• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Act Clear Theme By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Has a broken download link.
All of E.Yoshi's do. I got him to remove the .zip and upload them individually.
My Sig has all the up to date links. Click it.

I didn't update that one since it was done and I had the idea of looping the 2 player results screen after the act clear theme.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
All of E.Yoshi's do. I got him to remove the .zip and upload them individually.
Oh, well okay then. Glad there's an alternative version!
My Sig has all the up to date links. Click it.

I didn't update that one since it was done and I had the idea of looping the 2 player results screen after the act clear theme.
Ooooh.... I think I'd like that.

Smash Apprentice
Some overnight BRSTMS:

Final Fantasy X-2 - Real Emotion (English version) By 112 - DEMO
Lufia II - Last Chance - OA By 112 - DEMO
Madworld Deathwatch By 112 - DEMO
Tekken 4 Kitsch By 112 - DEMO
Tekken 6 Hidden Retreat By 112 - DEMO
Tekken Tag Tournament Xiayou Stage Theme By 112 - DEMO
Apparently, OC Remixes and opening songs are hard to loop :dizzy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yoz3ze3ynzn
The link above is a download for a "Custom Music list" which allows you to keep track of what songs you replaced, find out which ID number it is to take out, and share your music list with your friends in a clean and efficient manner. It's a work in progress but it's doable at the moment.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
Unearthed - Pompeii - Posthumus By Spectrum000 AKA Krystedez - DEMO

Hope I did this right. Darksage requested this. I'll put it as a request by darksage in the brstm factory topic too.

If there is any problems with this, let me know. I increased the song volume somewhat, so it can be heard, and I looped it the best I could from a certain point in the song.

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
Spectrum Small problem, Near the end of the song the Game froze and makes an odd buzzing sound forcing me to unplug my wii.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
You don't need to unplug it. That's the worst thing you can do.

Step 1) Eject the Brawl disc
Step 2) Hold down the Power button on the Wii for 5 seconds (or just until it turns off)

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
I didn't do anything different with the song, it's the same quality as every other mp3 I've converted to brstm, and I set the loop point correctly. I'm listening to the brstm now.

Have you listened to any other songs in-game that you replaced, and have worked? If so, I will test it myself again, and if it has problems I'll reconvert and change the loop starting point and see if that does anything.

I would in the mean time re-update your codeset, recopy the brstm I put up, and attempt to run it in my music before playing a match, and then a match afterward.

Can someone else test this?

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
I didn't do anything different with the song, it's the same quality as every other mp3 I've converted to brstm, and I set the loop point correctly. I'm listening to the brstm now.

Have you listened to any other songs in-game that you replaced, and have worked? If so, I will test it myself again, and if it has problems I'll reconvert and change the loop starting point and see if that does anything.

I would in the mean time re-update your codeset, recopy the brstm I put up, and attempt to run it in my music before playing a match, and then a match afterward.

Can someone else test this?
Yeah I tried listening to it in "My Music" and it get to the same point and freezes, This is actually really funny cause I never experienced anything like this before XD

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Another batch of delivered requests...

Dragon Quest III - Adventure By BaconLegs - DEMO
Dragon Quest III - Challenge of the Brave(Orchestral) By BaconLegs - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Fountain of Dreams By BaconLegs - DEMO
Wild ARMs Music The Best - Rocking Heart(Battle Vs Lord Blazer) By BaconLegs - DEMO

Some songs I looped for me:

DJ Yoshiman - Kirby Boss Remix By BaconLegs - DEMO
GeneralKavakos - Zero Two Remix By BaconLegs - DEMO
Kirby 64 - Dark Matter OCReMix By BaconLegs - DEMO
Super Mario Land - Reel Big Mario OCReMix By BaconLegs - DEMO

I never got around to uploading this one before making the looping guide. It's great stuff.

Jet Set Radio Future - Oldies But Happies By BaconLegs - DEMO

Unsurprisingly, some of the best songs on OCReMix are the most impossible to loop.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - First Time On Outset OCReMix By BaconLegs - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - No Hope OCReMix By BaconLegs - DEMO

Regardless of that, tell me how these ones are looped, I spent ages trying to find loop points for them:

Super Mario Land - Why So Serious? (OCReMix) By BaconLegs - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Yellow Valkyrie(OCReMix) By BaconLegs - DEMO

A victory theme, doesn't loop, good for the baddies:

Brawl In the Family - Ode to Minions By BaconLegs - DEMO

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Bacon, I uploaded the OCremix Dark Matter song a while back. Wish CyberGlitch would come back.

Still gotta finish up with Concert of the Starry Sky and Blue Comet's stuff when I get the chance.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Bacon, I uploaded the OCremix Dark Matter song a while back. Wish CyberGlitch would come back.

Still gotta finish up with Concert of the Starry Sky and Blue Comet's stuff when I get the chance.
Oh, sorry, didn't notice... Yeah Cyber's been gone longer than I've been in this forum.
I was just sort of making brstms that I'd actually want to listen to 6 times in a row to finally loop the **** things properly.:laugh:
Edit: speaking of...
Jonathan Coulton - De-Evolving By BaconLegs - DEMO - BUY
Jonathan Coulton - I Feel Fantastic By BaconLegs - DEMO - BUY
This one makes a particularly good DK victory theme. Actually no, it really doesn't.
Jonathan Coulton - Monkey Shines By BaconLegs - DEMO - BUY

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
BlazBlue's Bullet Dance has a broken link.

Note to self: When I get, put on Multi Man Melee on BF

Top Bottom