• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 1 - An MD/VA Tournament! - July 11, 2009!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I live under a rock, idk wtf that is :(

Lifesucker or not, I don't have anything else to do. Conduit got gay fast, and Brawl is boring me enough as it is. Learning Pit and Luigi is slowly changing that, but still, its losing taste. Thus, I play Sims :p

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
takeover's been having a hard time finding a partner lately, so may i just vouch for him--he's a very good snake player, he also plays DDD and marth! he's good, guys! pick him up! much better at teams than i am anyway...

and bolt, i think he was talking about me with the whole "partner in crime" thing, since i'm giving him a ride :O
of course I was talking about you

im really about to call esoj to see if he is coming??

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
In 6 months, we'll all know how right JJVirus was.

MLG PRESENTS SIMS 3: Be the Best

Prizes ranging from 5 to 10 thousand dollars.

Fox only.

Final D

D;

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I believe a lot of the major players are attending Genesis, but I could be mistaken. If they come, they come.. even though I've asked for CONFIRMATION from everyone over a million times.. some people just don't care to help a TO out. D:

EDIT: Good video find Poyo.

@JJ - Wifi sucks. Sims suck. Crawl out from under that rock and buy yourself a good game or man up and come win this smash tournament. :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Oh wow, well that's cool.. and kinda sad. :( Only one GOOD player going to Genesis to represent our region. Oh wellz.

PS, are you coming to this event then? Who the hell is coming!? >.< I need to know so I know to buy more component cables. :\

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Wow at the level of disrespect

Neo is way better than me on rankings but im defiantly B tier while he is S. I guess I have to cause upsets all around at Genesis. Too bad there is no live stream.

Why do all Sonics get no respect. We take this ***** up +8 and people still doubt us. wtf is juice? Is it because we dont place high consistently?

I feel poor like a homeless jabberjaws right now

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Its in my nature. Can't help it ^_^

Btw, Tant told me you all play Pokemon? I'm just getting back into it. Hit me up if ya ever want a game on Shoddy (preferably) or WiFi :p

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
yea i'd like to see this failco **** face lobos in a MM.....he'd get *****. lobos is like da best toon link

or lie vs BMX, he wouldn't stand a chance.

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
lmao tell'em lobos take that fool out i heard he lost a 40$ MM to poyo

falco03

Smash Lord
wow ill mm any of you and i had intense training..............nvm i let my actions talk for itself

9thorlower and ill mm u for 40 u bumm and lobos seriously...................im wish poyo will doo that mm again pleaseeeee

Top Bottom