• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha) - 11/27/2010 - Iowa City, IA :: Pictures added to OP!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Nappy seems like a nice guy to me, even though we've barely talked.

JoWii trolling is too good. It's good to have a hobby.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i said like 3 words to nappy one time a year and a half ago i think, and even then it might not have even been nappy. wtf does nappy even look like lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
The amount of topics in this thread is amazing.

Pretty sure Legan saved WFs dubs on whoevers wii was being used on the projector could that be uploaded?

napZzz

Smash Hero
i said like 3 words to nappy one time a year and a half ago i think, and even then it might not have even been nappy. wtf does nappy even look like lol.
I'm pretty sure I was there watching you play amanze (the pit) at a jokers tourney once but i'm not sure if you actually said something to me

sort of tall white kid who dresses in hollister **** generally cuz i'm cool like that. I have the most badass hat ever and its like a flat bill with random white/black **** on it

yoshq

Smash Master
haha you guys act like since I haven't talked to nicole at all its because she's a girl, theres alot of you I haven't really talked to yet :p

fineguys, I'll drop the mean guy thing and just go back to being a nice guy, BUT THEN PEOPLE WILL TREAT ME LIKE **** D:<
pushover =/= nice!!! how many times do i have to tell you this! i've actually spent a fair amount of time researching this.

yoshq

Smash Master
they're a mixup game thats impossible to win
not really? being a pushover involves doing things you don't actually want to do mostly whenever people ask. being nice is just doing things that don't affect you detrimentally out of the kindness of your heart.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I like being nice, but sometimes I'm a pushover. But on the internets, I'm a hardcore arrogant Jalorda.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Mr. Doom the first time I saw you was in STL at HDR and the first thing you did was walk up to Lain and say "I know what you did to my wii!" He was so freaked out LOL.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol there are like no good snakes in the midwest, you guys are crazy.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll get there.....
Also realize by good I mean like Razer/Ally etc lol. No snakes here that place in the money consistently in tournaments is what I should have said.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You may be 1-0 with me, but that was like...almost a year ago when you beat me? Now check the recent placings of you and I vs almost one year ago. I think every tournament the both of us have been to, I've outplaced you. "Jus sayin"

Top Bottom