• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
god i hate bleach manga right now >_< i want something to actually happen. maybe just start reading monthly.

also wtf at Gin vs Ichigo starting in the anime now. that literally happened 2 or 3 months ago right? i think theyre trying to finish the arrancar up in the anime and then start a year of fillers or just not air bleach(they wont do do that due to the money they make). lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New Bleach arc is finally heading somewhere. Still though, Kubo needs to stop making huge unnecessary panels since it makes the pacing so slow. And he should've began the arc in a more fast and exciting way to help get rid of the mess the previous arc was.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
He also used the word "reiatsu" with Ichigo. Which means I will probably hate this arc even more than I did the last one.

Also, if Karin is Shinigami then I'll also hate this arc a bit more.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, maybe we get to see some character development, yes? Kurosaki development.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Man, I wish the last fight in the previous arc was awesome. That was all I wanted from that arc.

Also, it would've been cool if Ichigo wasn't the focus or main character for one arc.
It would give us more time to make us miss him losing his powers.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think he was referring to Afro-san, the random guy who showed up and challenged Aizen. And got his zanpakuto stolen by Keigo. Afro-san for god-tier.
The fact that I don't even remember him is telling me something. Also, the fact that Keigo stole his sword is also telling me something.
Now if it was Mizuiro or whoever who stole the sword, I could understand, sicne Mizuiro's a pretty cool guy. But Keigo...oh boy.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ahh. He seems...interesting. And by interesting I mean it seems he's prideful. And we all know how prideful characters end up.

Heh. His Bankai (if he has one) could possibly be an extended more powerful version of his Shikai, which apparently creates earth spikes. So like, creating a huge field full of stalagmites would be cool. What do you guys think?

Edit - Are stalagmites the ones that jut from the ground? I always get stalagmites and stalactities confused lol.

kristy

Smash Rookie
I love bleach anime, but don't like to read it's manga chapter. As i can never entertain myself as well with reading the storyline , as much i can with bleach episodes. Recently i have enjoyed it's episode 296. which was totally epic. if someone here missed it then should gonna enjoy it, as fighting of Gin in it just awesome and Finally Ichigo's father appeared in it.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im too disillusioned with the manga to even contemplate watching the anime

i doubt it'll be much better

i know bleach has really good ops and eds though

Minato

穏やかじゃない
im too disillusioned with the manga to even contemplate watching the anime

i doubt it'll be much better

i know bleach has really good ops and eds though
I don't watch the anime anymore. But I'll DL episodes that feature the cool fights since the anime does a good job with those.
Other than that, the rest is as bad as the manga (if not worse...).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Actually, I just popped in to watching the current episode, which happened to be Ichigo vs. Gin, so it was pretty good. I don't download them, though.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Actually, I just popped in to watching the current episode, which happened to be Ichigo vs. Gin, so it was pretty good. I don't download them, though.
I love how everyone is responding to the spam bot as if it was actually wanting to talk about watching anything...

The new chapter was pretty meh, but hey, that's just the price that you have to pay for the art, which is the only reason why I still read Bleach.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I love how everyone is responding to the spam bot as if it was actually wanting to talk about watching anything...

The new chapter was pretty meh, but hey, that's just the price that you have to pay for the art, which is the only reason why I still read Bleach.
I know, but I still wanted to show my slight appreciation for the recent match between Ichigo and Gin that the anime did a nice job with.

The art isn't amazing, but it's not too bad, either.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Neither chapter was too bad. I'm starting to want to know what'll happen next (particularly from the
hell chapter
)

S l o X

Smash Champion
Hope the guy is good and helps Ichigo get his powers back and hopefully Urahara is the villian this . . . time / arc ?

Really want to see him go to work on some peeps.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
They're going to use this Hell arc as an excuse to bring back all the dead Arrancar, I just know it. Expect to be seeing Ulquiorra, at least. That's what the cover of the newest chapter makes me think, anyway. Of course, we don't even know if Grimmjow's dead at all.

-Final-

Aria♪
They're going to use this Hell arc as an excuse to bring back all the dead Arrancar, I just know it. Expect to be seeing Ulquiorra, at least. That's what the cover of the newest chapter makes me think, anyway. Of course, we don't even know if Grimmjow's dead at all.
It is not a new arc at all. It is a preview for the new movie that is coming out next month. Nothing more... Since Kubo Tite is actually somewhat involved with it, however, it might be pretty good.

Some things the manga has done recently have been really good, but others... not so much. This new arc better really pick up soon... I'm starting to lose interest. And I really don't like some of the things that happened in the fake Karakura town arc (Espcially with Starrk: They introduced him, said he was the strongest Espada, then killed him off... WTF?)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
And I really don't like some of the things that happened in the fake Karakura town arc (Espcially with Starrk: They introduced him, said he was the strongest Espada, then killed him off... WTF?)
Ehh. I really would not have minded if Kyoraku had used Bankai to kill Stark. But the way he died was indeed disappointing.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
It is not a new arc at all. It is a preview for the new movie that is coming out next month. Nothing more... Since Kubo Tite is actually somewhat involved with it, however, it might be pretty good.

Some things the manga has done recently have been really good, but others... not so much. This new arc better really pick up soon... I'm starting to lose interest. And I really don't like some of the things that happened in the fake Karakura town arc (Espcially with Starrk: They introduced him, said he was the strongest Espada, then killed him off... WTF?)
Oh, I had no idea. It does explain the latest anime episode, though. And it seems my guess wasn't far off, either. Szayel Aporro and Aaroniero made a brief reappearance in the episode. I actually may be interested in seeing that movie, since the anime preview episode was pretty cool.

EDIT: Oh, it turns out the end of the episode was identical to the preview manga chapter I didn't see. Whoops.

Top Bottom