• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOMB 4 - Full Results Posted 11/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
I remember when i first met watty at fob2.

He was so shy. What a nooby samus i thought.
I didnt even know he was from ohio.
I even remember what he said to me "You better win after beating me so hard"
ROFL
I <3 wattyman.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Would you guys accept a trade of Watty for Bach? He's not much use to us anymore, maybe you guys can whip him back into shape. And might I suggest using an actual whip?

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
We want him because we claim we don't want Mew2King.

And Watty should try making friends with PimpTaxi, cause they don't care how you are at the game, they only take people they make good friends with.

That's why PimpTaxi is the largest crew in the world, with 50+ members.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Sorry can't be done.. we have a written agreement signed by him and mathos never let you go after high school.. i just gave you freedom never unclaimed you.. looks like you're ****ed my watty... as for bach... he was like a one night stand.. he made us a few nice vids and we showed him much love and he never called back... so **** that i don't want him over here but we can lend you the whip.. maybe if you guys offered us like sex with REALLY hot people me and mathos might consider talking but its doubtful..

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
didn't play a ton of people like i usually do, but it's all good. i <3 smash.

Eddie: take some 12 hour sutafed or something. no more sick smashing for you!

Muffin: don't end it!!!! The BOMB legacy can never die!! thanks for letting me take the camera around, my commentary was most likely dumb but i think i got some good match footage.

Wes: ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?! i was completely floored. my everything but link was sucking that day, good matches though. i'm training kim to take down samus!

MikeG: i haven't played you in forever! that falcon was vicious, but my link fears falcons no more. good morning matches, i really needed the warmup.

xjapan: you came? why didn't you say hi or something?

KillaOR: y'know, i don't even think falcon's a Link counter. But after playing your falcon at MLG i was dead set on believing that. it took me a while afterwards to realize that falcon can easily get combo'ed to death like he can combo link to death. your falcon's gotta have some combo maps charted, cause you always made a combo out of nothing. oh, and the jiggs is still deadly too.

Comp: mad shoutouts to the man who took the whole chip and dale theme and mario bros. super show theme. good stuff.

PcChris: fun matches, i'm always talking when i play so it doesn't bother me. Good tourney matches, i should've went link all the way.

chu: congrats on first, but no matches? ah well, it's all good.

chillin: the only time i saw you was when you ended my match with azen. this is like, the least i've ever hung out with you. there needs to be a serious smashfest to make up for this. congrats on placing 5th and helping to keep the tourney run smoothly.

azen: good team pratice with you and anden. smashfests might be unlikely due to holiday season and job in retail.

Newlyweds: man, we could've shown you better in that match. me getting confused which fox i am cause there's 2 is something i should've dropped a long time ago. bad form indeed. other than that it was good smashing with you guys, been a long time.

KM: at least i got some matches with you, lol i completely forgot about fox's upthrow combo i was suprisied when you did it. it's kinda sad. congrats on 7th, you're still the best!

vidjo: you ninja! coming in all stealthy and unnanounced. not even posting once in the BOMB4 thread and taking 1st in teams. fun matches, that peach has got some mad combos and you always switch it up leaving me guessing where to DI.

SamusExplorer: i love it, every time i go to a tourney and see you i'm like, "he's still in his PJ's...too cool." And you were even sporting the pink, just too awesome. lots of good matches, you had alot of tricky stuff up your sleave.

AlphaZealot: leave me alone! i don't wanna do one handed smash....mabye. SHL one handed with falco is impressive, but man get the 2 hands back! i think you've made your mark on the one handed smash society that your awesome, but i wanna fight that 2-handed peach again!

Black hayato: aha! i called it! tourney match, losers brackets, comes down to the wire. it always happens. your peach has the "quick draw neutral", comes out too fast.

Legally Blonde: lots of fun team matches. it was smashfest worthy.

kaotical: no matches, still cool hanging out with you. smashfests...mabye?

stoneColdLink: caught the name right on, i know like everyone that posts on the link boards. Good matches, your link is real solid.

PimpUigi: pichu vs luigi? man not fair. lemme use my link. :D

sorry for anyone i missed, my shoutout style is waiting for other people to post so i can look off their list and remember people. my memory=worst than most.

:link:

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMAO I just wanted to make sure I could fight the girly girl.

It was fun hanging out with you too Ricky, reminded me of Otakon. The girl was also at Otakon too...lol. I think she knows my friend Gabe, and then Kaotical reintroduced me to her...small world, but I'm not 100% sure about Gabe...

Anyway, it was great fun though, cause we got to sing songs and everything. Possibly the most fun the whole tournament, not counting the Samus and Falco tournament matches I got, and being on teams with Tope.

Tope man, we gotta team next time we're together too. You're a good partner and it's great fun to team with you. I felt like we worked well together, and with more teams experience we'll be destroyers.

