• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 1 - An MD/VA Tournament! - July 11, 2009!

Coney

Smash Master
****, when did i become such a smash superstar

ben, now that you know my real name, you have a grave responsibility to withhold my identity

also kenny, i knew that we were gonna team someday, didn't know it was for this tourney though, my aporogies :O

bolt, we gotz woodbridge

ben, someday. someday. lemme work on not dying three times before you die once though, that's the first step.

EDIT - oh and phillip, i would if it weren't in the opposite direction...it's south, you're north, and i gotta stay the night after anyway :<

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Does anyone want Livefeed of Genesis running during the tournament?

The first transformers didn't have enough plot or action and was pretty much a long introduction, imo x_x

The second one had less fighting than the first!?

I'm gonna do a smashfest tomorrow I guess. Come after 8 PM if anyones down.
**** I would come but I got girlfriend Johns. :\

U didn't answer my question =Pz. Don't know yet man.
I like the concept, but it's not that unique considering that Doubles are in just about EVERY tournament. I've come up with some interesting concepts of my own but again, I want to see what you got. ;)

Take it to PM or AIM though Chu so your idea's aren't used by other people if they are good.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Cause I am desperate to go to a tourney is it possible I can go over someone's house the day before the tourney and stay till Sunday, so I will be able to find a bus. Thinking about I'll only go if there are like 20+ people there, cause I don't want to travel 6 hours there and back for a 10 man tourney.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
More Jersey coming down to MD/VA :(

Nah I'm j/k, as long as Atomsk hasn't been an influence on you I'm sure you're a swell guy.

Also Atomsk is uglier than both of those guyz xD

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
What's an Atomsk? Lol, no but I live in South Jersey so it's K.

EDIT: Actually I would only need a place to stay for Sunday till like 7am, Teams anyone?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Cause I am desperate to go to a tourney is it possible I can go over someone's house the day before the tourney and stay till Sunday, so I will be able to find a bus. Thinking about I'll only go if there are like 20+ people there, cause I don't want to travel 6 hours there and back for a 10 man tourney.
There will definitely be 20+ people. You can count on that. If you are looking for housing, speak with K-9 about this, he said he may be able to offer housing for players.

EDIT: Poyo, will you and your brother be coming to this event?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
There will definitely be 20+ people. You can count on that. If you are looking for housing, speak with K-9 about this, he said he may be able to offer housing for players.

EDIT: Poyo, will you and your brother be coming to this event?
Probably, just depends if my ride (aka my dad) has the patience. Cause its an hour from my place and it will probably end late. Tbh I don't care if it ends late, I just hope my ride doesn't have a problem.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Probably, just depends if my ride (aka my dad) has the patience. Cause its an hour from my place and it will probably end late. Tbh I don't care if it ends late, I just hope my ride doesn't have a problem.
Well I hope you two can make it, cause a tourney without Poyo just aint right. lol :laugh::laugh:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I haven't been to a tourney in forever lol.

I just hope that Atomsk doesn't come.

My team name (if I enter teams) will probably be "Atomsk is the ugliest motherf*cker you'll ever see."

junebug

Smash Journeyman
vacationing; can't make it D:

plus, i'd probably be watchin genesis even if i was here xD

good luck with the tourney though :x

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
my 2nd tourney........this looks great, but how come norfair and japes are on :( oh well time to be gay w/ falco!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Hey umm what's the closest airport to this place?

Trying to find a way here. Don't feel like going to a MA tourney on that day. But there's no NY/NJ tournies, so I'll have to settle for Lil ole' VA.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Hey umm what's the closest airport to this place?

Trying to find a way here. Don't feel like going to a MA tourney on that day. But there's no NY/NJ tournies, so I'll have to settle for Lil ole' VA.
Oh shnap! haha..

I believe its either Ronald Reagen National Airport or Richmond.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
From Ronald Reagan National Airport to the venue is an hour away.

Edit: Washington Dulles International Airport = 20 extra miles, so no
Is an hour too much? I hope not, cause it would be nice to have some OOS'ers.

JJ your gay if your just coming for one person! :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
im still unsure if i can come.ill know by thursday or friday.jj wanna team again if i can come?we get better and better everytime we team.lolz.plus my mk in teams has gotten alot better since last time we teamed.rob+mk is too good.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
If I do come, I'll most likely be teaming with BC <3 That is if he agrees (but he knows what will happen if he doesn't) I thought you were teaming with Bolt anyway?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I WILL do well at this tourney. No sandbagging, no "no contesting", none of that crap. I made a promise to Kirby that we will do well at this tournament.

Top Bottom