• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Character movesets: share, rate, and comment!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I made a moveset for that sexy beast Wario but alas... I don't know how to post a direct link to it. It is in the Wario fan club thread close to the last page if anyone cares. I tried to keep his powerful moves in tact as I don't really like fart moves all that much.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
you could copy and paste or...
url=website address]name of the link[/url
with [] around it.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Munchlax (seriusly the one you already have sucks badly):

Special Moves

B Stockpile/Spit Up: A fast charge, once charged you press B again & Munchlax will spitup, shooting a beam of energy from his mouth, if you hold B down while shooting, you can use the control stick to alter the angle.

B + > Metronome Punch: Randomly chooses between either Fire,Ice,Thunder,Shadow,Dizzy or Comet Punch. Fire effect is similar to pk fire, Ice frezees depending on damage, Thunder makes the target unable to move for .5 seconds then aplies damage, shadow is a longer range punch (twice the range, leavs dark burn) dizzy switches the targets controls around (left is right, right is left) & comet punch deals good damage but knoks back the enemy quite a bit.

B + ^ Hidden Power: Some orbs start spinning around munchlax, then he goes straight up, can be controlled fairly easaly & may turn midair.

B + V Bounce: The key to Munchlax playing is this attack, munchlax trhows himself to the ground, if the B button is presed right when munchlax touches the ground, he will bounce, use stick to alter the angle, big aerial combat for munchlax & he gains speed by doing this (each bounce a bit faster depending on angle) Some impressive bounce/punch combos could be done, munchlax should become quite aerial.

Bounce Picture (possible bouncing)

Spit up angle

Munchlax key to being a mayor tier, should lie on his bounce attack, sorta like an improved wavedashing, all his moves are directly from pokemon games, in the ground he should just be a normal mario type (balanced) but once mastered, he should be a total aerial menace.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
You dont seem to know munchlax....
hes hyperactive, has bounce (in a manga he wont stop bouncing & often brakes pkballs)

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
2.Moveset
A Pound(3-5%)
A > Leaf Blade(3-10%)
A^Fury Cutter(1-2%) hurts more and more with each consectutive hit.
A(D)Iron Tail(3-8%)(may lower deffence)
Running A Quick attack(3-5%)

In air
A same
A> same
AV Body slam(3-6%)slightly stunz foe

B Razor Leaf(5%)
B>Pursuit(4%) ALWAYS HITS FOE!
BV Slam (4-9%)
B^ Giga drain(5-10%) Hurts all foes close enough, Uses half of damage taken from foe to heal thyself

In AIR B's are the same

Throw:Graps foe with arms
A absorb(1-3%) uses energy taken to heal itself!
Throw>Slaps enemy forwards(3-6%)
Throw<Tail whip(3-6%) LOWERS DEFFENCE SHARPLY
Throw^Razor Leaf carries fo upwards(2-4%) for every leaf, 3-5 leafs hit!
Throw v Body slam(5-8%) stunz foe

SUPER SMASH

SOLAR BEAM (45-65%) Charges Up then unleashes the ultimate attack! that engolfs the entire area with the beam from the sun, POWER VARIES UPON WEATHER>!
Your movesets are always SO WEAK! Every moveset you make is unplayable,
because all the moves are brokenly weak!

Make your movesets more damaging next time, cos I was reading your
squirtle moveset and thought "how pathetic".

And what the hell is "3-10%"?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
yeah, seriously, the most powerful attack (besides counter/oil panic) does like 150% damage.

check out the link im my sig, last one.

peach's dsmash: 88%

ganon's usmash: 53%

flare blade: 50%

stitchface: 36%

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I'm hurt Eaode....I thought we had something....good.....But you have to throw it all away!
Strong Kabyk...Strong Kabyk!!!!
*runs off crying*

Uncle Kenny, aren't most of your moves from Wario Land? Didn't Sakurai specifically say he's taking from Wario Ware first? Or am I just pulling that out of my ***?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Name: Balloon Fighter
System: NES
Symbol: A balloon
Moveset:
B - Spark: Balloon Fighter fires a small spark like the ones from Balloon Fight which does about 4% damage

B > - Balloon Drill - Balloon Fighter temporaro;y gains a beal ;ole those bird enemies with one balloon in Balloon Fight and he lunges himself foward doing 6% damage to anyone caught in the way.