Drephen

Smash Master
ROFLROFLROFL @ Frenzie Fool's banner. Im gonna have nightmares about that ****. K we will trade watty for husband and mayyyyyyyyyybbbeeee azen but thats pushing it.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
I'll trade Watty for some Oreos. That's good. Seriously, Watty's twice as gay as Butterfree.

But alas, FRENZIE FOOL AND MATHOS OWN YOU WATTY. It's there in writing. Bwahahaha, you suck.

Haha, and holy **** at that sig Bret, oh man, rofl.

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
KM - It was nice meeting you. Very good Fox and Marth! Too bad we didn't get to play.

Aho - Your Marth is definitely a beast. Nice meeting you as well.

Drephen, Kern, Anuj, and Joe - I played Anuj and Joe a little bit at TNOT, but I still haven't gotten to play Drephen or Kern yet. I want some of your Sheik the next time I see you Drew. Joe, I saw your Ganon for the first time outside of teams, too good.

Chillin - I saw you owning Dope in a MM, lol. That Fox is too good. I want to play you too.

Chu - Nice GAW dittos with Dire. I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but your IC's are too good. You have no idea who I am, but I want to play you too.

Neo - What can I say, just too good. Hopefully I can play you soon.

Dire - Dude, Lord HDL sent me! I was the fat guy with the red spiderman hoodie. WTF @ how good that GAW is.

AlphaZealot - Good Peach, and good matches.

Azen - It was nice talking to you again, you're too good and too funny! It sucked that we didn't get a match though.

Anden - I saw you play a few matches, you're really good. It'd be nice to play you next time around.

Unknown - Your Sheik is too good, I saw a few of your matches.

Mew2King - Your Fox is ultimate. Good job on teams.

Vidjo - Funny **** in the car ride there. 12 hours of fun in the car plus the tourney can't be beat. Your Peach is sexy.

PC - I caught you at bad times to ask for a match. First you had a team match, then you had pizza. Oh well, maybe next time. I would've gotten my *** beat anyhow., lol.

Husband - That was a pretty good match on Yoshi's we had. Definitely a sexy Marth! Too good. I definitely want to play you more.

Zanguzen - The first match was good, but the second match was not so good. It's alright though, you destroyed me in a Falcon/Falco friendly at FC3 too, even though these were tournament matches, lol.

BIG C - We are like brothers. That was a good match we had, and that was a **** nice amish penny. :chuckle:

B-Ryan - My best friend and smash colleague. You're too good man, you gotta start posting here though.

SS4Ricky - Your Link is a beast, you're going to have to teach me some things the next time we meet.

Watty and Mathos - You guys are too funny.

Dope - Lol @ you being drunk. Your Drunk Falco is fun to watch.

I think that's it, sorry if I forgot anyone I played and/or talked to. I definitely want to play the people that I didn't get a chance to have matches with.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I gave Mew2King two shoutouts in one post, he didn't even give me one.
Well, he really said everything he needed to over AIM, my point is he shouldn't feel bad.

He should be : ) not : (

Turn that frown upside down. : )

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
rofl... drephen is gonna pop that white supremecist dragonmaster **** around the wrong people and get dropped.. i'm surprised wes didn't pop you during that one team match... wes: "this ***** loves to grab" drephen: "this n1gger loves chicken"... drephen = PUSHIN IT, i almost felt like dropping you after that and i usually don't care... just some smart advice for you homie ;)

Watty

Smash Lord
K after a late night of looking through legal cases similar to mine, i found zero similar by the way, i took a shower and figured out the answetr to my problem.

the psot about watty giving up his freedom was an email, an email can be accessed by any person, therefore is not a reliable source ergo *****es watty can be let go for the fact that the only thingt hat says that own me was an email that could have been typed by every1 and had my name put on the end of it.

WATTY IS GONE BIATCHES

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
En.Ee.Oh said:
rofl... drephen is gonna pop that white supremecist dragonmaster **** around the wrong people and get dropped.. i'm surprised wes didn't pop you during that one team match... wes: "this ***** loves to grab" drephen: "this n1gger loves chicken"... drephen = PUSHIN IT, i almost felt like dropping you after that and i usually don't care... just some smart advice for you homie ;)

Actually, I thought it was pretty funny cause its about time someone mocks Wes lol...And Drephen is a redhead <3 ^_^

Edit: oh, I guess I'll post some shout outs, but laterz

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
See funny thing bout watty.. everyone here that knows him has seen his email he sent so there are witnesses.. and watty you know you've given us your soul and you'll never be free.. is this like the 30 th time you've tried to get away then we hit you and you realize you're not going anywhere!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Drepen Why

