• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOMB 4 - Full Results Posted 11/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i just slept for like 16 hours lol

shoutouts!
The Turks
Sockninja - thanks for putting up with everyones bull**** lol , i know its prob mad stressfull and u didnt kill anyone so im very proud of you, come over sometime ill give u more sheik/ falco practice.

Samus explorer-****it lol why do u live so far away mofo should have a smashfest sometime we should play, anyway keep on practicing

Unknown force- we did really good on teams for never ever teaming up b4 lol, sorry for losing to mike g i know that disapointed u, and dont take thing ppl say so seriously man its just a game have fun with it

double n dann- u really improved a lot!! keep playing man i was impressed, good **** sleeping with wife and getting picked up by husband LOL

Zang- LOLOLOL wow that was a funny car ride, im gunna **** ur *** at gauntlet both in tourney and in real life

Wife- thx for hosting us , i had a lot of fun at ur place , ur prolly one of the most kindest host i ever had , good **** in tourney 2 man i think ur the best white smasher , not me lol

Azen- too friggin amazing , **** me with one of ur better chracters next time so i dont cry

Snap pop- nice talking to you in person this time and omg thanks for getting me food i was soooooo hungry <33 u got closer to beating azen then me lol your 2 good !, go to mlg chicago please =) ill most likely be there

Chinesah- haaa ur a really funny dude man, -_- come over to one of my smashfests ill teach u more fox ****, ur def good tho , got scared when i had to play u =0

A-ho/adam- we didnt play at all =( thx for burning me that stuff tho i appreciate it, good seeing u again

Drephen- ur friggin funny as hell man , had good time playing u , good job ****** my **** but u need practice vs maarthhh

Dope- good to seeya buddy , i know if u were high ,**** would of been a lot closer but i had a fun time playing with u , seeya at mlg chicago

neo- thx for tryng to teach me **** sorry i was like dead by that time i dunno what happened i usually never play bad like that , anyway i appreciate the effort coach good **** on teams and singles

Chu datz-glad we talked a lil bit this time, **** yo thoise ic's friggin are mad scary once u get me off the edge im done! :dizzy: anyway good **** on ****** me as expected in our money match , i know we gotta finish the other ones, ill prolly seeya at one of these mlg's good **** on first

CHILLINDUDE829 WHERE THE **** WAS MY HUG!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Shoutouts

VIDJO!!!! you are a ****ing BEAST you’re even more amazing than I thought you would be. Thanks for teaming with me it was great

Neo – sorry if you hate the way I played in teams but vidjo basically told me to try to stay alive as long as possible and to not hit him so I was trying to play careful then, and I figured since Fox is great at opportunist kills in teams I can just play to win with ******ry kills. You **** me for free anyway.

Chu – Good job winning the tourney I heard it was a G&W ditto lol nice.

Azen – Thanks for actually caring if I showed up or not LOL that’s more than most people alone. Good games in teams sadly I never got a chance to get in some friendlies next time I will though.

Anden – fun matches in teams.

Dope – If I ever fight you in a tourney, I’m picking FD ^_^. You’re better than I expected nice matches.

KM – you got even better it seems I wish I was as amazing as you lol.

PC – Hi! Fun Fox ditto.

Oro – nice *** comeback you made ***** me. Too bad about having a hard bracket though. I’m glad you won that last match now lol.

Mike G – Nice meeting you in person finally lol, good matches, sorry if you didn’t enjoy the team matches though. I had fun playing you though you have a cool-looking style.

Da Dave – fun friendlies again.

Da Philly – your Pikachu is awesome!

Drephen – fun matches in teams.

Joe Bushman – sorry I fagged you your Ganon is ****ing incredible and you really beat me I just got lucky. Your Ganon is awesome.

Wife – fun matches and money matches and tourney matches in teams.

Husband – fun tourney matches in teams.

Comp – fun matches and money matches and tourney matches.

Kirbstir – you are good, better than I expected.

Pichu_P – you’re not bad either.

G-regulate – good job ****** my Falcon this time around.

Aho - heard you beat Relentless16 in a Marth ditto money match good ****.

Samus_Explorer - you got better.

Vidjo is awesome ^_^

Edit - LMFAO YOU GUYS ARE SO GAY ROFL

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
This is what M2K originally had in his shout out to Vidjo. Just thought everyone would like to see his original shoutout (I kid you not about this...)

