• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Fat chance, the list doesn't even feature the right franchise. One last guess and if it is wrong, then I'll reveal which game the soundtrack is from. =P

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
@TUK : I see... But I think we can go with the CD quality rather than the PSF itself. Btw, DIBS FOR ME ON FF9 !!!

I hope this is clear enough :laugh:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I also have the CD rip of it in FLAC... IIRC. Actually, it might have actually been that which I used. But if you want you can do it. Do Feel My Blade as well if you want.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
"Do Feel My Blade"
That sounds so wrong.

Also, I'm gonna consider Kirby Mass Attack. The naming should be easy thanks to the in-game sound test.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
No Seg, it's just "Feel my Blade".

My internet has been slower since yesterday for an unknown reason. I've tried everything my ISP's site has said on their forums and the only result I got was getting more free space on my computer (currently have 60,9 Gb in free space instead of the previous 37,7 Gb !), all thanks to Ccleaner. :awesome:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Whoever is doing Kirby Mass Attack:
I demand you mix Air Ride's "Sky Sands" with Mass Attack's "Night Desert"
They are perfectly synced, I believe. I played it in Winamp at the same time and then either the loop point didn't match or my emulator blipped.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Seggy happy.
Why?
I got a hold of Sonic Generations' AAX files.
How?
Well, the game was sold early at some Best Buys around the country. Then, this morning, the game was leaked onto the internet. I then found the AAX files on Sonic Retro.
I got the stuff converted. :awesome:
I'm am very happy.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I managed to get the Star Wolf battle song from the unreleased Star Fox 2 (although only Wolf was present in the game). There's also the Corneria song from the first Star Fox that is unused, though I don't think there's any bit of difference between the two of them.

@TUK's 6:30 AM Edit : Have you really woke up this early, especially on a sunday ? O_O

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I managed to get the Star Wolf battle song from the unreleased Star Fox 2 (although only Wolf was present in the game). There's also the Corneria song from the first Star Fox that is unused, though I don't think there's any bit of difference between the two of them.

@TUK's 6:30 AM Edit : Have you really woke up this early, especially on a sunday ? O_O
I woke up at 5:45 AM this morning :bee:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Firstly, in the UK, summer time ended at 2:00 am, when the clocks went back to 1:00 am, that is, my edit was actually at 5:30 am here in the UK.
Secondly, I never woke up that early, I actually went to bed that late.

Also, it seems very likely, that BCM will never return -- well if the owner himself doesn't even know when it's going to be up, then it's not likely to be up at all

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Also, it seems very likely, that BCM will never return -- well if the owner himself doesn't even know when it's going to be up, then it's not likely to be up at all
Because we all know that if something doesn't have a release date, it's never coming out.

And what part of "On YouTube you don't know why the channel was closed" don't you understand?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What part of "You closed the channel but I won't say why" means "I don't know why the channel was closed"? Oh wait, all of it?

It might not be 100% accurate, but I'm pretty sure my comment you deleted the last was something along the lines of "It wasn't shut down, you closed it, but I won't say why, because you don't want me to" -- I said "I won't say why", which is no different than saying "I don't know why". I never said anything about WHY you closed it, just that you closed it.

I still don't understand why you don't want people to know anyway

Also, I had a very scary vision.

I went on BCM, and it said I was suspended.
What? Come on, you're thinking about it, aren't you? Admit it.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
What part of "You closed the channel but I won't say why" means "I don't know why the channel was closed"? Oh wait, all of it?

It might not be 100% accurate, but I'm pretty sure my comment you deleted the last was something along the lines of "It wasn't shut down, you closed it, but I won't say why, because you don't want me to" -- I said "I won't say why", which is no different than saying "I don't know why". I never said anything about WHY you closed it, just that you closed it.
Here's your message:
I don't get this... why do people think this channel was shut down. You closed it yourself, for reasons which you do not want me to mention, right?

The main thing was you said that I closed it myself.

I still don't understand why you don't want people to know anyway
Didn't you notice the attitudes of the people that thought I got hacked vs the ones that thought I closed the channel?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh right ...
What about the most recent comment? Is that OK?

Also, no, I didn't notice.

Also, while you don't know now, do you reckon there's a chance BCM will be up at all before the year's over? When you think about it, there's literally just 2 months until December 31st, which isn't that long, when you think about it.

Which is a good thing, because if it doesn't seem long until the end of December, then waiting for one of my most anticipated, if not THE most anticipated games of the year, to be released in early December (December 2nd for me), should be pretty easy. Well, easier than it was some months ago.

Anyone remember what it was like when the 3DS was first released and we had already been aware of a Mario Kart game 9 months prior to the launch? And we still had no idea? And then 3 months later, we get the first actual trailers and screenshots? And then finally, 3 MORE months later... we find out that we have to wait.... almost ANOTHER 3 months? In total, by the time the game comes out, we'll have been waiting just 17 and a half months.... and to think 16 and a half of these are more or less over... just 34 days for the release in US, 32 in America, and ... 31/30 in Japan (it's already past midnight in Japan, so ... I dunno if you count it as being 31 or 30).

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Oh right ...
What about the most recent comment? Is that OK?

Also, while you don't know now, do you reckon there's a chance BCM will be up at all before the year's over? When you think about it, there's literally just 2 months until December 31st, which isn't that long, when you think about it.
I guess so.

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't.

M@v

Subarashii!
Moose Hunter, I see you made a BRSTM for a song I'm looking for
Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories - Lord of the Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO

The problem is your download link is on brawlcustommusic, which is down. Do you know where I can download it directly?

Top Bottom