• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 3: The Good, The Bad, and the Koopa

D

Deleted member

Dsmash from peach is actually her blankity blank blank denti, something you wouldn't like D:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I ban this game.
Well, you heard the man guys. PM is banned, all further Bowser's Revenge tournaments will be Persona 4 Arena tournaments! :colorful:

Results thread should be up sometime tonight/tomorrow, I have all the info on my labtop.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Well, you heard the man guys. PM is banned, all further Bowser's Revenge tournaments will be Persona 4 Arena tournaments! :colorful:

Results thread should be up sometime tonight/tomorrow, I have all the info on my labtop.
Persona 4, banned. TMNT: Tournament Fighters (SNES) is the only legal game for tournaments. Let's make an official PR for it even though it's an SNES game.

On a serious note, Sethlon. I'd need to talk to you about this potential DFW combo video and a DFW PR, if you're still interested.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I only partly know single's results.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
On a serious note, Sethlon. I'd need to talk to you about this potential DFW combo video and a DFW PR, if you're still interested.
Sure, we can talk more about it at your tournament this weekend.

I see the thread mentions that payouts are top 3. I wanted my money back from teams ;_;
With only 8 entrants, you would not have even gotten your money back. For anything less than 10 entrants it doesn't seem worth it to do 60-30-10 IMO, so for that we switch to 70-30. I'll adjust the next thread accordingly.

Results thread is up!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sethlon, I recommend using this payout system as there can't ever been any complaints about "oh we had this many people shouldnt I get money?" Our tournament attendance varies too often, so having payout percentages independent of tournament size is iffy.

Singles:
1-19 = 70 / 30
20 - 39 = 60 / 30 / 10
40 - 79 = 55 / 30 / 10 / 5
80+ = 55 / 25 / 10 / 5 / 2.5 / 2.5

Doubles (# of Teams):
1-9 = 70 / 30
10 - 19 = 60 / 30 / 10
20 - 39 = 55 / 30 / 10 / 5
40+ = 55 / 25 / 10 / 5 / 2.5 / 2.5

This system ensures that players who win money will always win back at least their entry fee. Of course you can adjust the upper values to your liking, just keep the minimum values the same.

Top Bottom