• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOMB 4 - Full Results Posted 11/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
WTF
Had vidjo and mew2king even met each other before this tournament? Ohhhh lame.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
man....'capwnz really underachieved this tourney. time to give up the DS for a while and get back into shape....until mario kart DS comes out... :(

wes- ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?! it's a perfect fit and she likes it. thanks. :laugh:
more shoutouts later
:link:

PeachMystique

Smash Rookie
it was my 1st tourney...no one knows who i am...but i had a blast!! and i enjoyed watching all of the "big name smashers" players that i had heard about....

Caucasian Dave

Smash Rookie
Great Tournament!

That was an awesome tourny I wish I could have placed better but oh well hopefully next time I'll do better. There's too many shoutouts so I'll just thank everyone!!!

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
****, wish I could've gone. I figured getting a ride was hopeless so when MBSmash tried to call me, I figured it was something unrelated. vidjo, why didn't you tell me earlier? I talked to Bill and Donovan and they both knew that you were going and yet me and Gaia didn't...nice job on teams, wow that is random, MW is too good at teams. we could've finally teamed again for this, oh well at least I got stupid school stuff accomplished over the weekend. I'll cya in school tomorrow and I'm craving some smash...

mathos

Smash Champion
Sweet tourney, too bad I suck at this game now. **** World of Warcraft. I lost to Wes in the third match last stock for the third time in a row. One day I'm actually going to win against you Wes.

Teams was cool, got close to Dave and Dire but oh well. Dave destroyed me and Watty.

Good stuff DA for taking me out of both brackets.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for playing horribly in teams Azen. I feel like I wanna quit Smash right now. But maybe there is some little bit of desire inside me to keep playing so that I can get better at Teams. That rollout was MADD SYK! I was expecting you to run away not jump in the air and then air dodge. =\ It's ite, we have to let someone else win teams anyway, you can't have ALL the money. ^_^ Thanks for the money too. Azen gave me $200 of his money from singles. Now I have to spoil his first born child, LOL!!!

Chillin/Azen/Josh: Denny's was fun as ****. Those people were the worst. I have never eaten at a restaurant that didn't want to make you pay for your meal. Better yet, I've never eaten at a place that took up ur glasses to refill them with soda and forget about it right as soon as they turn around to walk away. The bottom line is MAGMA AND CANCER ARE FRIENDS!!!

DA: Fun ****. I'll holla at ya'll sometime later gentlemen. Keep it New York homies. THAT MATCH WAS MADD GAY YO!!!

Chu: Ur too good. I'll prolly see you sometime soon non-white boy. Holla!

Neo: You got that drank? Hit me up. You know I'm down for some drank. Marth dittos = ur cup of tea.

Wife: Money match??? WTH happened to that, LOL!!! Oh well, maybe you might want to do it some other time. I'm down.

Dope: Enjoy that twenty dollars. Cause all that was for me was a lesson proving that Falco is a counter Jigglypuff. Costly lesson learned, but learned none the less. Good ****.

Disappointing turnout for me, but it's okay now though, cause I'm at home with my girlfriend. So, good fight and good..... psyche! Swallowback B!ATCHES!!!!!

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't believe you guys spelled my name wrong in the placings list...

OK...shoutouts...shoutouts...wow.

Big news first!

Team Loss has officially been disbanded.

Wow. That yawn was point five decimals higher than it was yesterday...

I'm going to go Mow style with the first half of my post.

Mow - Anti Pikachu'd!

Cape - Luigi'd! (Luigi lives forever now!)

XJapan - Zangief'd
Mike G. - Zangief'd
NEO! - Zangief'd

couple of random white guys (CRWG) - Zangief'd

Props to Kirbstir for being the one who got away...anti Zangiefers for him.
I got the Turbo Zangief for you next time though...next time.

Now, the big part...

Jav% - Cool **** my brother. Always a place on PimpTaxi for you.