"VIDJO!!!! you are a ****ing BEAST you?re even more amazing than I thought you would be. Thanks for teaming with me it was great ^_^ Best peach I played. I love your style you use downsmash the most effectively of all Peach?s when you use actually use it, and you were the trickiest Peach I played there. It was mad fun playing and teaming with you. You were like the coolest if not one of the coolest guys there by far."

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
His Dad is a lot of fun to hang out with.
So is the rest of Mew2King's family in fact.

Mew2King doesn't want to do anything but smash when you go to his house though...

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Woot, 65th i suck!

Shoutouts, not that anyone cares what i have to say lmao.

PU + Chillin- Amazin job runnin this tourny guys, i can only pray for another =)

Meep- **** nice mario.....too good man, u 3-stock me constantly lol

G-reg- nice matches man, u own me too!

Chinesah- 17th? wtf ur getting too good

KM - wow...u owned me hardcore....not that it was a suprise lmao

Azen- thx for the mario ditto man...lol and thx for SDing...made me feel better *winks*

PC Chris- Wow...i didnt even know who i was playing when i got 4 stocked by a CF until i asked who u were lmao, amazing ****z ...too good

Cava- luigi...beating the newb? too good!!!!!!!

Pimpuigi- just because u play luigi, u deserve a shoutout

Dire- **** ur yoshi owned me, and every man is a perv =)

Pichu P- cloooooose match...**** IC grab ****z

Beads- shiek >_< good ****z beating wes one match

Cape- dude, chill out and just have fun

Everyone else- too good

Just an interesting thing....almost everybody i played suicided at least once vs me, including Azen, PC, KM, and various others.....lol.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
overview: (played only gw)

(winners)

first round - bye

second round - cava - really friggen close matches there. I hadn't played a good luigi up until that point in time (played pimp later who is just as good). You had some tricky **** up your sleeves there and i was shocked a lot during those matches. good stuff hope to play you again.

third round - comp - i know im catchin up to you next time i play you your goin down. I really was all over you in the second match until your last stock when you came back, just watch out for next time cuz i might just be your demise.

(losers)

fourth round - pichu p. - again close matches. I really like your ice climbers, if you ask me stick to them. You had a lot of the desynchs down and you were really fluent and quick with them. I liked your falco too, maybe the gw juggle special was throwing your game off too much. good stuff hope to play you soon.

fifth round - drephen - nice sheik there, i figured it would take one of those to knock me out. real solid style there, ill need a rematch at some later point.

shouts:

☼ unknown - good seeing ya again, and you do better everytime, that sheik is getting nasty, i mean c'mon you took wes out. good **** see you soon.
☼ dire - funny *** dude, and your gw was on fire too. glad you had fun at your first big tourney. good to see someone stick to the low tiers all the way. (sick yoshi too)
☼ âzen - thanks a bunch for lettin us stay there at your fancy *** crib. you just got this whole game down, good job on placements. Oh and for reference, its the mages, not the white mages... lol
☼ white mage - them sheiks be holding you back. I know ill get you practiced up and ready for the next big one.
☼ big g - you got better def, but i think i could take you now : ). cool to see you guys and hope to see you again
☼ tetra - again good to see you again, i don't think i got to play you but good stuff anywho, âzen's was fun.

everyone else: good stuff and im surprised more didn't mention me, oh well ill just be sure to run around naked next time so no one could possibly forget who i was...

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
I don't care what anybody says, M2K is cool, maybe a little obsessive and stuff, but he's ok in my book, which is a sweet book to be ok in.

Shoutouts and responses later...

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
No he's not...is he?

You know who I don't like? I don't like chillindude829. chillindude829's a wiener. :p

...a wiener that likes balls. Hairy sweaty balls. Take that chillindude829.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Hey hey hey, I wasn't aware of this. You can't make trades like that without my approval. I OWN Watty, no one has the authority to trade him but me.

Well, anyways, **** Watty, but you can't have him.

EDIT: Hah! Snex! That's funny.

chillindude829

Smash Master
No wtf, Watty agreed and we don't want M2K. So M2K is now midwest, and Watty is ours.