B ^ - Upsie - Balloon Fighter Pushes himself upwards with his balloons (not that great a recovery because of how many jumps he would have)

B v - Balloon Sacrafice / Pump - Balloon Fighter either a) when he has 2 balloons (which is up until you sacrafice one) he sacrafises a balloon increasing his weight and strength but decreasing his jump and speed or b) when you only have one balloon (which is after you sacrafised one) then this revives the balloon returning your stats to normal. This could be a very crucial part of gameplay.

Super: The clouds from Balloon Fight come across the screen and those small shocks start to go everywhere until one huge one lands on your opponent with the most damage.

Entrance: Balloon Fighter Flies in on his Balloons
Taunt: Balloon Fighter Blows up a Balloon and it pops in his face.
Kirby Hat: Kirby gets his helmet and his balloons.

Stats (normal):
Jump: *****
Speed: ***
Weight: **
Power: *

Stats (1 balloon):
Jump: ****
Speed: **
Weight: ***
Power: **

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
haha R.I.P Steve Irwin a.k.a the crocodile hunter

ballon fighter--that could end up being a very unique character, with stat alterations.

-lazy annoiyng

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I'm hurt Eaode....I thought we had something....good.....But you have to throw it all away!
Strong Kabyk...Strong Kabyk!!!!
*runs off crying*

Uncle Kenny, aren't most of your moves from Wario Land? Didn't Sakurai specifically say he's taking from Wario Ware first? Or am I just pulling that out of my ***?
The only thing he said was that he is wearing Ware cloths to show that he has his own franchise. I doubt they are going to ignore all of his fighting moves for Ware ones. Also I went with Wario Land because that was the series he used his most moves from and it is actually hard to think of a moveset for him.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Falco needs a better identity then a clone of Fox. As the most arrogant, hot headed pilot of the whole crew, Falco would loathe being called a sidekick to or merely a copy of Fox. Falco is home in the sky. This should be portrayed in the next game. While Fox is a deadly martial arts, tech sporting force while his metal boots are firmly planted on solid earth, the bird should be a combo hustler in the sky. Special moves can be borrowed from the Arwing's manuveurs in the sky.

Falco would have two high jumps like in Melee. But Falco will be a slow faller. He will be easier to KO upwards because he will no longer plummet to the earth. So he will seem lighter. He has average running and an average dodge. His saving grace is his air combos and ariel manuveurability. Has range, some strong attacks but lag on most ground based attacks.

Dash A: Does a cartwheel with one hand. One revolution. Could pop oppenent up or send him back a little.

A: A stiff arm mafia backhand. After his swing, the placement of his hand ends near his holster.
AA: Falco grabs his blaster out of the holster and pistol whips the oppenent before swiflty depositing his weapon back in its strap.

Down A: Falco crouches with one knee planted on the floor and the other leg raised at the knee. With a press of A Falco quickly falls onto back onto his shoulder blades and kicks out his bent leg out and upwards. Mild knockback to the side but if hit squarely on the boot it sends the oppenent upwards much like Peach's forward A or Fox's dash kick.

Forward A: A quick roundhouse aimable to a degree.

Up A: Falco looks upwards and partially shields his eyes (from possible sun glare) with a feathered hand. With the other hand he quickly draws his blaster, shoots a stun laser beam straight up and then very hasty like holsters his blaster. Could for stunning ariel characters in order to set up a sky combo.

Forward Smash: Similar to Fox's old Smash. Falco spins like a drill with his feet (braced together) pointing toward the oppenent. As Falco spins his horizantally aligned body he switches hands as he revolves to brace himself against the floor. Atfer the move Falco lands on his side before picking himself back up. The move is fairly quick to startup, has range, and good knockback on the last revolution(sending the oppenent in a straight line backwards), but has lag afterwards.

Up Smash: Falco leans forward quickly and places his hands on the floor, his arms stiffening. His feet (legs locked together) fly backards like a horse kicking backwards. The attack is quick and has range and hits the oppenent up and diagnol. However, it could only hit the oppenent behind him. If A is pressed with his feet in the air, Falco swings his legs forward. He bends them at the knees so they do not hit the ground. His arms are still braced tightly as his feet swing forward like a pendulum. The kick is stronger then the back kick but slower. Hits oppenent upwards, but Falco lands on his back.