Tope and his crew - Thanks for everything, I can't thank you guys enough.
Especially Tope. That's why, to me, you're all PimpTaxi. It's up to you guys if you really want in, but it's there for you.

M2K - I am so glad you beat Team Ben. Thank you.
That will show them to turn down an honor match because you don't get money for winning.

Big Ryoko! (Mike G.) - Your Peach is awesome. It was great hanging out with you.

Wesley - Glad to return your shirt, finally. DA is PimpTaxi's brother crew, 4 Life!

Comp - We still need to continue those matches...good ****.

Ronald - Didn't get to play you this time, always fun hanging out though.

Philly - Beastly Pika Pika! But...who's Pichu?!

Meep! - That Young Link is hot ****, keep it up.

Azen - Thanks for the good words. I'll never forget we were friends before I went to tournaments and never knew we both played smash.

Ken & Isai - Always nice seeing you. Too bad I didn't.

Manacloud - One of the coolest smashers on earth.

Dave - I don't think too many people will be caught sleeping in the future...

XJapan - Always great to see you, whether or not we played smash.

Dire - Nice G&W, I guess I should have just went to FD to begin with.

Drephen - Keep that Luigi training going. I hope to see you pulling down top
tier people's like mad fast. Raveshaw style. (inside joke, oh well)

Ryu Tragedy - Thanks so much for coming with me.

M2K (again) - We didn't have room in the cars to take you back to Cape's house. Plus we got lost, ran out of gas, did a backflip, hit our heads, liked it, got locked out of cape's house, and had to hear him ***** at us for not knowing how to break in without waking him.

Mow - It was great chatting with you, before and after. During was kind of awkward though...I blame alergies.

Chillin - Someone mentioned you're pissed at me...great matches though.
+ 5 exp points. Level up. You learned you can beat PimpUigi.

Cape - Thanks for housing.

Kaotical - Thanks for the rides to and from the tournament, and thanks for the never ending great conversations we tend to have.
Tatsumaki Zanku Kayaku!

SCL - Noob...Saibot! Wins. HAHAHAHAHA

Kid with the Falco (KWTF) - ****, those were tough *** matches. Crazy.

Kamaal - Thanks for the inspiration to keep playing. Cause of you I controlled the misfire to go through two missles at 130% on my last life to win a match set vs. Samus (Watty,) and beat Dope.
They were the hard stuff for me.
We got to play some Street Fighter, since I know you play Zangief too.

Eljin - We still miss you.

To everyone else I played, and didn't remember or know your names, I'm sorry for not mentioning you. I enjoy everyone's presence, and proud to say I'm a social gamer, who goes to tournaments not to kick ***, but to take names and make friends.

PimpUigi!
Luigi can't win without having sex.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol too lazy to do full shout outs now. Fun tourney hehe got my *** kicked out fast in singles ;( but yah watever i suck at smash lol. Team arlington al go to the fest b4 to get myself bak into smash shape lol because going to a tourney cold kinda sux. Fun stuff gratz on 7th km u still kick my *** =) and nice **** pimpuigi beatin me then watty and dope right after lol.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone that's getting Mario Kart DS tomorrow want to play tomorrow night? :cool:

VilNess

Smash Champion
Great! IC´s won, what can I say...
Good shyz, Mangz!

gongratulations for Pimp too for placing that good with Lu´ . Keep it chopping!

vidjogamer

Smash Master
I am gettin mario kart. Talk to me Manus.

Look at this guy shouting out to everyone there.
I didnt even meet him.... You beat my ***** dope PimpUigi. Crazy.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
i know alot of people on those shoutouts didn't go...but was XJapan at BOMB4? stop confusing me!

Oro and vidjo, i'm grabbing mario kart tommorw.

:link:

The Cape

Smash Master
Pimpuigi, you want to know why I was so pissed off?

You kept keeping me up, you didnt listen to the rules that I laid down, and my car got cheetos in it, I got no sleep, I drove 200 miles with no thanks, bought you food, and got my food scavenged at the house after I asked no one to touch it as its not all mine.