We're not taking snex, either. In any case, we just want to no longer have M2K, and preferably get a cool midwest smasher (practically an oxymoron). If you guys can find another cool midwest smasher, we will consider giving Watty back.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Okay now that I've caught up more on sleep a few shoutouts.

Turks:

Sock- I still can't believe you have such bad brackets every tournament. Next time around you deserve a real easy one to compensate for all your bad luck. We only got to play two friendlies but good games and again thanks so much for the driving. Did you get my AIM message btw?

Pc-I think we did quite well in teams all considering we had bad luck that last match vs Wes and Mike was so close but we defeated Azen and Anden as well as Dave and Dire which is no small task. I'm so used to teaming with really offensive players that I tend to stick to getting the opponents damage up and keeping the stocks up. I think I should have used more Fox to balance things out or maybe Gannon. I didn't mean to get annoyed about the comment either lol in friendlies I just tend to mess around and not pay attention and just play so I didn't notice the gayness of my Falco vs your Marth sorry about that I wasn't really annoyed mainly just tired and annoyed at the fire alarm LOL.

Zang-Your Falco is way too good lol I still think its funny how modest and cool of a guy you are. Definatly one of my fav smashers like all of the Turks. Wish I could have helped you vs KM I showed up too late =\

Samusexplorer-You were really relaxed this tournament from what I saw and enjoyed yourself which was awesome glad to see you had a good time. Only played you twice though but good stuff and fun car ride lol.

Dan-First time talking to you but your an awesome guy very nice and funny too. Your Fox is also quite nice keep practicing with your bro and the two of you will get really good fast.

Turtles: Oh wait none of them came besides me.. **** =\

DA-Great seeing all of you guys as always. You all make tournaments so much fun. Dave it was awesome driving back with you lol I wasn't mocking Wes though just impersonating the awesome "f-uck you mountain" your stories are also way too funny. Mike was also nice getting to play you very fast Peach and excellent spacing. Hopefully see you all at the next Gauntlet.

Team Ben-Only got to talk to Chris this time around for the most part, but still nice seeing you guys. Shame we didn't get to play or talk more.

H2YL-Azen good stuff with winning the tournament. Same to Chu lol I still haven't played you once and only played Azen in a Link ditto rofl hopefully next tournament I'll have a chance. Chillin good stuff calling matches and doing a lot of the work for the tournament. Anden nice meeting you and playing you in teams seem like a nice guy to all players even those you haven't met which is awesome to see. Mild good job holding to tradition and not showing up lol.

Midwest-I didn't get to talk to any of you much except Dreph and Joe who are both awesome guys. Fun friendly team matches. Good seeing all of you again though.

Mages-Thanks for the support and it was great that you guys made the trip down. Hope all of you had fun. Sorry again Whitemage for being busy when you asked for a friendly LOL I swear we'll play next time around.

Aho-Great job in teams and singles lol did you notice we tied in both? Haha too funny. Was nice to get to play you in a few friendlies again. Awesome guy as always heh.

Javier-Sorry we never got to play but at least we got to chat quite a few times. One of the coolest smashers out there without a doubt and one of the nicest too. Next tournament I see you at I'll be sure to find a free tv and ask you to play =)

Chinesah-Nice talking to you briefly and good stuff in both singles and teams. A very cool guy lol and still the holder of the coolest avatar "-.-" rofl.

M2K+Vidjo-Great job in teams and singles guys.

There were more comments but I think I already went on too long lol but everyone else I played during the tournament were cool guys. Hope to see all of you again and have a chance to talk or play with those I haven't yet. Too many cool smashers out there!

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
chillindude829 said:
No wtf, Watty agreed and we don't want M2K. So M2K is now midwest, and Watty is ours.

We're not taking snex, either. In any case, we just want to no longer have M2K, and preferably get a cool midwest smasher (practically an oxymoron). If you guys can find another cool midwest smasher, we will consider giving Watty back.
I think when you said "practically an oxymoron," you meant "quite the redundancy." :)

EDIT: Oh and Watty doesn't have any right to be giving himself away, I own Watty.

Watty

Smash Lord
EAST COAST 4LIFE!

SHOUTOUTS

To the people who ran the tourny u guys good job i think it was smooth it ended earlier than any other tourny ive ever been 2 so in that sense it was great.

