• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
La li lu le lo, la li lu le lo

Metal Gear - Red-Alert! Remix By Olimario1892
Metal Gear Solid - The Best is Yet to Come By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Metal Gear Mayy Cry (OC Remix) By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Old Metal Gear By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Old Snake By Olimario1892 - DEMO

I only cut out the beginning of The Best is Yet to Come for looping purposes, so if anybody wants I can do the full version to. BTW, I'll post a video later concerning a problem I have. 6 of my songs play fine on the computer, but when I play them in the game it cuts off and plays a quiet sped up version of a different song I have. It's weird.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Loop de boop

La li lu le lo, la li lu le lo

Metal Gear - Red-Alert! Remix By Olimario1892
Metal Gear Solid - The Best is Yet to Come By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Metal Gear Mayy Cry (OC Remix) By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Old Metal Gear By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Old Snake By Olimario1892 - DEMO

I only cut out the beginning of The Best is Yet to Come for looping purposes, so if anybody wants I can do the full version to. BTW, I'll post a video later concerning a problem I have. 6 of my songs play fine on the computer, but when I play them in the game it cuts off and plays a quiet sped up version of a different song I have. It's weird.
I don't think you have to take the intro out to loop stuff, just enter the loop start in Dantarion's tool and it should loop once it gets to the end of the song. I could make a guide this week if anyone needs it, despite the fact that I just figured it out myself. :laugh:

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you have to take the intro out to loop stuff, just enter the loop start in Dantarion's tool and it should loop once it gets to the end of the song. I could make a guide this week if anyone needs it, despite the fact that I just figured it out myself. :laugh:
Well yeah I know how to loop and everything, just listen to my other songs (Red-Alert, Sanctuary, Sonic X...). Sorry for the confusion. I meant that I made that song (sometime in June with ISO hacking, ugh) before I knew how to loop by 14336 and the samples and everything. Then when I went back to loop it by 14336 it didn't sound right to me so I just left it. I apologize for not being so clear on that.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah I know how to loop and everything, just listen to my other songs (Red-Alert, Sanctuary, Sonic X...). Sorry for the confusion. I meant that I made that song (sometime in June with ISO hacking, ugh) before I knew how to loop by 14336 and the samples and everything. Then when I went back to loop it by 14336 it didn't sound right to me so I just left it. I apologize for not being so clear on that.
Oh well okay
I misunderstood, only just joined the thread :laugh:

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! It loops okay? I haven't had the time to play smash in a while, no time to test.
It sounds good to me, you can hear when it loops but only if you are looking for it, so nobody should hear the loop in Brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9OmoYwl8I

This is the video I was talking about. 6 of my songs play fine on the computer, but when I play them in the game it cuts off and plays a quiet sped up version of a different song I have. It's weird. So if anyone knows why this happens or if it has happened to them please tell me.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
It sounds good to me, you can hear when it loops but only if you are looking for it, so nobody should hear the loop in Brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9OmoYwl8I

This is the video I was talking about. 6 of my songs play fine on the computer, but when I play them in the game it cuts off and plays a quiet sped up version of a different song I have. It's weird. So if anyone knows why this happens or if it has happened to them please tell me.
Uh... is the starting loop point a multiple of 14336?
Is the song encoded at 32000 Hz?
I don't know if that causes this, but I've heard about problems like that.
I've also heard about problems where the song is longer than the original brawl song, but I don't know if that still happens with the current codes.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Uh... is the starting loop point a multiple of 14336? Yes

Is the song encoded at 32000 Hz? Yup

I've also heard about problems where the song is longer than the original brawl song. I guess it's possibly, but unlikely. I've had three of those songs in before, and they worked fine. Then when I raised the volume a little, that happened. I guess that might be the problem?

Well, thanks for taking the time to look at it, I appreciate the help.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Uh... is the starting loop point a multiple of 14336? Yes

Is the song encoded at 32000 Hz? Yup

I've also heard about problems where the song is longer than the original brawl song. I guess it's possibly, but unlikely. I've had three of those songs in before, and they worked fine. Then when I raised the volume a little, that happened. I guess that might be the problem?

Well, thanks for taking the time to look at it, I appreciate the help.
Then I dunno :laugh:
Well... I've heard stages which have music that changes often have problems with custom music... beyond that... :dizzy:

Beat

Smash Ace
This thread makes me so happy.

I know this is dumb, but is there a list of which songs play on which stages? The wii I play Brawl+ on is in the commuter area of my school, haha... So I can't just boot a wii to check the tracks. Any help would be huge, it'd save me from testing at school and coming back repeatedly. Shoulda made a list today. I'm dumb.

Beat

Smash Ace
On the front page :3
I'm officially the biggest ****** in history. I was using a file that came with the compiler program thingy called "tracklist" and it organized all the songs by the game they came from, i.e. all the Mario songs... Which is fine until you forget which songs play on Battlefield and FD, etc... Dumb, Beat. So dumb.

-100 internets for me.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Request(Might not loop properly, untested)
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey By BaconLegs - DEMO

And stuff I did for myself today

What is it about OC ReMix that makes perfectly loopable(and well looped if I do say so myself *polishes nails*) but chip tune songs
Cave Story - Moonsong By BaconLegs - DEMO
Cave Story - Last Battle By BaconLegs - DEMO
Cave Story - Running Hell By BaconLegs - DEMO

into awesome but unloopable monstrosities?(These just repeat)
Cave Story - Moon Rhapsody(OC ReMix) By BaconLegs - DEMO
Cave Story - Polar Star Overdrive(OC ReMix) By BaconLegs - DEMO

I've also discovered that you need to convert mp3s to the right format before you get the sample for looping, or it ends up wonky.
You can go ahead and mark any previously looped tracks of mine as yellow or red star :dizzy:
The original cave story music should be fine though.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Eyes of Flame sounds like Battlefield was born to have that music.
That's a great idea! I've been wondering what to do with all these leftover BRSTMs from requests.
I use the two hell themes I uploaded on mario bros 1-2 with the sacred grounds texture :chuckle:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I should probably move on from the kirby stuff with Blue Comet and Concert of the Starry Sky. Should I do the Megaman Zero remasterd tracks next or ZREO's Zelda orchestrated stuff?

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
I should probably move on from the kirby stuff with Blue Comet and Concert of the Starry Sky. Should I do the Megaman Zero remasterd tracks next or ZREO's Zelda orchestrated stuff?
I vote ZREO stuff... They did a really good job of re-orchestrating the Zelda games.

Marcellus Caesar

Smash Rookie
Alert! Alert! The carrier is approaching! All Brawlers must clear a path for the carrier! Time to get moving!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KCPFJKVK

This is a complete music pack of Blast Corps, a videogame made by Rare for the Nintendo 64. All of the game's soundtracks, from level music to warning music to victory tunes, are included in this file. This means that you can also replace characters' victory music with Blast Corps's own.

This pack was compiled and converted by Croi, a smasher who is quite active on fsmash.org, the Brawl Faux Finder. The name of the pack is "Time To Get Moving!", in homage to the Blast Corps cast.

All songs are already converted to the .brstm format.

Blast Corps - All music composed by Graeme Norgate

Level Music (to replace stage music)
Angel City - DEMO
Argent Towers - DEMO
Carrick Point - DEMO
Cromlech Court - DEMO
Echo Marches - DEMO
Gibbon's Gate - DEMO
Jade Plateau - DEMO
The Moon - DEMO
Orion Plaza - DEMO
Outland Farm - DEMO
Shuttle Gully - DEMO
Simian Acres - DEMO
Sleek Streets - DEMO
Tempest City - DEMO

Victory Tunes (to replace victory themes for characters)
Angel City (Victory) - DEMO
Argent Towers (Victory) - DEMO
Carrick Point (Victory) - DEMO
Cromlech Court (Victory) - DEMO
Echo Marches (Victory) - DEMO
Gibbon's Gate (Victory) - DEMO
Jade Plateau (Victory) - DEMO
The Moon (Victory) - DEMO
Orion Plaza (Victory) - DEMO
Outland Farm (Victory) - DEMO
Shuttle Gully (Victory) - DEMO
Simian Acres (Victory) - DEMO
Sleek Streets (Victory) - DEMO
Tempest City (Victory) - DEMO

Special Tunes & Miscellaneous Music (recommended to replace the Vault, Coin Launcher, Boss Battles, Notifications, etc., but feel free to replace stage music with these too!)
Angel City (Warning) - DEMO
Argent Towers (Warning) - DEMO
Bad News - DEMO
Blast Corps Credits - DEMO
Carrick Point (Warning) - DEMO
Choose Your Character - DEMO
Choose Your Planet - DEMO
Cromlech Court (Warning) - DEMO
Easy Fanfare - DEMO
Echo Marches (Warning) - DEMO
Enter Your Name - DEMO
Finished Fanfare - DEMO
Finished Fanfare (Moon Version) - DEMO
Fly-by Preview - DEMO
Found A Scientist! - DEMO
Level Select - DEMO
The Moon (Warning) - DEMO
Outland Farm (Warning) - DEMO
Promoted! - DEMO
Replay - DEMO
Shuttle Gully (Warning) - DEMO
Simian Acres (Warning) - DEMO
Stats - DEMO

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Alert! Alert! The carrier is approaching! All Brawlers must clear a path for the carrier! Time to get moving!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KCPFJKVK

This is a complete music pack of Blast Corps, a videogame made by Rare for the Nintendo 64. All of the game's soundtracks, from level music to warning music to victory tunes, are included in this file. This means that you can also replace characters' victory music with Blast Corps's own.

This pack was compiled and converted by Croi, a smasher who is quite active on fsmash.org, the Brawl Faux Finder. The name of the pack is "Time To Get Moving!", in homage to the Blast Corps cast.

All songs are already converted to the .brstm format.

Blast Corps - All music composed by Graeme Norgate

Level Music (to replace stage music)
Angel City - DEMO
Argent Towers - DEMO
Carrick Point - DEMO
Cromlech Court - DEMO
Echo Marches - DEMO
Gibbon's Gate - DEMO
Jade Plateau - DEMO
The Moon - DEMO
Orion Plaza - DEMO
Outland Farm - DEMO
Shuttle Gully - DEMO
Simian Acres - DEMO
Sleek Streets - DEMO
Tempest City - DEMO

Victory Tunes (to replace victory themes for characters)
Angel City (Victory) - DEMO
Argent Towers (Victory) - DEMO
Carrick Point (Victory) - DEMO
Cromlech Court (Victory) - DEMO
Echo Marches (Victory) - DEMO
Gibbon's Gate (Victory) - DEMO
Jade Plateau (Victory) - DEMO
The Moon (Victory) - DEMO
Orion Plaza (Victory) - DEMO
Outland Farm (Victory) - DEMO
Shuttle Gully (Victory) - DEMO
Simian Acres (Victory) - DEMO
Sleek Streets (Victory) - DEMO
Tempest City (Victory) - DEMO

Special Tunes & Miscellaneous Music (recommended to replace the Vault, Coin Launcher, Boss Battles, Notifications, etc., but feel free to replace stage music with these too!)
Angel City (Warning) - DEMO
Argent Towers (Warning) - DEMO
Bad News - DEMO
Blast Corps Credits - DEMO
Carrick Point (Warning) - DEMO
Choose Your Character - DEMO
Choose Your Planet - DEMO
Cromlech Court (Warning) - DEMO
Easy Fanfare - DEMO
Echo Marches (Warning) - DEMO
Enter Your Name - DEMO
Finished Fanfare - DEMO
Finished Fanfare (Moon Version) - DEMO
Fly-by Preview - DEMO
Found A Scientist! - DEMO
Level Select - DEMO
The Moon (Warning) - DEMO
Outland Farm (Warning) - DEMO
Promoted! - DEMO
Replay - DEMO
Shuttle Gully (Warning) - DEMO
Simian Acres (Warning) - DEMO
Stats - DEMO
You're a gentleman and a scholar, Marcellus, these are fantastic!

Marcellus Caesar

Smash Rookie
You're a gentleman and a scholar, Marcellus, these are fantastic!
Don't thank me, BaconLegs, I'm just advertising. The entire pack was the work of Croi, a Smasher friend of mine who doesn't have a Smash Boards account. The credit is all his; all I did was make the post all organized and colorful. :)

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Don't thank me, BaconLegs, I'm just advertising. The entire pack was the work of Croi, a Smasher friend of mine who doesn't have a Smash Boards account. The credit is all his; all I did was make the post all organized and colorful. :)
Oh nevermind, that's exactly what you did!
The red bits weren't links :dizzy:

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
To who ever's got extra time on their hands...

Can someone make a good quality (non-Youtube) BRSTM of the Touhou song "Bad Apple!!"? The new shadow art PV on NicoNico is just killing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkgK8eUdpAo

-

Oh and to anyone who cares, I think my Touhou BRSTM contributions to this thread will now cease. Too busy to contribute anymore.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
To who ever's got extra time on their hands...

Can someone make a good quality (non-Youtube) BRSTM of the Touhou song "Bad Apple!!"? The new shadow art PV on NicoNico is just killing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkgK8eUdpAo

-

Oh and to anyone who cares, I think my Touhou BRSTM contributions to this thread will now cease. Too busy to contribute anymore.
My friend had been telling me to watch that vid for a while. Holy crap, it was awesome.

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Look for it in the request thread, someone already did it.

I have it =)

Edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8761367&#post8761367 there is it! =)

Edit 2: btw, this is not the request thread...
Thanks.

You know, back in the day when the thread was dying and the few of us just did requests for the heck of it. The first post still wasn't updated back then either.

My friend had been telling me to watch that vid for a while. Holy crap, it was awesome.
I know rite? I'm going nuts over it.

Top Bottom