'll take one of them MM's

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Lol, please tell me when the last time tony won a tournament.
I'd actually like to know... >_>
I can't remember, was it before I 'left' ?

Yah I dunno, if Peepee comes then it could be done like dinner. Of course we have a few players capable of playing on the same level, but Peepee is **** good. Let's also not forget Kage and/or Bam/vwins if they come. blunted object, diakanos, and other OOS players like M2K if they end up coming.
You're forgetting the most important person :043:

:burst:

Metà

Smash Master
IMPORTANT NOTICE; PLEASE READ

Alright so, concerning the people who want this happen in early June, I don't think that's going to happen. Here's why...

I'm going to be in Japan for the first week and a half of June and I'd strongly prefer to hold this before I go there. This tournament is likely going to cost me a lot of my own money (I'm assuming people won't donate much) and I don't want to be broke when I get back. I also won't be able to do much planning while I'm away, and furthermore, I'm probably going to be busy with work and other traveling during mid to late June. I will have a date confirmed by early January at the latest, and I will start narrowing down the range of dates that I can confirm are manageable as people tell me what dates they can make it on.

With regards to that last statement, I want everyone who is confirmed, trying to confirm, or just thinking about attending to tell me what days you can make it. If you need to explain your situation, that's fine; in fact, I'd prefer if you told me your reasons for being able or not able to come on certain days, because I may be able to help people find transportation or housing accommodations. If you don't have an account here, you can email me at sfu[dot]ssb[at]gmail[dot]com. If you'd like to talk to me via instant messenger, see my contact information page on my profile here.

no tl;dr, no johns, everyone please read this

Diakonos

Smash Lord
^ is a player hater

pls put ur money where mouth is i'll gladly take it again ;)
Lol, it's true though, I've won the last 2 tournaments held here, Eric won the two before that, and I think the one before that was Zhu's. Tony taking more than half the pot? Can't remember ;P.

Afterdawn, you really have no idea what you're talking about, but I know you can be a big troll, so I think I'd best leave it there.

Which reminds me, when is the next tournament before this one? May is far away =/

FalseFalco

Smash Master
In my experience evan, it's easier to set the date and have people not come than try to appease everyone. It's not uncommon for someone who needed the tournament to be a certain day to cancel last minute.

Japan will be fun!

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
In my experience evan, it's easier to set the date and have people not come than try to appease everyone. It's not uncommon for someone who needed the tournament to be a certain day to cancel last minute.

Japan will be fun!
You mean Japan will be expensive.

Metà

Smash Master

Japan will be fun!
This is true, but there are certain dates that simply won't work for a lot of people. For instance, I don't know when everyone is going to be done with exams and whatnot, so I want this to work for as many people as possible.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Afterdawn, you really have no idea what you're talking about, but I know you can be a big troll, so I think I'd best leave it there.
How am I trolling again? All I said was "again and again and again..."

More like a bump than anything. Don't take it harshly. But I actually do know what I'm talking about, and I do know about that MM between you and him, which is the only reason I posted that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
**** it carl, I was about to post that but I didn't have your photobucket password! Grrrr.

unityole

Smash Lord
dont make me flame on and on about japanese people, PLEASE and ty, drop this conversation and talk more about tournament and how to get more people to come plz.

i will help EVAN a bit for the donation if possible, and of course boom since he plays ssb64. as for housing, im not so sure right now, its too far ahead for me to predict anything.

Metà

Smash Master
Oh yeah, that's another thing. There are like, about 8 people coming down from Alaska, and they all need a place to stay. I was talking to Mike (DaemonFang) about this, and he said they can't stay in a hotel since they don't have the money. Is anyone able to accomodate up to 8 (!) people?

As for the donations, I can take donations at smashfests or set up a PayPal account (should be up before I go on vacation next month). The more people donate for this tournament, the more awesome it will be. I will probably end up spending a few hundred of my own money to make this tournament the greatest you'll ever go to, so please, help me help you. lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT NOTICE; PLEASE READ

Alright so, concerning the people who want this happen in early June, I don't think that's going to happen. Here's why...

I'm going to be in Japan for the first week and a half of June and I'd strongly prefer to hold this before I go there. This tournament is likely going to cost me a lot of my own money (I'm assuming people won't donate much) and I don't want to be broke when I get back. I also won't be able to do much planning while I'm away, and furthermore, I'm probably going to be busy with work and other traveling during mid to late June. I will have a date confirmed by early January at the latest, and I will start narrowing down the range of dates that I can confirm are manageable as people tell me what dates they can make it on.

With regards to that last statement, I want everyone who is confirmed, trying to confirm, or just thinking about attending to tell me what days you can make it. If you need to explain your situation, that's fine; in fact, I'd prefer if you told me your reasons for being able or not able to come on certain days, because I may be able to help people find transportation or housing accommodations. If you don't have an account here, you can email me at sfu[dot]ssb[at]gmail[dot]com. If you'd like to talk to me via instant messenger, see my contact information page on my profile here.

no tl;dr, no johns, everyone please read this

Evan, I suggest you update the name of this thread with something indicating this information. Also, edit the first post with this as well, probably at the top would be best.

Lol, it's true though, I've won the last 2 tournaments held here, Eric won the two before that, and I think the one before that was Zhu's. Tony taking more than half the pot? Can't remember ;P.

Which reminds me, when is the next tournament before this one? May is far away =/
I won the last tournament at my house (in my head). Grand finals was noobking vs noobking and oh boy was it close >=O

Top Bottom