• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 3: The Good, The Bad, and the Koopa

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm gonna have Kosmos come down, Im gonna team with him and I'm going to get carried to a win

D

Deleted member

What are you guys talking about? those 8 year olds are going to win, the obese one and the normal one are taking all of your money
(opps this isn't twitch)

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
And then lumpy plays freindly doubles and my partner looses six stocks, before I lose one.

Xevin dont let awestin play G&W.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Its funny because your partner is probably ryan. Lucario can't kill in doubles lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
he can kill in doubles, just fine (or at least not much worse than in singles...).

what's actually hard is comboing ;x bodies EVERYWHERE!

D

Deleted member

don't get so butt hurt because I replied to something you said on a thread that I like. oh no, I responded, big whoop.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
sorry, was thinking of double lucario.
ah. rather true. i think it's still less kill power and more that double-cario just doesn't have that much team synergy. more of that bodies everywhere problem combined with the fact that lucario doesn't really have a solid approach : /

not being able to consistently land a killing move definitely doesn't help, though!

D

Deleted member

Ganon+Lucario sounds like a good team though, I think if a smart ganon plays doubles, no matter his teammate he can usually carry the team.

D

Deleted member

Mario dittos lumpy, we need more. Mario is awesome in this game

CORY

wut
BRoomer
haven't been onthe computer all week. just jumping on to confirm me, drew, and silas at this sum*****. i know i'll have at least my one set up.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If Dojo wants to play P:M, I'm probably teaming with him for that

CORY

wut
BRoomer
also letting people know not to get their hopes up about my fanciness rating, since i know that's the highlight of these things.

D

Deleted member

cory, I'm bringnig a sack lunch to this. Obviously, I'm a hell of alot fancier than you

CORY

wut
BRoomer
only see one exclamation point...

and it was mucho fun! : O nice seeing all the local people! pseudo shoutouts after the jump.

ryan: my little lucario buddy! sad we didn't get to do dittoes, but the tournies were pretty damn busy and you were in both sides, so i guess it couldn't be helped : / but your lucario looks really damned good now!

problemo: nice sets, glad you think my game is improving, even if only slightly : p

saixeven: nice seeing you again, your ike's starting to look pretty beastly!

awestin: you and your cheater di. gonna call you on your cheating one day... i also think you should commentate on any eventual streams we have : p

sethlon: spin meter.

utdzac: anubis is top tier.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'll do my shoutouts on the results thread whenever Sethlon makes it, but a quick note for Lumpyfish here.

Go. Mario. Against. Ike. I'm MORE than sure that MU is NOT in Ike's favor.

D

Deleted member

Lumpy, just cape xeven on almost anything. it will work lol.

D

Deleted member

it helps the MU. In this game mario has other things, but cape was the first thing that came to mind. I never said its the only thing, just really good.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Caping Ike is kind of weird, at least if he throws out his QD attack. I didn't have much luck doing that, but at least Fsmash works.

Mario is solid vs Ike though. Floaty enough to avoid the CG, decent recovery, and has solid combos on Ike. His range advantage though is noticeable.

Top Bottom