I fell asleep at the wheel driving you all back to Harrisburg because I was so **** tired. You wanted to watch that stupid DVD so many times and you woke me up early on sunday when we got there in plenty of time. Hell I made it back about the time your train left.

I drove 200 miles for your *** and I all I get from you is bull****. I had to write that 8 page paper last night on almost no sleep.

I am so ****ing pissed off, I am nothing but nice to smashers, and I take a lot of bull****. There is no reason to keep doing this if I just keep getting *******ed. Most smashers are nice, but it seems that I am the person that gets stuck trying to help the thankless *******es and for that I just dont want to do this **** anymore.

Edit: I did get a thanks, but after all the **** I put up with, it means nothing to me.

I couldnt play smash at Bomb because I was exhausted and pissed off, now I am sure everyone knows why.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Holy skit!

Shoutouts to my old and new homies later but some quick words.

This is the best tournament i've ever been to.

And it's also like pretty much the first big-competition high-stakes OOS tourney iv'e been to (screw PA that doesn't count)

I finally did it.

I supremely proved myself.

No competition left.

King GAW 4 L1FE!!!!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Weird tournament in so many ways. Thanks so much Chris (Wife) for the housing you were a great host especially to deal with the crazy things on the car ride rofl but Daves stories are way too funny. I can't do any shoutouts now aside from thanking Chris for housing and Mike for putting up with all the horrible luck and still driving us.

The rest will come later perhaps.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Mike - YOU PLACED HIGHER THAN ANY GANON!
I didn't know you had it in you, congrats on 4th *tear* i tried to call you back, but your phone charger is in my car >_>

btw JC beat bobby...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
good job

Good job to all ya'll hoes h2yl, DA, car ride with all white people. It was a blast the tourney in all honest was doodoo cause team ben didnt host it but in all honest the fun was there!!!

DIRE ***** WE GOT 9TH *****!!!!! GOOD ****!!!! Good **** 2 all DA 2.

Good **** 2 h2yl for ****** and good **** for chu not playing me for whatever reason he had because i guess he kept "forgetting."

Car ride: diss *****......thanks a lot guys for the car ride and dropping me off @ port authority. You guys are way to butta a$$ with bacon strips. We got to get together sometime and smash. Highlight = zang and his little peepee! "Im not that secure" <- best quote! PC chris = EMO 4 LIFE SONZ!!! Sock = way to cool to listen 2 rap. ROCK 4 LIFE BABY! Samusexplorer = funniest man on the planet! "WHAT THE FUDGE ARE WE ********?" was the best quote when the chinese lady @ wifes dorm told us 2 get out the street cause a truck was passing though. lol. Unknown mocking wes was the best! He actually sounded OK saying niggha. lol. Dan = PUT OUT THE GOD **** CIG ***** that cancer in ur fingers and aids in ur hair! chill b! keep up the laughs and the smiles. Zang = butta *** period! I told u ill do it :D. <- dis ***** pimpfaclo!

Im out thanks for a **** load of laughs and a tourney that was worst then SNL. Thanks

1 2 the gun, dave

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Great tourney as Bombs always are. Thanks to PU and Chillin for making this work and pushing the matches to finish at a reasonable time. Bomb has gotten bigger everytime, I hope this isn't the last one.

Sorry to those I didn't get to play, the tournament was really busy and there were barely any time for freedom matches.

Chu: Congratz mangz! Mario is too good for you though.

Chillin: You were supposed to get first, niggggga. Use magma next time.

Neo: Believe in Mario!

Wife: Your death turnip is too good. ***** my ****z

Anden: We'll just keep on training and getting better, don't worry!

White Mages: It was fun having you guys over!

Tetra: You're like the opposite of Mild; instead of slow and infinitely ground dodging, you're fast with no ground dodging.

Wes: Just imagine if your brother Michael did the secret Samus glitch spike.

Dave: Gay lasers mangz, my Mario wasn't used to it. I'll try again next time.

PimpUigi: Your Luigi is amazing. Keep it up!

Husband: wtclux, looks like you can't make fun of chillindude829 anymore.

Oro: *samus taunts*

Mew2King: Good job on teams! It was well worth it on getting through all the trouble to get to Bomb. Too bad we didn't get to play any.

Cape: Don't let those ****** get to you. Sometimes you have to rough it up a bit, make them appreciate! Hiatus is cool, your mindgames will be refreshed.

VireDulcan: Good ****z!

SamuSexplorer: I wish I had pink clothes, that was hawt.

KM: Killer Machine yo, getting all the way up to 7th from the beginning of the losers. VA is too good.

Aho: How dare you beat Anden! lol, good ****z though, close matches. You did very well this tourney too.

Drephen: You probably thought this: If you can't beat'em, join'em! Almost!

PC: I love long hair.

Ron: Your Pikachu is tight! Keep on training him and **** everyone.

Muffin: Keep setting us up the Bombs!

JTanic: You weren't here!

Mild: Neither were you, loser. LMFAO!

Alcapwns: Gotta smash more! We never really got a smashfest in recently.

Vidjo: You let ***** Neo run off with your wallet and bike!

DA: I love having DA over. You should live with us farmers, tractors are fun!

aZ: I love you mangz!

Good stuff and no jones to everyone I played/met.

We need to form a Mario Kart DS smash guild or something, lollll. I'll probably get the game whenever Wal-Mart has it.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Azen!!!!

Azen this is the all mighty Handsome COMP....I left my work shoes at your house. and i would really appreciate it if you would UPS ground them 2 my house!! I will reimburse you. AZEN!!! I need my shoes lolz

Wife

Smash Lord
good clux in the tournament

Ok. I'm not gonna point out that many people but I had a terrific time and thanks to everyone who played me, especially for money, haha.

Ohio Crew -- It was awesome finally getting to meet you guys. Anuj it was so cool to talk with you, and you brought your boys to watch our matches. MASSIVE TEAM BEN AND OHIO ALLIANCES! It was way too good, thanks guys.
Drephen = agressive ledgegaurds, anyone?
Joe = I still have some mindgraines...
Drephen/Joe = impressed me.

Mike -- People doubted you but you are still too good you invented Peach, after all, why should the other Peaches expect to overthrow their inventor????? You deserved 4th, I believe.

Northeast guys -- You were excellent guests, I couldn't have asked for more. You are 100% invited back any time, that goes for all of you, including dave. ****, especially dave, lol.

That's about it.
Top 5 was 50% H2YL, 33.33% Team Ben, and 16.65% DA.
thanks for hosting PU/Chillin
and Crappingisterrrific beat me in a CFalcon ditto.

See everyone soon.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Real shoutoutz!

My god I dunno about my other DA bruddas but this tourney was the funnest tourney ever for me.

---DA---

Wes - **** bro. Taken out by the NotReallyKnown Sausages. I hope you still enjoyed yourself though. Keep that Mario poppin'. It's already one of the best.

Killa - DIS ***** LOST TO TRIAD THUNDER! HAHA! - =(

C0mp - Handsome as always bro. Good stuff the whole time. See ya again.

Philly - Too many phucking quotes! IT'S NOT JUICE! -- *snifff* pika..... -- killlllll whitey! WHITEY! lmao. Yo good stuff with that yellow runt broham. You got that badge to take home. You know which one. Keep playing. - Best phucking Pika.

DAVE - LOOK MORE CLOSELY YO, we got 7tH NOT 9TH. AND SPEAKING OF THAT WHY THE CLUCK IS THE TEAM NAME SET AS "DAVE" MUTHAFUKKAZ I WAS IN THAT TEAM CORRECT THAT ****. See Dave? I told you I can put it down on teams. Don't ever be scared to team with me again.

Blaine - You're the man. Plain and simple.

MIKE G! MIKE G! - FINALLY OMG OMG <3<3<3<3 to my boy Mike it was godly seeing you again. I can't believe it yo, lost the DA power but STILL GOT 4th STILL BEST PEACH. You should not have lost to Chillin. I was watching. Whatever bro next time. GET 'EM!

---Team Ben---

Husband - You caught the ill DA stompdown + my RVD's Rollin' Thunder and you're still alive. Cluckin' brolic-*** white boy. Good seein' you again, and chillin at your house was a blast.

Wife - Your Boy Link had me peeing my pants there for a second. Good money match there man. Good seeing you again too.

NEO - Neo the wanderer lmfao. Yo everytime I saw this ***** he looked like a bum just wandering the deserted plains of Africa. Still as always you're mad chill. You know how to have a good laugh. You're too good NEO, even when you're dead hungry.

ORO - The man right here. I foremost congratulate AND thank you for your assistance this entire weekend. ORO ROCKS.

---H2YL---

Chillin - Finally got to meet the mighty Chillin dude. But yo don't take it the wrong way it's not that I didn't want to play YOU, I was even willing to $20 MM you, I just didn't feel like smashin' at the time. You'll see me again though. Good stuff Mr. Green Bay Fox. Laterz.

Azen - BLAZIN' ASIAN AZEN!..wait ouch, I bit my tongue saying that. Good meeting you too man. Thank you for that super Y. Link practice friday night, it helped against Wife. I'll see ya again.

Mild lmao - Yo...after all these years of petty tension what's the FIRST thing we do upon re-meeting? Wreck in teams at Azen's. Lol Mild's my new best friend. Though he probably still hates me :chuckle:

Chu fukkin' Dat - last but not least. That's a BEASTLY GAW you got man, but what did I keep TELLIN you lol, the gods are not with you, they just ain't =) I didn't know you were so chill, mad cool to play and hang with. And you're too good, won the tourney. Next time I want a piece of the GodClimbers.

Anden - LIAR!

---mad other people---

Snap Popz - The imfamous and might I say ...*sexy* Snap Pop. Brilliant performance in teams against Azen, and your hugs melted me. Ya got a lil' thing for Chu there don't ya *wink wink* I can't wait to see ya agin. Laterz.

Aho - Dagnabbit. ya got revenge. I know you can beat me but honestly I didn't expect to play so....bad...against you. You still placed good so no johns. I'll get you next time!

C-stick - Thank you for your support.

SammixExplorer - A real man wears all pink.

Mew2King - Learn to take an honest compliment, *****.

Vidjo - I didn't know you were so relaxed. CHARACTER DEDICATION IS THE SKIT! - Good stuff on teams with that dude you teamed with. Next time I wanna play that poppin' fresh Peach.

Watty Man - LMFAO, i'm so sorry for making you cut yourself chasing me. I'm just too fast xD.
That was a good story Watty, and you were really about to get deaded on those Gaykuma beads. See ya next time.

The Mages - good seeing you too again. White mage is such a chucklin' jolly man.

Sesshou - Yo..my first 3 matches were Marths - I'm surprised I got 17th. I was just about pissed at that bladed fairy. Thanks though...good stuff.

PimpUigi - Listen I feel like such an @$$hole for doing this but I sorta didn't try on FD. I didn't like the fact that after asking if I can switch you said "no you're using GAW" and just picked FD. If you want next time we can do a 20 dollar money match all on FD.

BOE JUSHMAN! - That's a very slick Ganondorf there. Reminds me very much of mine...Darn it you gave me the choice between BattleField and FoD...I should have picked FoD...oh well good stuff placing well. I just have a question. Can you please tell me (win or lose) everybody you faced after you took me out? I'd actually really like to know.

To everyone else that I had laughs with but don't know. See ya later. And to all those that kept giving me those iffy looks when I said something loud...suck me off =).

