• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha) - 11/27/2010 - Iowa City, IA :: Pictures added to OP!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
You may be 1-0 with me, but that was like...almost a year ago when you beat me? Now check the recent placings of you and I vs almost one year ago. I think every tournament the both of us have been to, I've outplaced you. "Jus sayin"
The callout.

*waits for MM offering*

L.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

"Jus sayin"
Quoted for the truth.

Just sayin

L.
Arrogant Jalorda FTW.

Edit: Oh yeah, this totally slipped my mind, until I thought about it some more. But anyway. You may have 1-0'd me in singles, but I 1-0'd you in doubles, and if my memory serves me correctly, it was a pretty bad 2-0 that left you wondering what the heck happened in that set.

napZzz

Smash Hero
the record is still 1-0 mr. doom :)

you played mk and ***** my partner who was ganon LOL

I gotta give you props for outplacing me though (even though I'm bad), I'll make sure I get you next tourney we're both at :D. I'm not even gonna bother mm'ing people unless its actually at a tourney when someone asks cuz usually I dont even have the money to do it anyways...haha.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
And if you had forgotten, your Ganon partner went MK and still got *****. As far as I'm concerned, we're 0-0 in this circuit. And no johns about you being bad, cuz my SDI sucks just as hard.

napZzz

Smash Hero
And if you had forgotten, your Ganon partner went MK and still got *****. As far as I'm concerned, we're 0-0 in this circuit. And no johns about you being bad, cuz my SDI sucks just as hard.
he played mk? I dont even remember that lool

I look forward to playing you at the next tourney we're both at :reverse:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
try to beat people without chaingrabbing, see how far you can actually get

I'm 1-0 with mr. doom, jus sayin
Uh, davids snake is better than yours lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wow
Oh right, sorry.

His snake/mk/Ics/Lucas/Rob/Diddy/Yoshi are better than your Snake.

Or at least don't get 2 stocked by ganons. It's hilarious that you're trying to imply that david isn't good with anyone other than IC's when he plays a ton of characters extremely well. At least walk the walk before you talk the talk.

TP

Smash Master
Oh right, sorry.

His snake/mk/Ics/Lucas/Rob/Diddy/Yoshi are better than your Snake.

Or at least don't get 2 stocked by ganons. It's hilarious that you're trying to imply that david isn't good with anyone other than IC's when he plays a ton of characters extremely well. At least walk the walk before you talk the talk.
I don't think his Lucas is that good. On the other hand, his Marth and Bowser should probably get added to your list of characters Future has that are better than Nappy's Snake.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hey now, in all fairness, david's never had the chance to get 2 stocked by my ganon in tournament.

Though I don't think he's ever beaten me in a friendly...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow... How did this evolve into talk trash on Future and Nappy? -_-
Just defending friends :p.

I don't actually even know how good nappys snake is, haven't played him lol. Getting 2 stocked by a ganon(doesn't matter who it is honestly) as a top tier character that you main is a little embarrassing though.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yo Mr.Doom, you know how it's ok to make black people jokes when you're black? It's ok to make down syndrome jokes when you got down syndrome.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
ROB is a legitimate character? That's like being the best Ganon, or the best smasher with down syndrome.
:( Why you talking on people with Down Syndrome like that?
Yo Mr.Doom, you know how it's ok to make black people jokes when you're black? It's ok to make down syndrome jokes when you got down syndrome.
LOLLL.

That was a legitimate comeback JoWii! I approve so much!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Top Bottom