Chillen - To cool man u switched me and mathos u didnt have 2 but its awesome u did it made the tourny so much better thanks alot man

H2YL - u guys are to cool Chu i wanan talkt o u more man u seem fun as hell.
Azen u scare me

Dope - Awesome seeing you ur ****ing to cool i love hangin wit u

Snap - u and dope cheated u ****ing stole my money

Kern - no i wont get high with u

Drew - ****ING GINGER

Joe - ur like my hero

Mathos - my favorite partner and driver buddy to much fun i hope we do teams again and hopefully i will get to see u tomorrow

Vidjo - decided to go Friday show up and win teams. **** YOU

Wes - dude u touched me and i didnt have to do anything thats ****ing awesome u are the sweetest samus ever i watch u and im like omg he is so awesome

Dire - FAST MOTHER ****ER

Husband - without the coolest smasher ive met man thanks for housing

TEAM BEN - You guys are to cool u toook the responsibility of getting every1 where they ahd to be when u could of just left, mad props for that

MikeG - you know the origin of my name shshshshshsh!

Da Dave - u are so short but u loko like 30 i think ur a ******

Comp - AWESOME ***** TWISTER

killaOR - ur mr jiggles is so cool juss like u u look like a pimp im gonna call u pimp killaor

DA - even though i gabve u all seperate shoutouts u guys are juss to cool not to mention again i hope to see u soon

NEO - ur really tall

pimpuigi - good match man next time though that missfire **** aint happening

Newlyweds - Poka Floats *****es what u cant touch me there

dave and dire - omg i wanted to beat u guys so bad i heard about ur strat for us dire camps and dave beats are *** to bad im to ****ing sweet for that to work!

KM - DUDE U **** ME UP EVERY TIME WE PLAY

Zang - DUDE UR ****ING SWEET

Tink - no link graduation for me!

SHEP - ur challenge became my biatch

TO ALL WHO SIGNED MY DOLLAR, YOU GUYS ARE TO COOL I ALMOST SPENT IT ON THE WAY HOME! BUT THANKS I AM GONNA SELL THAT ***** ON EBAY!

FYI a watty dollar is = to 5 american dollars!

im out *****es peace next tourny on my list mlg chicago the best part about that tourny will be the same as the best part of bomb4 WATTY WAS THERE

Dopey

Smash Lord
knight in shining armor ~ chu
DEEEAAAAMMM CHU! ~ snap + dope

lol this tourny was 2 fun i jus wish i didn drink during it loll :dizzy:

PC oh manz we finally got more than 2 matches in! an good 1s indeed, that fox is effin crazy i used to own foxes, but now there is a new breed, PC Mcloud! cu at chi town and for god sakes get pants that have a workin zipper roflz i cant handle those mindgames

vidjo omg where da *** did u come from i like show up after i say im not taking u and i see u loll nice job in that azen/anden match ROFL peach is ***** gheyyyy nice on tha 1st, like i said b4 EC sux at teams MW got that **** :D and i think that McChicken fuked me up i got like sick since it was like 3 hours old lolll

chu thx for tha hospitality and the *** beating with jiggs those team matches LOL 6 kills on me in a 4 stock match haha 2 bad we didnt have enuff yeagerzz for afterwards but oh well mangz we will do it nex time gratz on 1st but we all kno who really won the after tourny ganon!!! :D

snap by far we are the best planners and drivers lol, almos hitting 3 cars, maiming wildlife, and getting lost for an hour less than a mile from chu's place haha. we shoulda had that first team match, but not bad for like nver playing teams b4 we got it nex time :chuckle: . hope u had a safe ride to ash's, stay in touch!

im tired still havnt slept btw THX U MATHOS'S ROOMMATE I <3 U for tellin them cops by my car to not towe it :D

for first time bein on EC i must say YOUR ROADS BLOW :D but it was a great tourny good stuff
try to make it out to MLG chi fellas. oh and *** that we have watty, m2k aint midwess FUKKKK outta here

Tink

Smash Hero
~~shout-outZ~~

this tourny was too fun. didnt do as good as i would have liked to, but it was quite a great weekend. thanks to pu/h2yl for hosting it and of course thanks to husband and team ben for getting us housing.