Yo Next Time You Say Them Racail Remarks Again Drepen I Swear To God I Am Goign To Not Pop You In The Mouth I Am Going To **** You Up. You Lucky That You Apologized For Saying Those Words, I Was Going To Take You Outside After Your Match. But Next Time I Wont Car Son I Am Going To Just Do What I Have To Do Even While You Are Playing The ****ign Kkk Wont Save Your White *** At No Smash Tounrey.

i Am So ****ign Seriuos Next Time Try Me Man See If I Am Joking Or Not I Dotn Like You Now Period

Wife

Smash Lord
The Truth

Man I'm glad Mike doesn't get all pissed. After the Weds beat Mike and Wes I enjoyed rubbing it in Wes's face so much because he talks so much **** and I think it's funny when he loses (which means a lot of laughing for me, between the Samus and the Mario, between the countless tournaments and several money matches in between)
But clearly I didn't mean any harm to you Mike but you still looked a little pissed.
And notice how all that trash talk isn't getting you very high up, Wes.
Mike got 4th, beating oro pc chris and wife and I don't know who else. You lost to a force that is becoming really well known and, surprise surprise, Wife again. Until you get a better hold of your game you should consider talking less ****
or if you won't stop talking ****, then you should at least learn to take it.

You can get pissed off again and hate me, I think you already do, that's fine, but you should listen to me. Start practicing more and talking less, if you wanna be "The King."

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I was pretty pissed in general because of the team we lost to before u guys... >__>>>>>, but you and husband are sweet on teams anyways.

but now that I think about it...Drephen went a bit too far when he used the "N gage" word lol . I personally wouldn't care but Neo is right man. becareful of what you say to whom.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wife and Husband are both bums from now on because they wouldn't honor match me.

That's why they lost the teams, and couldn't come in second at least.

No honor match = disrespect. Come on, if I could money match, things might be a lot different. I'm not allowed to gamble, and you guys don't care cause you're greedy.

That's why Mew2King caught the death turnip. That's why I misfired through two missles to win a match set. That's why I better shutup now.

Drephen

Smash Master
Yo wes,

I did apoligize for saying the "N-word" cause i realized that crossed the line. But believe it or notI AM NOT RACIST

I just think racism is funny. I usually only make black jokes around NEO cause hes cool and i know he doesnt get offended.

But Wes you were being real disrespectful during that team match making fun of me and joe. So all im gonna say is that if you trash talk me I am gonna trash talk you back. Thats all.

I dont want any gang wars going on at smash tournies and fights breaking out cause these tournies should be fun.

So wes i got nothin against you or your crew im just saying please be respectful when people are playing tournament matches. Cause lots of people travel far away(including you guys) to have fun and when you guys do that **** the game becomes a lot more serious than fun.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
ok **** all this you guys are black drephen is white kkk supremacist leader.... but uh ohio loves drew including our black l33t... soo umm husband wtf you calling me fat for... ive seen you a million times and told you to remember me... *******

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Yo wes,

I did apoligize for saying the "N-word" cause i realized that crossed the line. But believe it or notI AM NOT RACIST

I just think racism is funny. I usually only make black jokes around NEO cause hes cool and i know he doesnt get offended.

But Wes you were being real disrespectful during that team match making fun of me and joe. So all im gonna say is that if you trash talk me I am gonna trash talk you back. Thats all.

I dont want any gang wars going on at smash tournies and fights breaking out cause these tournies should be fun.

So wes i got nothin against you or your crew im just saying please be respectful when people are playing tournament matches. Cause lots of people travel far away(including you guys) to have fun and when you guys do that **** the game becomes a lot more serious than fun.
LoL I don't know what the **** is going on, but all I know is I laughed my *** off reading this post then right after seeing Drephen's sig, which says "This ***** stole my bike!" a little contradictory, but maybe there's something I'm missing...

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Wes, it was supposed to be a joke. He apologized for the part that was crossing the line, but we both know he didn't really mean it...any of it. Get over it and take the joke the same way everyone else has to take you and your guys' "jokes." You don't have to like it, but you do have to mature about it. The **** he says to me is so much worse, so I just say **** back, and it's funny, cause we're both aware of it all being a joke.

And wtf, you don't like him now period? You liked him before? Wtf is the point of liking someone if you always treat them like you dislike them. That's right, it's meaningless.

mathos

Smash Champion
I love everyone; especially black people :love:

On the other note, drew is just making fun of how all of DA say that word about everybody. Sure it may sound racial but he must have been getting annoyed because you guys always yell and scream during matches. It just makes it hard to concentrate sometimes. Thats why I said for you guys to stop. He was probably trying to make you guys stop too, but since it was during a match he was a bit more upset and wanted to quiet you down.

There's no need for hostility in the smash community.

Watty: Tis true that you use big words for disproving the email however, anything signed, no matter what it is, is liable against a person. And if somehow you try and disprove this signing of physical paper your word can also be held against. Verbal agreements are subject to contractual obligations. *OWNED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom