• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
MK and Pit. The only real reason being that they both have EXTREMELY spammable special moves.
I like Pit. The real problem isn't the character. It's the person playing as that character. If you went up against me, sure, I'd use Pit's arrows on you, but not the same way as a spammer would. I wouldn't constantly be using the B button. Perhaps your opinion about Pit would change. Now, if only I could take my own advice here and apply it to Olimar, that short, stubby, powerhouse who doesn't even deserve that much power.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
ROB. He shouldn't have been in the game. Nor Toon Link.

And Mewtwo should've been in instead of Lucario. :"|

NoriakiZ

Smash Cadet
The Pokemon Trainer. His voice. "GO IVYSAUR!!!" But just the voice. The character itself is fine.
Pit. 2 words. Forward Smash.
Ike. I always lost to n00bs who use his forward smash. The last time I heard, Ike had other moves too!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Hector? Ike is better in every conceivable ay than Hector. Are you trying to tell me that a character who was second fiddle to the main lord is more worthy than Ike? A character whos has 1 1/2 games as the main character. Hector was the generic tough guy(granted Ikes not very original either) whos only popoular because he was the first American lord, kind of like Lyn.
You've seen it for yourself in the website that I've offered. Or would you like me to cite a Wikipedia article for you on the subject? The amount of games, let alone being the "main lord" means nothing in Super Smash Bros., or else Samus would have ***** every single character if they had their true potential. The characters is Brawl are simply lesser incarnations of the real thing. Or are you going to tell me that Olimar is really that powerful?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Midna>Toon Link. X7.5

Oh and as for Sakurai...he single handedly destroyed Samus, Ganon and Falcon. He deserves to be Sparta kicked from the left, Charge shot from the right, back to Falcon Punched from the left. And then sexually molested by Marth.

Oh, and she should have been in Brawl: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...the+beginning&ei=fGQmSMPZGImA-gGKksnhCQ&hl=en
I do fine with Samus. You just got to get used to her. There is a fellow that comes here and to All is Brawl. His name is Tudor. His main is Samus, and he does impressive attacks.

Overlord_Ganon

Smash Rookie
I disliked what they did to Ganondorf in this game. Not only did they use that poor design of him in Twilight Princess, they also nerfed him horribly. Not to mention his voice, which sounds like epic constipation and ****. Oh, and his moveset.... poor and unrepresentative of him for the most part.

Original Ganondorf FTW.

Raidein

Smash Cadet
Wow I have a new found hate for Pit and here's why:

Some deutchbag of a noob kept spamming Pit's arrow on the bridge of eden (hate this f'ing stage) on Wifi. He pretty much was annoying everybody. He had this gay stragety to keep shooting and when someone gets close to throw them off screen. Me being DDD, I couldn't for the life of me dodge his arrows even though I 'd say I was a great dodger. I mean when you see the arrow you see a huge blue line that makes it kinda hard. The sad part was he actually won. Than I screamed so loud that a building collaseped....

I loathe Pit so much

The Protagonist

Smash Cadet
............................................:grrr: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING ON!!!

Anyway, as most of the sane people on this forum have said, I don't particularly HATE anyone in this game. In games such as this you just have to stick to who you know and use what you know against other characters accordingly. For Example: In Tekken 5 DR, there's over 30 characters in it. I use only 4 of those said characters but I think I get by enough with as much as I know with them.

Anyway, there are some characters I would've liked to see in the game but oh well.

Lady Lyndis aka Lyn - I love Fire Emblem Sword of Seals and furthermore Smash needs more females.

Mega Man
- He's been my favorite game mascot since Mega Man 2 (that was 1989...**** I'M OLD).

Terry Bogard - You all SHOULD know who he is...despite the fact I have no idea how he'd play in Smash, it'd be nice to see the protagonist from one of my favorite old school 2D fighters make an appearance in this format.

And thirdly, whats with all the Pit and Toon Link hate? I mean Pit's forward B isn't THAT gay, you could easily just not stand in front of him when he does that. Just get someone powerful like Ganon or Bowser and just own him. Besides, Pit CAN be played without spamming.

And as for Toon Link, yes he's somewhat of a clone. But as its been stated before, his and adult Link's physics aren't identical. Its pretty much like saying Ryu and Ken are clones of each other nowadays. I mean yes, back in 91 when ALL THERE WAS was SF2 yes...but much has been done to separate them since then. For those who say otherwise you clearly haven't been playing 2D fighters long enough.

P.S. I play with Fox, Pit and Toon Link *scratches head* (I guess I'm one of those noobs constantly being referred to on this thread:dizzy:

SHined BLind

Smash Apprentice
Olimar: He's so fakeing ugggly
Lucas: Almost as Ugggly
R.O.B.: Kind of a lifeless robot, well, not so much in the story
Wario: same story, especially his nose
Game and Watch: Hasn't been in a well renowned game
Pokemon trainer:....Well, Squitle is cool, but not the others.

Lucario is cool, but not cool enough to be a true Mewtwo replacement.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
I like Pit. The real problem isn't the character. It's the person playing as that character. If you went up against me, sure, I'd use Pit's arrows on you, but not the same way as a spammer would. I wouldn't constantly be using the B button. Perhaps your opinion about Pit would change. Now, if only I could take my own advice here and apply it to Olimar, that short, stubby, powerhouse who doesn't even deserve that much power.
It would. I guess I didn't make it clear that people are always spamming, and that's the ONLY reason I don't like them. If they make it into SSB4, I want MK's specials changed and perhaps Pit's arrows to be like ROB's laser.

To tell the truth, I think they're both good except for that.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
I hate R.O.B., for stealing the spot of a much better character.

AANNDDDD

Toon link. He is just a fricking clone.

AANNDDDD

Wolf. Look at R.O.B. and Toon Link.

Near To'oru.

Smash Rookie
I've to be honest, Toon Link irritates me to no end.

We have the original and much cuter Link, why do we need a copy?
Not to mention his eyes scare the hell out of me. o_o;

quarzark

Smash Rookie
normally I just lurk but seeing this thread gave me the urge to post to release some steam.

I hate Marth. not the character's moveset or whatever or anything. He's just such a little grab-***. If I wanted to have a female sword character I rather have Lyn, or if they love his hairstyle add in Sailor Mercury as a 3rd party character or something. God... he's just so girly I bet he reads Cosmo and giggles over pictures of male celebrities and have Zelda and Samus put make-up on him during slumber parties... Stupid Marth...

Pit - no, the fight is NOT on. go away and maybe go make your original game easier. I still haven't finished beating it.

Lucas needs to go to a hairdresser, Wario should learn to share and let others ride his bike, and Metaknight needs to have his named changed to Mr. Vanilla...

Pikachu, Peach, and Sonic get honorable mentions because their taunts make me want to punch babies.

*quick edit* I also hate Wario because he took the spot for my favorite Mario universe character... Boo!

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
Do you know who I hate? Doctor Mario! He's an exact copy of Mario. His special moves have been given different names to cover up the fact that they're exactly the same!!!

"Super Sheet?" "Doctor Tornado?" LAME! His Super Jump Punch even has the same name! You'd think they would have kept him out of Brawl! What was Sakurai thinking!?!

Seriously, Doctor Mario just gets on my nerves!!! His at-

...Wait, he's not in Brawl?

(Awkward silence)

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
I hate Marth. not the character's moveset or whatever or anything. He's just such a little grab-***. If I wanted to have a female sword character I rather have Lyn, or if they love his hairstyle add in Sailor Mercury as a 3rd party character or something. God... he's just so girly I bet he reads Cosmo and giggles over pictures of male celebrities and have Zelda and Samus put make-up on him during slumber parties... Stupid Marth...
BURNED.

(What, Peach isn't a girl?)

ZSSamus

Smash Apprentice
Let's see....Snake. Not that I hate MGS, I just cannot stand him in Brawl. Honestly, his melee does nearly as much damage and knockback as most characters smash moves. Throw in his speed when dashing and it's a recipe for cheap frustration. Aside from that, he has more that I must rant about. His Up+B....god ****. It takes no skill or timing whatsoever and with it's length, there's almost no need to jump at all. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but he seems somewhat unbalanced. :\

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Me hate Pit and Sonic! Pits victory "U can't defeat me" is annoying, sonic's "ur 2 slooow!", and I hate dying to Diddy's "stupid clap" taunt. Oh yeah, and Bananas, arrows, and Sonic's crap attitude make me want to, to...

FIYAH MA LAZAH AT TEH STUPID PPLZ!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Game and Watch: Hasn't been in a well renowned game
Pokemon trainer:....Well, Squitle is cool, but not the others.
Uhh..... Game and watch.....NOT in a well-renowned game? Someone wasnt born in the 80s......

And someone also never played G&W gallery....sigh....

Such a classic game, shame there are people who never played any of them.

And...you....HATE....charizard?....

THis should not be. It's not allowed.

*G&W f-smash*.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom