• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha) - 11/27/2010 - Iowa City, IA :: Pictures added to OP!

Breezy

Smash Ace
I took a game off of Lain's ICs in pools, went to last hit with his ICs the second game, and took his DDD to its last stock on Cruise. With Ganon. That makes me the best snake. I also spam dair with snake. Every character is ganon when I play them.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I took a game off of Lain's ICs in pools, went to last hit with his ICs the second game, and took his DDD to its last stock on Cruise. With Ganon. That makes me the best snake. I also spam dair with snake. Every character is ganon when I play them.
For the love of God, someone ****ing quote this ****.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
****ing dair spammer

Uli

Smash Champion
After this tourny I hate iowa city but this was a fun
GJ hosting yink !
GEE GEE GEE GEE everyone

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1: Kain ($240) Congrats on doing so well, you're chill as **** and fun to chat with. Nice seeing you!

2: Hylian ($145 split with Rei) Good job as always, don't lose to Wolf :) Thanks for helping drive, love the road trip bonding.

2: MJG (Rei) ($145 split with Hylian) fun games in dubz

4: Future ($55) Awesome job in teams, I'm glad we did well and the sets we lsot were close. Next time, we are banning mother ****ing Brinstar, lol.

5: Mr. Doom (Snivy) ($14) Good job, ICs are gay. Also, your LP SMRPG videos make me so happy.

5: Fino ($14) Major shout-out to you for bringing me up a bit when I was down after my dumb-*** loss. I really appreciate it broski. Next time, we are gonna play some more friendlies.

7: yoshq Lol, random MM. And I was sooo winning that "real" MM...to bad we had to leave the venue. Haha, I got you next time. Nice seeing you!

7: Zeton Good job, keep it up!

9: Arty Lol, I love the Falco matchup, fun friendlies! So sad that I missed TWO oppurtunities to play you in bracket due to technicalities :(

9: Clel You are probably the collest person alive. Just saying.

9: NaPPy Fun dubz, nextt time I want some D3-Snake friendlies.

13: Nicole Good job in dubz and singles. Glad we havent had to play the past two events, we remain 1-2 :)

13: TripleR I want friendlies next time.

13: Sago Cool as ****, nice playing your Samus, thanks for the dollar :) Next time I'd like to do a dollar with your MK instead though. Nice meeting you!

13: FAE Good **** in teams and singles broski! Best Lucas in the world. No doubt in my mind.

17: Moe So, you're pretty chill, and I like your approach to the game, keep it up. I want more MK-D3 friendlies next time.

17: MetalMusicMan Lol Green Greens

17: Holmes Why so low? :( you got it next time, GGs in doubles, as always. I will take the set one day!

17: DLA Yur Ganon is sick. Fun friendlies, thanks for giving me Pikachu practice too. Move to MO/Columbia already like you said you were probably going to, jeez. Haha

17: hades I want to play you more next time

17: Scythe Cant believe I lost that set to you. I was up 3 stocks-1...SDs are apparently my bane, I'm so dumb :( GGs though, your Lucario is legit, I respect it.

25: Kirk How did I miss that last edge guard G3....I'm so mad that I dies bcause of it. GGs though, I cant believe you were scared to go Ike on me. I was excited to play you. Haha

25: Mega Nice seeing you, friendlies next time/beer pong if there is any (so upset that we didnt play at Kahoka)

25: Breezy We need to play/talk next time

25: Joker Love your Snake. Lucas :(

33: Kuares Thanks for housing +pancakes!

33: Tmacc This placing sucks. Bring it back, you lost two sets you should have won; you know why it happened. Learn from it. Improve.

33: Red Ryu Thanks for the buffered usmash help. Friendlies next time.

33: 4rce Keep your head up. We both performed badly. Sorry to hear about your troubles, as well :(

33: NGamer3k We must play next time.

33: Legan You did work in doubles. Fun *** trip, as always, love chilling.

49: Biz GGs

49: Rauleen Thanks for driving, you did a great job as always! Love the bonding on trips. Haha

65: Yink Awesome tourny, great job, so well run! and GGs, D3 is rough for Ness :(

65: Composer: You seemed pretty cool, we should play next time.

65: Jlo: You got this next time, I heard you did good against Hylian.

97: Trent Don't quit, <3 you broski. Keep your head up.

Awesome tourny, all in all, loved it.

To everyone telling me to step it up: I will, and am. I know I'm better than this...I'm just having a few mental blocks (it happens to everyone, right?) that I need to and will overcome. No johns, simple thing is I need to have a better mentality going into sets. I need to get better, play smarter. Thanks for the support! :)

GGs to everyone I played!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
DAYUM! If Mr. Doom talked to him, I'd be like, Nah you still terribad so my question still stands, but mutha****in' Clel talked to him??

This changes the metagame.

napZzz

Smash Hero
haha you guys act like since I haven't talked to nicole at all its because she's a girl, theres alot of you I haven't really talked to yet :p

fineguys, I'll drop the mean guy thing and just go back to being a nice guy, BUT THEN PEOPLE WILL TREAT ME LIKE **** D:<

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ MJG- If I troll someone I usuallllllly have a reason SOMEWHERE. Nappy was in my pool @ HD:R2 and johnd after playing around lol like it meant something. I like the guy some I guess -points to VMs- but if happens to be needed as bait to troll ppl, >:[ So be it.

I troll online sure, but it probably has origins somewhere else. :D Though, I should target random ppl for no reason!!

>.> Blind-trolling......obviously a new AT.

Top Bottom