See some of you at gauntlet!

D1

Banned via Administration
O_o?! M2K+Vidjo won teams?! Good sh**

Good sh** to all the Foxes that placed high.

*drives off* :colorful:

meepxzero

Smash Master
Real shout outs.

Twig: keep up the mario =) its good **** just gotta get teh mindgames goin u must carry on marios legacy!!

KM: yah im not usin mario on u no more lol!!! Imma call u the mario raper from now on. hehe

Pat: lol sorry i did piss horrible against u times are getting to me n im getting worse ;( al give ya a better match at as4 if u go.

Kirbster: too bad we only got like two matches mayb more later ;( kirbies gettin better tho!

Chu: lol thanks for playin ylink dittos wit me was mad fun. Al keep them up n get better wit them.

Pimpuigi: lol ur luigis too good. I thought u were a complete joke at first, but you earned my respect of the day.

Pery: yah sux me n you dont get much good practicin hehe. Guess we gotta beat the lvl 1 comp for a while.

Anden: fun matches we had you clearly beat me lol. Just watch out for bombs to dair against ylink lol.

Everyone else: Sorry we didnt get to play this tourney mayb next time. =).

Team Arlington for life!! GOtta all place better at next bomb ;o besides KM cuz hes too good.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright shout-outs time.

First off, Azen! Thanks a ton for the housing! I left my **** wavebird at your house though! Not a big deal. If you ever wanna send it up PM me and I'll get you my addy. I'll pay u back of course.

DA - You guys are wayy too funny! I knew that housing with you would mean no sleep and I was **** right. Good stuff.

Dire - You are too **** funny mang. Idk, you have just say the most random fukkin stuff man. Great talkin to you. Also, that yoshi was nasty. I'll take it out nxt time tho don't you worry. O yeah, and did you honestly think you could lift my fat *** up?? Come on!

Husband - Thanks for the matches. I WILL beat you, don't you worry!

Wife - Once again we didn't get the chance to play. But thanks none the less for getting housing organized.

Alpha - Good stuff in out team match. That **** was close! Thanks for hosting a sweet tournament.

Watty - Dammit man, that set was way too close. Nxt time I'll do better so you best watch out. And don't forget our MM, I won't.

Well, I played wayy more ppl than I have time to get to in class right now. Maybe I'll try again l8r maybe not. But to everyone I played I thank you for the matches and the experience. It was fun and I'll see all of you again soon!

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Ricky: Good stuff carrying my sick *** through teams. And don't forget next time. You're Ricky.

Bob: Always nice to have you at a tourney. Thanks for driving since I was sick. You just keep playing with us and improving. Keep that confidence high.

Red(Reverend): Thanks for coming up with me. You and Jason should practice teams together. I know you guys got some serious potential.

Jason: Glad you came even though I might not have shown it since I felt like crap the whole time. We need to play more.

Chillin: Always a pleasure dude. Didn't get to play you this time out but whatever. You and Chu vs those kids was the funniest thing I've seen in the game in years.

Chu: Good **** on first man. Great to see you again and I gotta get more matches with you next time.

Azen: Mario's scary. We need some more fests. Next week maybe?

Anden: Just keep training with Azen, you'll get back to form in no time.

KM: Good to see you again. You and Pat are a force in teams.

Pat: Didn't get any matches with you but whatever always nice to see you at tournies.

Newleyweds: Good stuff in teams. Look forward to playing against you guys again.

Neo: Totally ***** the placing. Good stuff.

Special K: We'll get those weekly fests goin sometime, nice playin you and the rest of your crew too.

Drephen: I'd like to play more matches against that Sheik of yours. Good stuff.

Pichu P: We'll do another Link vs Roy match the next time we meet and much more.

Kirbstir: Good matches as always. Crazy kirby.

Tope: Yeah anytime man. Hope I was helpful.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
I love bombzzzz

Pc Chris: next super smashfest im 100% going. You are too good wtf. thx for the fox tips

Wife: we didnt get in our mm. next time we see each other we gotta fit it in. playing you is too fun

sess: i had to get my revenge and beat you man

chillin: i avenged you ***** ^^^

az: lolllzz at you drinkin. we gotta play more often. dont let muffin make this the last bomb either cuz bombz are the ****.

pimpuigi: wtf you got OWNED by alex in sf 3rd strike. hugo grab style is scrubby

tope/redd/pichup/scl/everyone else i mmed: good ****. mm me at as4?

vidjo: mannnnnnnn T_T. im actually happy i lost to you and not some random guy. that match was recorded ^_^, so i can prolly put it online.

km/aho: -.- too good.

km/aho/kirbstir: **** marth

pat: wtf man losin to cava, i think you were just havin a bad day.

pery/meep/beads/greg/mega/everyone else in arlington: good ****. we'll do better at the next tourny guarenteed.

-.-

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
wow definately most fun i've ever had at a tournament. haha but i'm still trying to figure out why pretty much only chillin was runnin this shiz.

DA dave- i don't have aids in my hair i got that shiit in my blood stream. (you talk about a$$es way to much man) but you're a mad funny guy, so keep bein that way.

philly- stop showing people the marth glitch, please

first guy i played in tourney- i know you liked me techin that falco spike! good **** though ****in my fox up

anuj- f*ck you for counter picking me with your not incredibly good falco. haha just kiddin man it's all good you knocked my *** out for good fair and square, had me too nervous that last match though.

oh my god WIFE!!!- thankyou so much for letting us all stay at your dorm friday and saturday. definately my favourite host ever. wtf at that goddam fire bullsh*t man. oh yeah we never even got to play eachother! haha oh well we will sometime.

Mike aka Sockninja aka IRA-Marth- yeah i agree with the bull**** about this trip. thanks much for drivin us in that boat.

rest of the turks- PC and Unknown good stuff in teams AND singles, both of you. (ps unknown i hope your drive from NY to RI wasn't too bad) samusexplorer aka my brother seemed like you had a different mindset this tourney, and i know you had lots of fun. that's what it's all about. Zanguzen!! your falco is **** man i'm gonna get fox vs falco down tight and you'll see next time we play ^_^.

everyone that i played friendlies with- all good **** wow wtf at aho's yoshi friggin fox killa rapin me and ****. oh yeah everyone i played in friendlies was cool and nice excpet for this one ****in guy man i don't know who you are but you played a lot of characters and beat me with all of em but you're ****ing annoying dude. who talks **** in a friendly? i don't care if you were joking you were being a **** about it either way.
(ps to kids i played in friendlys... i am horrible at remembering your names even though i asked every one of you)

i liked this tournament sooo much, i just made me realize how fun smash really is, and if this is the end of the bombs, all i have to say is F*CK that there better be a 5th

oh yeah PC chris' sig is my favourite

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Chillin and Mild are the masters of shouting, having so much practice from yelling insults to each other everyday.

Omega White: I didn't see it anywhere. I'll try looking for it.

IRA-Marth

Smash Apprentice
Wife - Thanks so much for the housing. Best host ever. I eagerly anticipate the next time we can do like 300 U-turns together.

Husband - good matches, the last couple kinda sucked because of my buddy Samusexplorer talking **** to you while we played, but was still fun anyway. Your marth is too stylish.

Turks - we rule

Drephen - I SWEAR, if I have to fight another badass sheik first round in a tournament, I'm quitting this **** game. Here are some other sheiks I've fought first round: Steve W, Hayato, Die Super Fly, and now you! Good **** though. Youre the first one I didnt get mad at, you're too cool.

KM - that was the worst **** of my life. You have continued the bomb tradition (remember killing our whole crew by yourself at the last one?). I love you though.

Vidjo/M2k - what the hell?

G-reg - ROBBERY! good game.

AHO - once again, not enough games played. I'ma rock yo **** next time. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom