• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I'm teaming with KERO and we're at least taking money this time, also Kassandra you haven't missed one yet and Kel needs to break his tie with count lol

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, so the date has been finalized now. Well, that's good to hear. I should be at this; that is, if summer P.E. hasn't left me in a wreck by then. I look forward to seeing you guys there again, and I mean literally just seeing since I can't talk in real life :x

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Lol... it's only for three hours a day for two weeks in June and two weeks in July <___<;

Besides, I haven't honestly noticed any improvement, lol.

(Jeez... I wish I could put more content into this post.)

Kel

Smash Master
so, this is now the same say as overswarm's yearly firework party.

Not missing OS' thing.

Too bad, this is a local for me now haha

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I also won't be going. For the same reason Kel isn't going. Overswarm's parties are awesome, and they're only once a year.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I won't be able to attend this one either. :/ I've got to work and Slim's birthday is this weekend so we've got othe festivities planned. Will be here next time though!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Possibility that calic and I will be making it out to this. Not sure about any of the rest of Louisville, and I might try to talk someone else into driving so we have can have more seats. But yeah. You better be here Kero!

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I'm officially confirmed and stuff, Hilt. Also, I think that I've finally found a place where I'm completely comfortable to post in (Zelda Universe forums). Thanks for recommending me join there. Also, I have a new second for low tiers :x Also, for anyone interested, I'm doing a livestream of me playing through Majora's Mask while literally being blindfolded next week.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm going to have a great time seeing you guys going again (and once again, I mean literally just seeing :x)!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'm impressed, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Kero knows enough about that game to play it without being able to see it.

Also Hilt I need to get ahold of yooouuuu

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
so, this is now the same say as overswarm's yearly firework party.

Not missing OS' thing.

Too bad, this is a local for me now haha
gay

I also won't be going. For the same reason Kel isn't going. Overswarm's parties are awesome, and they're only once a year.
double gay

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow Kero, playing majora's mask blindfolded? WHAT A BOSS! xD
I wish my little brother was more like you...and more interested in games rather than girls. :(
CAN I ADOPT YOU?

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so my finances are not suitable for a trip to Morgantown. There is now a strong chance I will be attending.

Shadowphoenix, let's team! I think will be better this time!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I should be back in Indiana in time for this if anyone from IN is driving...?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I want to eric but I dont think I'm going lol. You should come to Bloomington the week after this :p

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
When is that let's play supposed to be happening anyway Kero? o-o
(Super late reply, sorry)

Today at 3:00 P.M. It's a livestream (http://www.livestream.com/keroskaveofkrap?t=726795). Of course, if you want to watch it, you won't miss too much if you're late since it will probably take all week to beat.

Also, Kassandra, I'm sixteen now ( I don't completely believe it myself O: ), so I don't think I can be adopted :/ (two more years until I'm no longer considered a minor O.O).

Eric, I'll take you up on that MM.

Also, I might just do a One Day Run after my blindfold run (there's a glitch that allows you to stop time whenever you want as long as you have a bottle with something in it). I love that game so much, haha....

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Hey, KERO, just a request of mine. I prefer playing with music hacks, but find texture hacks distracting. Could you remove the textures, but leave the music on?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
^This is why riivolution is da bomb.

Lets you have the option of turning characters off, but keeping the music on without messing with your SD card. Perfect for tournament play in my opinion :D!

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not at all ._.'! Its exactly like gecko. You put the folders and stuff on the SD card, you put the SD card in the wii, load homebrew, load riivolution, and bam, there it is. It lets you turn on/off textures for both stage and character (you can have one on and the other off, for example), turn music on/off, turn on custom movies (intro for example), and it lets you have multiple codesets on one SD card (brawl minus, brawl +, just infinite replay, etc.) and lets you choose between them all without the need for a computer or anything.

Its pretty cool.

:172:

Top Bottom