Down Smash: Falco leaps fast but low in the air. He does a split, facing the screen as he takes out a plasma grenade (remeniscent of the one the Arwing could use, but smaller) and hurls it at the floor directly below him. Makes a dome shaped explosion that launches enemies up. Quick attack with fair damage and knockback. Falco lands on his feet this time in a cool pose as smoke drifts away.

Up B- Flip: Based on the Arwing's loop flip. Falco, using his trusty jetback, launches himself in a circular fasion as if he was doing an exaggerated Fox Up Smash flip. Falco's leg is extended as he flips forward and up. After he completes the first two thirds of the flip he launches forward (as far as his old Falco Illusion) with white smoke trailing his performance. As he launches straight out, a barriar of sonic sound energy surrounds him like Fox's fire. Helps him plow through enemies waiting to spike him. The launch forward is somewhat aimable at angles.

Down B- Firepower: A green crosshair is placed over Falco. The bird screams commands into microphone from his headset. The crosshair hangs around only briefly before it fizzles out. In seven seconds a barrage of plasma spheres (looks like the upgraded shot of the twin lasers from the Arwing) will either come from the background (if the stage is outside you may seen an Arwing) or the foreground and goes through the area where the target was. Does 35 damage and has extreme knockback. Cannot be reflected.

Toward B- Barrel Roll: Used primarily in the air. Falco throws his elbow downwards at an angle either forward or backward depending on the direction you chose. Falco barrel rolls about as long as jigglypuff's megapunch. Used to navigate himself in the air better then other characters. Leaves a white trail. If Falco hits someone, he bounces off and takes 5 percent damage. If used on the ground falco hops up slightly and then barrel rolls downward either forward or backwards. Skids on the floor when he lands. Bad lag if you land with it, best to use in the air.

B: Stun laser. Cannot spam, but startup time is faster. Goes straight out.

AERIALS

Down A: Falco's famous spike. Of course it would have to be a meteor smash to make it fair. Since Falco will be a slower faller, there would have to be longer startup animation. Falco holds his arms out like a plane as he angles his body, hooks his ankles over each other and then he does a quick drill spin revolution.

Back A: His powerful back kick.

Forward A: Does Fox's forward Smash in the air. Not as powerful and slightly more lag, but good at knocking the enemy horizantal.

Up A: Kinda like fox's up A. Except when Falco flips, he does a split when his feet are at the highest point and his head is aimed toward the floor. The move hits the oppenent slightly down and at an angle. Might puts enemy in position for his back A or forward A or even down A if the oppenent cannot dodge fast enough.

Nuetral A: Curls knees to chest and does a somersault type roll similar to Pickachu's nuetral B. Hits oppenents up and out.

THROWS
A: Falco starts to shake his oppenent like a mobster as he holds them with both hands. A pressing of A rapidly will make him shake harder and harder, making jowls flap and cheeks to jostle.

Up throw: Falco does Fox's Up Smash flip kick but instead of kicking the oppenent he grabs them by the neck with his feet (or body if they are spherical) and tosses them up and at a slight angle.

Forward Throw: Falco spins the enemy around and kicks them int he rear, sending them running forward a bit from the momentum. Not chain throwable due to lag, but if the enemy runs off the stage, they fall. Of course they could still use their jumps.

Back throw: Falco lifts up his beak very arrogantly, scoffs, and merely tosses the oppenent behind him with one arm. Doesn't go to far.

Down throw: Throws them to the ground and then as he faces the screen, does a split. One leg lands on the downed oppenent and pops them straight up.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Yea the seconds should be longer and if Falco used it, he can't use it again until the blast goes through the targeted point. Maybe a 25 second delay. That way it is hard to keep track of.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
I like Eaode, he's awesome.

WIND WAKER LINKY yaya

A: Sword swipe init.
AA: Sword swipe twice (I never cease to amaze myself)
AAA: Random Punch with other hand, then sword stabby think Link does.

Fsmash: Some kind of slash.
Dsmash: Spin round once sword on the ground.
Usmash: A bit like IceClimber's Usmash, but with a short-type sword.

Dair: Link's but as if it were L canceled. Actually L cancel it to make it even faster! It would Kill Giga Bowser on final destination at about 175%. (Young link in melee's does this at just under 140%)
Fair: Like Marth's Fsmash, but MUCH weaker, 12% max and more leg movement is involved. It's in the air. You know what, I should have just said it's like DK's. rofl. But with sword out of course...
Uair: Like Link's again, but faster and less damaging.
Bair: Sticks both feet out backwards like Ness.