ac- we didnt do too bad in teams. we got alot closer in some matches that i didnt think we could have. thanks very much for making the drive out there with us. the butler is too good though. and 6 degress from bacon is too easy with me and big c.

husband- thanks for the housing. really appreciated it. it was mad fun at your house. the eddie impression made my whole weekend though. that **** was too funny. the husband challenge should only count for 1 match. not best 2 out of 3. but they were fun matches. still havnt played you in a serious match though. maybe in chi-town.

wife- nice meeting you. even though you did take my 5 bux :cry:. next time ill get it back. good job in singles and teams.

the zaho- aho and zang are just too good for us in teams. found some neat trix from zangs falco though that i just might pick up :chuckle: , and aho with his tips from nowhere. ****Z them. good matches.

dave and dire- good matches. the bongs from comp were too much for us. heh. that falco was ****** my fox though, no jonZ there. i got lucky with some nasty shines, but you guys beat us. fun playing you guys.

watty- you will graduate from the link school eventually. maybe in chicago. just maybe. fun matches with my link vs. your everyone. nice to meet you too.

mathos- one of my falco bros. in the MW. sux we had to play, but chillin forgot to put me in the bracket and that was the spot i had to go. good matches though. nice falco for not playing in awhile. nice talkin to you too.

mike G.- didnt get to play you much, except in some friendlies at husbands that were fun. was really cool hanging out with you though. the fart that woke you up was too funny and the 2 hour session of blowing up the air mattress. great times.

drew and joe- you guys did good in teams, though you guys didnt take the first in teams. nice talkin and meeting you 2.

anuj- fun talkin to you. sux we had to play in teams and i had to cheap you out. hope to see you again.

dope- a luigi....thats all i have to say.

b-ryan guy- you got me this time. way to go. i guess i need more marth practice. nice marth though and good matches.

anden- i play must play a stupid falco i guess. good matches.

project pat- nice shiek. you gave my samus a good run for its money. nice matches.

comp- i hustle nobody. fun matches and that 10 bux of yours bought me some good kfc :lick:. ill be waiting in chi-town for you to come and **** it. heh. good matches.

all in all, it was a good time. if i missed anybody, i'm sorry. hope too see everybody in chicago.

chillindude829

Smash Master
So can south have M2K? In any case, we're not keeping him. He's like Terell Owens; he talks too much. Except, TO is actually good too, while M2K in contrast sucks a nut.

aho43

Smash Lord
Unknown sausages said:
Aho-Great job in teams and singles lol did you notice we tied in both? Haha too funny. Was nice to get to play you in a few friendlies again. Awesome guy as always heh.
*high fives Kyle*

Real shoutouts later

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I might not have entered the singles and did really crappy in all of my friendly matches, but I still had hella fun. I don't care. I talked to a good number of people. I pray that there will be another BOMB. Anyways, time for shout-outs:

DA Dave - **** boy, your Falco is sick. I've never seen you play in person I think, so yeah. Crazy. After the first match with you, I was just thinking: "Wow, I'm not gonna beat him, so let's just see what I can learn." Thanks for playing those matches with me (I was the guy with the glasses, NY hat, and beard).

KM - Stop underrating yourself, man. 7th place? WTF! Can't wait to go down to Winchester and chill with you and Kirbstir. You and Sesshomaru are the closest smashers to me and I never knew.

Chin - We never had our money match!! We'll get it at AS4. $1. I'm poor.

Pimpuigi (Mike P) - Mike, you're the greatest dude. I can't believe you did so well with Luigi in a 100-person tourney. That's awesome. Made me wanna play a little more Luigi. I think I played a friendly with Fleur's buddy (for the life of me, can't remember his name) and he beat my Luigi once, but I beat him the next time with him. Remember, f-air is the PIMP SLAP. And you can't win with Luigi without sex. :) I'll be sure to come up and chill with Pimptaxi in the future. You're the greatest smasher alive. (lol) We have to play some other stuff more often to, like Bloody Roar. Bakuryu = ownage.

Ryu Tragedy - ****, you're so funny. You remind me of my best friend, Nelson. You're definitely ok in my book.

Mew2King - You managed to still make the tourney and took first in teams with Vidjo? Lucky you. I don't think that was expected...not in the least...

