• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Omagad Soneek has an avi D8

At the moment, I'm brawling people on AiB. And I've realised I can't seem to use Ness and Lucas (my secondaries) as nicely as before and instead went for Mario and Luigi as my secondaries.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Sonic Generations out tonight!
Gonna play that for a few hours after math class is over :bee:

soneek

Smash Ace
@TUK I'm definitely getting that game when I decide to get a 3DS. Probably after Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7 also come out.

@Flame Lol yeah I finally decided on one.

@Seg You're gonna forget everything from class and remember only Generations tonight lol.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Seg You're gonna forget everything from class and remember only Generations tonight lol.
Damn straight.
I have a test in calculus tonight lol

Also, I gotta piece together two more hub world music tracks for Generations.
In Generations, the hub music is split up into files with the name "PAM" (backwards for map), with letters A-M, probably to overlap the music easily when changing level hubs. Each of them are slightly over a second.
I piece them together and then convert. As simple as that.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Oh man good luck, but hopefully you won't need it.
Lol.
It's not that hard.
I found a classic version of the Green Hill hub (which I think is unused; not sure) and another hub song that I don't know where it's used.

Funny thing. When trying to type song, I almost typed "sonic."

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Soneek? SM3DL comes out in just ... 11 days or so, in North America, and about 16 days in Europe, or if you're Japanese, ... less than 13 hours -- yes, THIRTEEN... HOURS! *explodes*

You're going to wait until Kid Icarus is released (which doesn't even have a release date confirmed, other than "2012"?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Awesome.
Now I know what the last 2 HUB world music pieces are, thanks to my purchase of Generations :bee:

soneek

Smash Ace
Soneek? SM3DL comes out in just ... 11 days or so, in North America, and about 16 days in Europe, or if you're Japanese, ... less than 13 hours -- yes, THIRTEEN... HOURS! *explodes*

You're going to wait until Kid Icarus is released (which doesn't even have a release date confirmed, other than "2012"?
...Yeah probably lol. Or until they release a second model of the 3DS. I can't even play the current one in 3D mode without getting major headaches.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
God damn it! There won't be any 2nd model for a LONG time yet. Also, Ijust discovered something. There's a 3DS depth slider. Try using it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but waiting for a revision? The bad thing is, when a revision DOES come out, "I'm waiting for the 3rd model", and so on -- probably.

Anyway er.... I'm bored.

Well, officially, SM3DL has been out for about 3 hours and 13 minutes.

soneek

Smash Ace
Ehh 2nd model should be fine lol. As for SM3DL, how is storyline looking so far? I haven't had a chance to watch any videos yet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The game's been out for almost an entire day in Japan, there's loads of videos on YouTube (at least there should be).

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can anyone tell me how to get rid of changes to the name of the song that gets displayed at the beginning of every match

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If my sister asks me again, "When is BCM going to be back up?", what should I tell her?
Also, she said "I'm sure Brawl Custom Music has been deleted" -- I said "It isn't" -- who's right? Me or her?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
If my sister asks me again, "When is BCM going to be back up?", what should I tell her?
Also, she said "I'm sure Brawl Custom Music has been deleted" -- I said "It isn't" -- who's right? Me or her?
It hasn't been deleted. You have all the music anyway, as well as the music part of the database.
Just tell her that you were trying to mess with her like that one time a few weeks ago, and you accidently destroyed it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And where, may I ask is there any madness in here? Or any trollism in this page? I can't see anything.
Forgive me for not realising that you are a prick and are probably assuming that when I say my sister is asking about BCM, I'm lying.

If that's what you think, you can piss off. If you have nothing to contribute other than "needs moar troll face", without even slightly considering the fact that not every ****ing post I make is a ****ing troll post (infact, hardly any are).

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK = This might interest you :awesome:

Also, I found something weird about the Street Fighter 2, World Warrior's SPC files : it will keep a fade-in at the beginning of the rip, no matter if I put the configuration necessary or not. I then tried to record the song directly from the ROM of the game, and here's the results :

As you can see, the Game rip doesn't change much in terms of Decibels compared to the SPC rip. I'm gonna make this song for a BRSTM, and leave the rest to anybody else willing to rip all the other songs from the ROM itself.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No.... wait...
*calls Moosehunter*
Me: Hey, Moose? Do you know whe---
Moose: NO! Stop asking!
Me: I was just going to ask where my sandwich is <___<

Seriously though, I don't know -- I don't know if moosehunter knows. I know he didn't know, but maybe he knows that I know that he didn't know but now knows what he knew that I knew that he didn't know before.... *explodes*.

The point is, we don't know.

Top Bottom