UpB: Sword spin. DIFFERENT FROM LINK'S: THIS IS THE ONE IN WIND WAKER.
After pressing upB, you may let go of UP if you want to, but B must be held in order to keep
charging. Simply pressing it will have link spin around once, as if it's a mid-height downsmash, bringing link up slightly when dint in the air. But the more you charge it, the brighter the sword glows (up to a point though), and will spin and be mobile (Like Luigi tornado) for the duration of regular Link's upB. It also plays that "BHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" sound WWLink makes when spinning with it. I love that noise, sometimes I do that move just to hear the noise in Wind Waker. Uncharged, it's fast to start but damaging. It's relatively easy to get away from if you're anticipating or dodging, because the hitbox starts facing the other way and swivels round quickly.

B: Skull hammer! Hold B to power up! Release B while holding no direction to Smash down,
Release B while Holding Up to swing overhead, while holding left or right to swing it
like a sword, and release while holding down for a sweep. Hold it for ages and he can swing multiple times!

DownB: Put on iron boots. It's like being metal, but not as drastic. Attacks take slightly longer to charge. You fall like a stone, and jumpheight is cut in half.
The higher you land on someone from, the more damage you do. It can be used as
a kirby's stone type attack, but you can't catually take them off if you keep getting hit while you try.

SideB: Boomerang. Hold Side B to aim with analogue stick. More control! Like 8% dmg, but it's a full 18% while it's being thrown (You're basically hitting 'em with the 'rang that way).

Young Link is a light slowfaller, medium-fast and weak, but with some heavy hits.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
SSJ4Kazuki, the problem is Eaode opposes WW LInk. So, no matter how much you praise him, he will betray and belittle. It'll hurt at first, and you might become sad. But then that turns to anger and spite. Hence, your moveset and mine which is To Be right now.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
This is my Pikachu Super smash:

Super smash: Thunder wave: Creates a thunder wave similiar to raikous and zapdos.
damage:for every second trapped is 8%-12%, lasts 10 seconds. That or the previousaly posted SUPER THUNDER

Jigglypuff:

Super Smash: Explosion.Jiggs starts to glow and charge, when done it creates a HUGE explosion.
30%-70%(depends where the foe is .)
Down B: metrenome, does any attack know to pokemon at complete random.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I got a new one for you to add to my list:

Hitmonlee:

B - Mega Kick - A powerful roundhouse kick delivering the same amount of power as the Falcon Punch.

Smash B - Long Kick - A kick of medium power that stretches out a few feet from his body to attack his opponent.

Up B - High Jump Kick - Basically, Marth's up B only as a kick and more of a diagonal attack than vertical.

Down B - Reversal - Much like Mario's Cape or Peach using Toad, it would simply be a move that would not only turn the player's attack against them, but also switch the position of the players so that Hitmonlee was facing his opponent's back.

Throw Forward - Chest Kick - Once he has grabbed his opponent, he pushes them back (just barely) and then delivers a kick square in the chest. The kick is guarenteed to knock the person off their feet.

Back Throw - Roundhouse - He picks the target up and throws them behind him and then, while the target is still in the air, he delivers a roundhouse to their body.

Up Throw - Vertical Kick - He grabs his target with both hands, places his foot on their chest, falls backwards (so that he is now rolling onto his back), and then kicks both legs upwards, thus, sending the target into the air.

Down Throw - Stomp - He slams his opponent on the ground and then stomps on them to do about 10% damage.

All his A and aeriel attack would be kicks of varying power (weak to strong; not powerful) in the appropriate direction.

Running A - Rolling Kick - Hitmonlee dives, rolls once, and then delivers a kick that sends his opponent back several feet.

Taunt - He does the splits and quickly rubs his legs to loosen the muscles.

Super - Feet of Fury - Much like Link's super, Hitmonlee would target one opponent and would deliver several very fast and powerful kicks to the target's body and head.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Here's one from my King Bomb-omb thread.

I think King bomb-omb from Super Mario 64 would make an intersting choice for brawl. I made a movest:

A= punch
AA=punch with the otherhand
AAA=puts his hands together and ponds on the groun
Over A=takes off crown and thrusts it forward
Down A=Slides 1 foot forwars to kick
Up A=he thrusts his hand up
J=jump
JA= he thrusts all his limbs outward
J over A= he takes his cron off and whacks with it (like Peache's attack)
J down A= he drops super fast
J up a=he punches up 3 times
S=smash
S over= he charges his fists back then punches as hard as he can
S down= he holds his fists up athe top of his head (1 on each of his sides) then pounds them straight down
S up= he jumps slightly and stabs up with his crown
B= Jigglypuff's B attack
over B= he throws 3 bomb-ombs forward
down B= he throws 1 bomb-omb on both sides of him down
up B= 3 or 4bomb-ombs go under him and blow up causing him to fly upward
T=throw
T over=he throws them 3 times as far as normal
T down= he throws them into the ground and then stomps on them
T up= he throws them up and then throws a bomb-omb at them

Super Smash Attack= His fuse lights and he blows up, making everyone fly and take a ton of damage

He is very slow, powerful, heavy, and he would have one super jump. Because in the game if you through him off the giant mount he would just jump right up.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Kabyk fails to realize that SSJ4 is on my side ever since I made the Yoshimitsu thread :p

lol, you did see the "jk" in my post right

EDIT(without the editting): :laugh: When I typed "made", I actaually typed "madre". If you know any spanish, you will get that xP

SSJ4 said:
I like Eaode, he's awesome.

WIND WAKER LINKY yaya
But that is a bit of a contradiction once you read this:
Kabyk said:
Eaode opposes WW LInk.
Lol.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
OK guys, it's time to get serious. Everyone step aside, and brace yourselves for the links that follow:

Bad Dudes
River City Ransom

I propose that you, annoying1359, place my links in the first page with red highlights around it, font size 7, and add a note saying how much I rock.

For your convenience, I've even made the links for you:

***Bad Dudes***
***River City Ransom***
NOTE: Simon rocks my *** so much, it makes Shakira jealous.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
OK guys, it's time to get serious. Everyone step aside, and brace yourselves for the links that follow:

Bad Dudes
River City Ransom

I propose that you, annoying1359, place my links in the first page with red highlights around it, font size 7, and add a note saying how much I rock.

For your convenience, I've even made the links for you:

***Bad Dudes***
***River City Ransom***
NOTE: Simon rocks my *** so much, it makes Shakira jealous.
Ignore him, he wants to murder and vandalise this thread lololol

EDIT: ****! DOUBLE POST! It was the quote button's fault. I swear!

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
That was pretty good Eaode, I'll give you that one. And I knew it was a joke...it just hurt so much at first....I needed time.

~I'm better and all is right with the world~

WAIT! ::chime cliche story-twist music::
Is that Nomis with horrible character suggestions? It is! NOO! Run for your life!

OMG! We're all gonna DIE!!!

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
This is my Idea of sonic's Super smash

SUPER SMASH: Super Sonic
Sonic will bring out the seven chaos emeralds and transform in to super sonic. Everything would be the same but stronger except for his special moves.

B- Chaos Blast
Super sonic will charge up an explosion around himself.(can not be held) The longer you hold it the more range and power it will have.

B Up- Chaos Control
Super sonic will teleport doing damage to any one in his pass.

(Didn't put much thought) B Side- Rapid Fire
Super sonic will run into an enemy and grab him/her. Then do a series of high speed hits around his enemy (All you would see is flashs of light going around the enemy a.k.a Sonic) and finishs with a elbow thrust small knock back. it will be easy to counter.

B Down- Dive bomb
Super sonic goes up into the air and crashes into the ground making a mid range shockwave more damage if some one is right under him.

Special features:

Glide- super sonic will be able to glide if you hold the jump button

Time limit- Super sonic won't last long about a minute worth (I think less wouldn't be enough).

Power- His attacks will increase in power and speed.

Power failure- when the time llimit is up sonic will take 10% damage and be tried for a sec.

I think this would be his super smash if he's put in.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
y' know, i like that idea. 'cept for -> B.