Vidjo - You and Umbreon act a lot alike. Scary..... :p

UmbreonMow - Maybe next time we won't get lost going to McDonalds. I wasn't used to not having you around going, "Man, your Roy is nice! How the hell do you play as him?". I don't think you're serious when you say that. How can I be nice at Smash when I don't know the stuff that's basic to everyone else? I'll figure it out one day.

Mike G - Cape told me you forgot DDR Mario Mix. I was so looking forward to that, man. And I didn't get to play you in Smash either. You looked like you were busy playing other people. :)

StoneColdLink - What do you think of Ricky? And he lives closer to you than Germ, trust me. lol

Ricky - Always a pleasure seeing you and everyone that hangs with you. I wish I lived closer to you. You and your peeps are awesome.

PC Chris - I never talked to you before. You're freaking cool, man. Next time you have a smashfest, that's gonna be my priority. Have it soon!!

Radnortuws - **** man, we suck in teams. (LOL) We gotta do better! Link's a good partner for Ganon I think, but I think it was cuz of me we kept losing. We'll do better next time. Also, playing against PC Chris & Unknown in teams then finding out they're not our opponents and our real opponents were the guys who took first in teams didn't make me feel too confident. (lol)

Javier - Believe, man! You are good. You and KM say the same ****, and KM got 7th. You don't go to a lot of tournaments and you're still good, man. No worries!!

XJapan - That was a nice little chat we had, man. I know what it's like to step out into the working world but you still wanna do sooo many other things. Just remember: If you wanna do something bad enough, you'll find time for it. I find time somehow. :) DA is too cool. I'll try and make it to a Gauntlet.

People Who Placed Top 3 - Good ****, guys. One day I'll be up there. :)

Cape - CHILL THE **** OUT. It seems to me the more you learn about the game, the more unfriendly you are, and the more I feel like I don't wanna hang out with you. Most of the stuff you're saying nowadays has the word "I" and "Me" in the sentences, like you're supposed to be better than everyone else. You have changed. You're not the same person that I made Team LOSS with. You're super-friendly to the people who are better than you, but you talk down to me like I'm inferior. Know what? It's a game, Zach. I might get angry when I'm not performing like I want, but I don't blame other people. I don't get up in people's faces going "You're the reason I'm sucking". I go to tournaments for 2 main reasons: 1) To chill with people that have the same interests as me (which includes EVERYBODY that plays Smash, even Mew2King), and 2) to play Smash and compete with those people that I automatically like as soon as I walk in the door. What are your reasons? I bet they're not the same as when you first started playing and I was beating you with more than half the characters in ditto's. We helped each other get better at the game, and now you're such a ****ing cranky player who's every other word is **** or balls and gets angry for what seems to be stupid reasons. I know you tell me things so that I can try and get better, but more and more it seems like...I don't know...that you need to chill the **** out. Trust me Zach, I'm putting this nicely. I was *****ing all the way back to your house and omw back home. ****, I was so pissed and tired from doing that that I got a speeding ticket omw back home. Take a lesson from UmbreonMow since you talk to him and hang with him a lot. Max is mellow mellow mellow as ****. He was right in front of the computer when people were watching videos, and he still passed out no problem. He didn't say anything. I was going to turn off everything and go to bed after watching like 2 videos. I don't have the luxury of being able to download all those videos, so I was trying to watch something that I don't have. Then Tyler and Mike started watching stuff, and I stayed up and on the computer because YOU said that you trust ME with the computer, so I didn't want to leave them with it. I was with you when you were telling Mike to not turn on the PS2 cuz I wanted more sleep than what I got to, and the first ****ing thing I see when I wake up in the morning after having literally nowhere to sleep and freezing my *** off is you in my face with a deep tone of voice telling me how pissed and angry you were at me and Mike and you kept doing that throughout the tournament. Just know that I was going to turn everything off no problems and go to bed, but I stayed on the computer cuz I didn't want to see other people touching your computer without someone you trust at the keyboard. Also, I know **** well how you feel when you say people are rude and mean to you about your generosity. I go up to your place to get away from that ****, and now you're acting rude. Remember where I live and who I live with. I think I've rambled on long enough. I shouldn't have to say more. Enjoy your hiatus, you need it.

Now, back onto the subject: Good **** for showing up and having fun, everybody. I know I had fun, and can't wait for the next tournament I go to. Sorry for not including anyone that I seem to have forgotten about. My memory sucks.

:028: - 'K'

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Kaotical said:
but I stayed on the computer cuz I didn't want to see other people touching your computer without someone you trust at the keyboard.
Don't let Wes near anyone's computer. You don't want to see his brother Michael.

Looks like Mid-West gave us Watty for free! Good ****z mangz!

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
wow my first post in i dunno how long

shoutsouts

CHU - thx for the pizza and the couch and for driving us to husbands. im proud to say that ive gotten u higher than anyone else. ur rediculous. my names not timmy u arrogant son of a *****, but thx for helping me get my soul back

dope - a pleasure as always, probation sucks, u had this ****.

snap - sorry about ur car, and the deer's face. it was cool meeting u and hanging out, ur awesome even tho noone lives in kentucky.

drephen - im glad u didnt get jumped by DA, keep in mind when ur name calling, switch the g and n in niggr and its ginger. rofl

km - u whooped my ***, i didnt think ud go marth at all, and that bullet bill *******.. sigh, then we couldnt get any friendlies in and u disappeared before we got high

neo - u ***** my fox in teams, i never got a chance to play u singles

p.c. chris - ur fun as hell to play with, playing u made me wanna make mario my main bc hes the only char u didnt destroy. u never went fox on me, that woulda been a blast

aho - good matches, ur marth is sweet, we gotta play more. i cant believe u lost that money match, u were up 3 stock and i walked away. i wanna know wtf happened

wife - u sure showed me whose castle that was...

watty - get high with us, once a stoner always a stoner

mathos - lighten up mang its a game, u rox

azen - 3 stocks all around, i wish we played more

mike g - bring out that beast peach on me next time we play

big c - we didnt even play >_>

anju - nothin, i just wanted to call u anju

vidjo - thx for winning teams, way to show the world mw isnt useless

husband - thx for the hospitality, next time u should stay up past 10 and play me some

deer - sorry about ur face, u shouldnt have turned around into the van dumbas

maryland mcdonalds - ur dollar menu sucks dik

mathos

Smash Champion
Okay there is noooooo way Watty can be traded, because I have claimed him soooo long ago. I believe it goes back to sophomore year of high school. That day was a good one, having physical possession of another person. Watty is mine end of story. And besides Frenziefool is Watty's Master formerly known as Master formerly known as Master ...... something something something. Ash was an idiot for letting butterfree go, Watty will not be the midwest's butterfree.

Dope : Frenziefool is my roommate and Drephen wanted to play a mean joke on you.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys Mathos and I own Watty.. you can't have him.. I have an old email from 3 years ago from him signed saying he was mine.... read : (Mathos is Tommy and God and I am Bret God formerly known as master))

hey i have decided,
i adam Doy Doy Samus Christorpher Micheal Goodall will challenge u, Tommy, and Marky Mark in a game of melee, whoever gets 150 kills first wins and is killing GOD, and than we will have lower ranks. these are the ranks.

1st place (150 kills) - Killing God, but for killing 150 people, u will no doubt go to hell
2nd place - fa wizzle sizzle man
3rd place - u tried hard, congratulations on ur efforts, u will be rewarded in the afterlife
4th place - tsk tsk u are unworthy to be in are presence

the match is set for Saturday May 24 at meah house. i meyself am bying a 12 pack of pop, and i ask that allof u bring a 12 pack except for tommy cause he doesnt drink pop.
i also relize that i might be in 4th place which will suck big balls. we may switch between 2 characters but u can only switch 2wice between them. so if i am samus and i siwtch to roy i can either stay that way or switch back to samus but if i switch back to samus, i must stay with the metal machine until the KILLING GOD is crowned KILLING GOD.
i relise that Tommy has an extremely good chance of killing us all, but i am confident that bret, my masta u will take him out if u are playing in ur peek form.
if the challenge is excepted i wish all of u good luck and pray that i am not in last place, but in 3rd.

Sincerely,
PrOpErTy Of God and God Formely Known as Masta

So there it is... you guys can't have him he is ours..

Watty

Smash Lord
**** THAT **** MOTHER ****ERS WATTY IS EAST COAST, they let me free when they graduated HS, that email was so old. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK I wanna be EC! Ash let butterfree go becasue it was whats best and this is whats best for watty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom