• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
T_T That sucks last time I used it some guide said I needed to use my computer. >_< But that's cool. ^_^ I'll probably start using that instead then.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I get mah check today. This'll confirm whether or not I'll be able to make this. Granted, I could probably spend a little less money and not do dubs. Anyone need a partner? I have a legit MK/Sonic/Luigi for dubs. I'd like to have someone around my skill level to team with. I'm not looking for any backpacks. lol

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Hey, KERO, just a request of mine. I prefer playing with music hacks, but find texture hacks distracting. Could you remove the textures, but leave the music on?
Hmm... I suppose that could be arranged (I'll miss Majora Destination/Majora Siege, though :/).

Riivolution... I didn't have a good experience with it. I could never get my replay hacks to work :/ I prefer Gecko just because it's so much easier for me.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Oreo you didn't check to see who was going, driving, etc. I'm not entirely sure who's going at the moment, or how many spots there are going to be.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
MMS I wanna do for this:

Smile - :wolf: vs :falco: for $5?
Sombra - :wolf: vs :diddy: for $3?
ShadowPhoenix - :wolf: vs :metaknight: for $3?

The anyone else who wants to do a MM, just ask. :D

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
$10, Lumi?
I might need a teamie. Post if interested.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering what hacks are allowed? o-o
Music hacks, texture (character and stage) hacks that do not change hurtboxes/hitboxes, and replay hacks are allowed. Since SP doesn't want texture hacks, though, I'm taking them off.

(Texture hacks that I currently have are as follows: Shy Guy Knight, Majoraknight, Wart Dedede, Kamek Dedede, Metroid Trainer, Shiny Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard, Politoed Squirtle/Skiploom Ivy, Flygon Charizard, Fierce Deity Link, Zora Armor Link, Fierce Deity Toon Link, Happy Mask Salesman Toon Link, Outset Toon Link, Shadow Sonic, Chaos Sonic, Metal Sonic, Super Sonic, Suwako Peach, Reimu Peach, Cirno Peach, Cackletta Peach, Reisen Zelda, Yuka Zelda, Anju Zelda, Flandre Zelda, Kafei Lucas, Kumatora Lucas, Fawful Lucas, Keroro Diddy, Rookie Bowser, Green Lantern Olimar, Fierce Deity Sheik, Dark Samus, Youngster Ness, Popple Mario, Onox Ganondorf, Suwakopuff, Majora Destination, Majora Castle Siege, Full Moon Battlefield, Halberd at night, Night Yoshi's Island, Norfair Brinstar, Green Frigate Orpheon, and Cherry Blossom Smashville. The music hacks are all various remixes of Touhou songs. Most of them are instrumental. There are very few vocal remixes on my SD card)

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Thanks KERO. I'm fine playing with textures in friendlies, but I just find them distracting during bracket matches. Speaking of which, I should remove mine sometime. >.>

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I do not care about textures, They don't mess with me unless they are just really super invasive, it's strictly up to player preference

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I only have $35 worth of MM. Someone MM me for 15

:phone:

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Smile, I should be up for it, depending on finances.

MMs:
Mister Eric: $10
Lumi: $3
Smile: ???

Hilt, we have always MM'd. Would you like to get one in as well?

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hael, I want to make sure of something: Brawl in the Hall is officially a monthly, correct? I'm having a time deciding what to do this weekend. I have the whole weekend off because I planned to go to a Pirates game with my girlfriend. But that didn't work out. So, I was thinking about perhaps going to a state park to do some biking. But that's only if this tournament is happening in August and most everyone here plans on attending next month.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
School starts next month so the monthly will probably be lacking people in general, since school is just starting up and that may be a problem for some people. Not saying that there shouldn't be one next month or anything, but a few people may drop for school related stuff.

:172:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
That's what I want to hear Ralphie Boy! I'll do my best to attend every monthly I can (with the exception of this one). Btw, if Ralphie Boy annoys you, I apologize. I don't know what my problem is.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Not sure if I'll be making it, haven't spoken to calic about it recently. If I do make it, it will likely just be the two of us, though. But if I do, then definitely SP, we can get a money match in.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Is there any chance the someone from Morehead could house Greenup? =D(I know it sounds weird, but it would be very helpful for us, & possibly determine our attendance for the tourney T_T)

EDIT: It'd be just 2 of us.

DOUBLE EDIT: May just be me. o-o

TRIPLE EDIT:Ok it may be 3 of us. >_<

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah. I'm out. Sorry Oreo @_@'! Dad has to pick up his car at 11 am, which kinda ****s everything up time wise. :/.

:172:

Top Bottom