[coughing]rate this thread well[/coughing]

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Brian Move List
A: Staff Swing
AA: Staff Cross
AAA: Head Stave
Running A: Homing Arrow 2
Forward A: Rock 1
Down A: Staff Trip
Up A: Wind Cutter 1
Smash A: Rock 2(Rock 3 full charge)
Smash Down A: Hot Steam 1(Hot Steam 2 full charge)
Smash Up A: Wind Cutter 2(Wind Cutter 3 full charge)
Air A: Wind Wall(if it hits an enemy, it may give them more weight, and slow them down)
Air Forward A: Large Cutter(he swings his staff forward, creating a large blade of wind, slicing forward for a few seconds)
Air Down A: Ice Knife(he points his staff downward and 4 blades of ice appear around him, cannot freeze, or do much, but looks rather sweet)
Air Up A: Fire Pillar
Air Back A: Homing Arrow 1(he stabs his staff backwards, creating three red arrows that spin around it, doing mediocre damage)
B: Fireball 1(Fireball 2 with slight charge, Fireball 3 with full charge)
Down B: Water Pillar 1(Water Pillar 2 with slight charge, Water Pillar 3 with full charge)
Forward B: Cyclone
Up B: Return/Exit(Return teleports him a certain distance equal to 1/3 inches times his current damage, directly towards the edge, and it will grab the edge if
applicable. Exit is the same as Mewtwo's Teleport, but only is in use while on the ground.)
Z: Grab
Z + A: Head Stave
Z Forward: Fire Bomb(he launches them forward in a lowball shot while they're encased in flames)
Z Downward: Ice Wall(light blue clouds appear around Brian, possibly freezing the enemy, doesn't move them very far or do much damage though)
Z Upward: Wind Walk(just throws them high into the sky, and the character launched goes much slower for 5 seconds than normal)
Z Backward: Rolling Rock(the character is send rolling on the ground backwards a few feet, if it hits someone, there's a small chance the hit character may join the
opponent in a rolling frenzy)
Air Dodge: Escape(similar to Mewtwo's, slightly longer, and isn't seeable where he happens to be like Mewtwo is)
Supermove(s)
When Brian grabs the Smash Icon, he gets 2 seconds to choose a following move by pressing Up, Back, Down, or Forward on the Control Stick. Default is
Forward.
Up: Extinction(The ultimate fire spell selects the highest damaged opponent, and if they have over 100% and more than 1 Life, then lose a stock(but stay in the same
place))
Back: Avalanche(The extremely powerful rock spell launches Boulders in a similar fashion to Onix's Rock Throw from SSB64, with wider range, but much less
height. The damage is 10% per boulder)
Down: Walking Water(This giant water spell starts by creating a Water Pillar 3 itself, and sending it forward for tremendous damage, but little knockback. Causes
about 20% to each opponent)
Forward: Ultimate Wind(Unlike the other spells, this one targets all opponents, including weak monsters if applicable. They take 30% damage each.)
If Brian has 150% or more, the moves change to these.
Up: Power Staff 2(A red beam appears below Brian and shoots upwards...doing no damage, though. For 30 seconds, he does double the damage he normally
would for pure Physical attacks only)
Back: Magic Barrier(a small red bubble creates over him, and then a somewhat larger bubble goes around him. For 20 seconds, all non-physical attacks, including
items, do absolutely nothing to Brian. However, Fans will break his shield even with a weak attack or throw. And Shield Breaker destroys it automatically.)
Down: Healing Level 2(Brian heals 30% damage onto himself.)
Forward: Weaken All(all opponents cannot use their normal shield for 10 seconds)
Taunt: He lifts his staff above his head, and circles it, then slams it into the ground.
Winning Taunt 1: He spins his staff and jumps up, via his classic winning taunt from Quest 64.
Winning Taunt 2: He puts his hand up to his staff and his staff is in a horizontal position, then creates a Red X that falls onto him, basically backfiring a Silence spell
and casting it on himself.
Winning Taunt 3: He quickly runs, then falls on his face. His staff stands up by itself, and glows a bright yellow, then finally dances for a little bit.
Costumes-
White
Brown/Blue
Green
Yellow
Red
Weight: 2
Power: 4
Speed: 3
Jump: 2
Usage: 1

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Character Name: Deviot/Gayla Laser
Origin: Power Rangers Lost Galaxy(TV Show)
Media Appearences: WAK Sagas I(Cameo), WAK Sagas II(Important Villian/Hero)

Description: Deviot was first introduced as the Second Season Villian in the Lost Galaxy Series. Though his true information was not known, he played one of the most important roles as the secondary main villian, that he could never be edited out. Not even the original creators know his true type.(I.E. Human, Beast, etc.)

Description 2: After being destroyed, he appeared as a hero at the end of the WAK Sagas I to destroy The Dark Champion. Or beat him, to be exact. White Air Knight was naturally there too. He then moves on as a huge villian who surprisingly helps out in the fight against the evil Dragoon The Elemental. His main class is Necromancer, but he works as a weapon creator/user as well.

Statistics-
Power: 5
Speed: 3
Weight: 4
Jump: 3
Usage: 2

Ground Moves-

A: 25 Degree Punch 3%
AA: 45 Degree Punch 2%
AAA: Half-Spin Kick 6%
AAAA Combo: Infinity Kicks 1-3%
Dash A: Running Stab 5-10%
Forward A: Quantum Slash 3-7%
Up A: Weak Uppercut 10%
Down A: Low Forward Punch 5%
Smash A: Three Head's Triple Bite(Summon) 8-15% per head
Smash Up A: Upper Quantum Slash 9-16%
Smash Down A: Turn Around Quantum Slash 12-20%

Air Moves-

A: Flash Attack(Like Mewtwo's) 10-40%
Forward A: Swing Punch* 20%
Backward A: Backwards Spin Kick 12%, can hit twice
Up A: Mega Knee 13-30%
Down A: Downwards Dragon Kick(like Sheik's Butcher Bird, but hits them away, not up) 13-30%

Throw Moves-

Z: Grab 0%
A: Face Punch 4%
Forward: Gotcha Grab 8%(he hits the opponent two times with face punches)
Backward: Overhead Slam 20%
Upward: Traditional Ninja Throw 5%
Downward: Tractor Slash 10%

Special Moves-

B: Armgun Shot(Aimable) 4%
Forward B: Black Aura Bomb(Same as Charge Shot, but takes a second to charge. Causes a random status effect, except for Death or Life, stock-wise. Can still KO, of course) 20%
Up B: Quantum Upper! 15%
Down B: Quantum Slasher(he rolls on the ground with his blades out, very similar to the Sonic Spin) 10%
Super Move: Armgun Super Combo(he grabs a person, throws them into the air, and then fires multiple shots with his Armgun, causing quite a lot of damage...and making them look pitiful too) 3% per shot hit(including characters in the way)

Taunt(s)-

Up on D-Pad: Down on a leg and knee, holding one arm up a bit(similar to Samus' stance)

Notes-

* = Meteor Smash
! = Recovery Move
Black Aura Bomb specifically will send them in flames, freeze them in ice, put them to sleep, poison them(30 seconds), paralyze them(10 seconds), heal them(5-20% Respectively), lower your attack power to 0(Ala Goldeen's Splash), or send a shield over you(no damage for up to 30%)
Because Armgun Shot is aimable, you can simply hold down the B button and moves the control stick in any direction to shoot. Release it to attack. It'll go to neutral position if no other position is designated. You can hold it down, and specifically press directions, release, and it'll shoot in each specific direction in order. Quite dangerous.

Specs

Smash Cadet
Jill Dozer

Already posted elsewhere, but...Boss of the Red Dozers and main character of Drill Dozer, Jill!

Jill from Drill Dozer would make a nice surprise character, in my opinion...I dunno.

Moveset:
B: Gear shift (Shift's the Drill to second, then third gear. At third gear, releases a powerful drill attack that multihits for weak damage with no knockback, then ends with a power hit.)
F+B: Red Dozer Spirit Punch. (Requires charging, small range, heavy damage and knockback. Power is comparable to Jiggly's rest, can't hold charge.)
U+B: U+B: Air Prop. (Spins the Drill Dozer's drill upwards in the air with a propeller attached. Does drill spinning multihit damage. Length of move's recovery depends on Drill's gear.)
D+B: Subterrainian Uppercut: (Drills underground for a few seconds, then pops out. Height after popping out depends on the drill's gear. Can come out prematurely by pressing B.)

A moves: Various combos with drill arms.
Running attack: Dozer Charge. (Moves at high speed forward a set distance, ricochets off hit opponents, not affected by lack of ground or downward slopes)
Taunt: Dozer get! (Shown when Jill first enters the Dozer in a level)
Super Smash Attack:Gigantic Subterror. (Jill shifts to 3rd gear, digs underground, and pops a HUGE drill out from underground.)
Kirby Hat: Giant pink pigtails of desu. Or else perhaps a small Dozer-like outfit, complete with drills.

They could offer a level or two as well....the Red Dozer's Hideout, Art Museum, and Doom Driller, to name a few. And the game is made by Game Freak, who made the pokemon games. I think it's entirely possible Jill shows up.
...you cannot stop pink desu with giant drills.

Top Bottom