• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
Registered just for this thread.

[Final Fantasy XII - Boss Battle 12 By Wander], [Final Fantasy VIII - The Man with the Machine Gun (Orchestrated) By Kirk] and a lot of the Black Mages's stuff don't have smooth loops [FFXII doesn't loop properly]. Although with the Black Mages's stuff, it's probably because the song's difficult to loop.

[Mario Kart Wii - Coconut Mall by Wander] and [Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Remilia Scarlet's Theme - Septette for the Dead Princess By Gallade64] don't loop either, but they probably just don't have loop points. I really like Septette for the Dead Princess, too.

I also made my own, but some of them are too quiet [Notably, Mass Destruction]. I don't know how to check the dB and increase the volume on Goldwave, so...

Final Fantasy X - Normal Battle By OceanBlue - DEMO
Persona 3 - Mass Destruction By OceanBlue - DEMO
Persona 4 - Reach Out to the Truth By OceanBlue - DEMO
Persona 4 - Mist By OceanBlue - DEMO

Reach Out to the Truth is an un-normalized version. Mist's Japanese name is Kiri, which is what my file is named.

You all have Vyse to blame for bringing me here. Thanks for writing that tutorial, it really helped.

Smash Apprentice
[Mario Kart Wii - Coconut Mall by Wander] and [Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Remilia Scarlet's Theme - Septette for the Dead Princess By Gallade64] don't loop either, but they probably just don't have loop points. I really like Septette for the Dead Princess, too.

Reach Out to the Truth is an un-normalized version.
Gallade64 has updated BRSTMs of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody which can be found here: http://www.filefront.com/user/Gallade64

And Reach Out to the Truth has been done before. Don't know about un-normalized version but the only difference I can tell is the loop points.

Oh well, about time someone made more Persona BRSTMs

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Registered just for this thread.
You all have Vyse to blame for bringing me here. Thanks for writing that tutorial, it really helped.
No problem, glad it helped you.

As for volume... I thought this was in the guide, but I looked and I somehow skipped over it. To check volume, you'll need another program like MP3Gain. Get that, save a copy of your song as an mp3, and run it through there to find out its volume in decibels. Then, in Goldwave, go to Effect > Volume > Change Volume and add or subtract the amount required to get the number around 95dB.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Perhaps I could make a brstm of the two MarioKart songs to replace the bad ones?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hay guys, shut up alright. What is the big deal, geez. I mean you act like you never been to the boards before. Instead how about you aid me in my quest to get this song instead of whine up the boards more.
Go to the BRSTM FACTORY thread, repost it, then you'll get your brstm. I understand CyberGlitch has work, but I'm just saying that due to the IMMENSE number of songs that have been added since his last update of the first post.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
blah blah blah, who follows the rules again? Dude you act like you have some power to control what I post, funny thing is you don't so stop the whining. :ohwell: stop failing at life:ohwell:
An admin might have something to say about that, just please post this in the brstm factory and leave the CMH alone until you have something to contribute.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
He can save a lot of time by simple stating something like

"If there is a song that isn't here, it might be on the other pages, so use the Search This Thread tab above this post to look for them."

Or something along those lines.

That tab is a timesaver.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
XD I have come back for more jk

Hay guys do you know how to increase the volume on the songs? I tried three of them so far and I can barely hear them. I tried turning up the music in the game but to no avail.
Well, I recommend using Audacity or a similar program, and using the "Amplify" feature, which increases/decreases the volume of your song. This only works on a mp3 though, not an already made brstm. In that case, I'd suggest asking the maker to increase the volume of their songs before packaging their mp3 into a brstm, haha.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
that depends on which sound editor you are using. i can tell u how to do it in audacity, go to effect then amplify, increase the db by a little bit and allow clipping if necessary

@Oni k4ge
what are the chances we post at the same time?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
that depends on which sound editor you are using. i can tell u how to do it in audacity, go to effect then amplify, increase the db by a little bit and allow clipping if necessary

@Oni k4ge
what are the chances we post at the same time?
haha! they be slim my friend, but still viable. Sorry 'bout that XD

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I moved to Mediafire, http://www.mediafire.com/Olimario1892

Banjo-Kazooie - Freezeezy Peak By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Banjo-Kazooie - Grunty's Lair Medley By Olimario1892
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Credits By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Dissidia Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy 7 Main Theme By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts II - Sanctuary By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) - Dreams of Absolution (Silver's Theme) By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Sonic CD - You Can Do Anything By Olimario1892 - DEMO

I don't have a demo for Grunty's Lair Medley because I made it, I just put together the variations of her lair into one song.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
VIDEOGAMES
Megaman X - Armored Armadillo Stage By Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO (already named for Smashville, sorry about that)
Baten Kaitos - Violent Storm By Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO
Bust-a-Groove 2 - Allegretto Break By Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO

I'm not very pro at looping, so, if you can provide me feedback, I'll be very glad.
Thanks and enjoy!
Armored Armadillo and Allegretto Break sound good to me. But at the end of Violent Storm it faded out, so you might not want to do that in the future (even though it fades out after like 9:30min so almost nobody will hear it).

Charlie Bit Me - Charlie Bit Me - Remix By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. Melee - SSBM REMIX! By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Mother 3 - Master Porky's Theme By Olimario1892 - DEMO
The Super Mario Brothers Super Show! - Do the Mario! (Victory Theme, First 20sec) By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts II - Dearly Beloved By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts - Destiny Island Remix By Olimario1892 - DEMO

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Armored Armadillo and Allegretto Break sound good to me. But at the end of Violent Storm it faded out, so you might not want to do that in the future (even though it fades out after like 9:30min so almost nobody will hear it).

Charlie Bit Me - Charlie Bit Me - Remix By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. Melee - SSBM REMIX! By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Mother 3 - Master Porky's Theme By Olimario1892 - DEMO
The Super Mario Brothers Super Show! - Do the Mario! (Victory Theme, First 20sec) By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts II - Dearly Beloved By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts II - Destiny Island Remix By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Thanks a lot, man.
I realized the fadeout because I originally had it like that, so, I only made it loop over 10 mins so it won't be noticeable (uless someone actually heard it to the end. lol)

btw, Melee remix and Do the Mario are EPIC!!!

more videogame music! (I'll ask for more feedback, thanks!)

Megaman X - Stage Selection Screen By Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO
Rival Schools - Taiyou High School Classroom By Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Dschinghis Khan - Dschinghis Khan By BaconLegs - DEMO
Dschinghis Khan - Moskau By BaconLegs - DEMO
Dragon Quest IIV - Fighting Spirit ~ World of the Strong By BaconLegs - DEMO
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - Arena Boss BY BaconLegs - DEMO
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - Credits(First and last songs) By BaconLegs - DEMO

Just a couple requests I did in the BRSTM Factory.
All but the last should be perfectly looped... that one just alternates between the songs, as far as I know.

Top Bottom