• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Turn on infinite looping in the 2sf plugin preferences. And the rocket is the only one that doesn't loop.
I checked the box that said "Play infinitely" and laser still didn't loop.
Sonic Colors (DS)
Sonic Colors (DS) - Act Clear By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Aquarium Park - Act 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Aquarium Park - Act 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Aquarium Park 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Asteroid Coaster - Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Asteroid Coaster - Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Asteroid Coaster 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Boss Clear By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Cyan Laser By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Drowning By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Final Boss - Part 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Final Boss - Part 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Main Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Mission Failed By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Normal Cutscene By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - One-Up By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Orange Rocket By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Planet Wisp - Act 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Planet Wisp - Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Planet Wisp 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Red Burst Transformation By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Sonic Simulator - Main Screen By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Special Stage By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Special Stage (Fast) By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Starlight Carnival - Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Starlight Carnival - Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Starlight Carnival 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Starlight Carnival/Asteroid Coaster Boss By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Starlight Carnival/Asteroid Coaster Boss (Pinch) By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Sweet Mountain - Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Sweet Mountain - Act 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Sweet Mountain 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Sweet Mountain/Aquarium Park Boss By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Sweet Mountain/Aquarium Park Boss (Pinch) By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Terminal Velocity By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort - Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort - Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort - Demo Version By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort Map By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort/Planet Wisp Boss By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Tropical Resort/Planet Wisp Boss (Pinch) By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Vs. Nega-Mother Wisp By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Colors (DS) - Yellow Drill By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So funny that we practically have all the music in both versions and the game isn't even out in the US yet :p
The power of teamwork.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
So funny that we practically have all the music in both versions and the game isn't even out in the US yet :p
The power of teamwork.
"THE REAL SUPER POWER OF TEAMWORK" <-- The first thing that popped into my head :p

But it's interesting looking at the traffic that Sonic Colors brought to my website. It went from 3679 pageviews between 253 unique visitors to 18274 pageviews between 1661 unique visitors. But what's even more interesting is the fact that the average time on the site actually slightly increased to 22 minutes, and the bounce rate stayed at a constant 25%. This means that 25% of visitors left after viewing only one page. There were an average of 8 pages per visitor.
Firefox also remained the dominant browser with 50% of visits being from Firefox compared to IE's 25% and Chrome's 16%, which is rather odd considering the average browser market shares across the internet.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
@moosehunter

I always upload to my mediafire first and look for YouTube demos in case they get scrapped for a pop.
And I didn't notice anything really wrong with the loop.. *listen on Winamp, then BCM*

Sounds fine on Winamp...
..ah, I see! You managed to get that drum roll out of there.
Might use that version instead. *yoinks* Thanks!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
@moosehunter

I always upload to my mediafire first and look for YouTube demos in case they get scrapped for a pop.
And I didn't notice anything really wrong with the loop.. *listen on Winamp, then BCM*

Sounds fine on Winamp...
..ah, I see! You managed to get that drum roll out of there.
Might use that version instead. *yoinks* Thanks!
Well, in this case it wasn't that there was a pop, there was too much of a delay between the beat before the loop point and the beat after the loop point. You got it right on the short one, I don't know what happened on the long one. It's just always a good idea to keep the proper tempo through the loop point if you know what I mean.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Right, of course I know what you mean!
I dunno why I settled for that on the long one...oh well.
I was also kinda worried about the beginning of the short one since it popped in BrawlBox but not Goldwave. Probably just a volume issue (Goldwave was quieter). Though I did shift it an extra couple hundred to get that drumbeat to finish, heh. It was causing the popping.

Anyway, sleep time. Will probably be continuing to yearn for--wait a second.
Could you point me to a rip of the original GBA WarioWare's OST? I realllly wanna make two Pyoro BRSTMs for Obstacle Course.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I should mention that the first and third Pyoro songs are split up into three parts. The first Pyoro song has the melody, the drums and the organ seperately, where as the third song has the melody, hi-hats and then a third part which has kick drums and some extra instruments. Here's two YouTube videos I uploaded featuring both these tunes which start with the melody then add one of the "parts" on top after each loop. Perhaps if you loop them, you can loop each one seperately, and also have one with either two or all 3 together?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-F0Yi5FFG8 -- Stage 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7rF3fwkOD4 -- Stage 3

Also, I should warn you, the GSF set has a loud pop sound at the beginning of most tracks (which is also heard in the first YouTube video). Also, for songs like Drifting Away, Four Seasons and Dr Crygor's Bathroom Jam, there are seperate miniGSFs for different parts of the song, and also a single GSF featuring the entire song, so if you wanted a looping version of Four Seasons, you could use the one called "Four Seasons (Full)", like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMEWVXrRiZQ

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Check a few posts up for the Sonic Colors (DS) music. I also found the special stage music. I could make 3 different BRSTMs for the different speeds.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
moosehunter, your site isn't processing

As of this post, there is 1 upload and 3 updates, the upload, by Segtendo was uploaded about 30 minutes ago and still hasn't processed.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
if anyone cares (you should :D)
i've made a thread over at DoujinStyle that i am using to keep track of all Touhou Arrange BRSTM's ive made so far. im busy converting other songs in my library so i dont have all of them uploaded yet

http://www.doujinstyle.com/forum/index.php?/topic/52892-touhou-brstm-thread/

unfortunately you need an account to be able to see the thread, but its worth it. its steadily growing....

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Is it me, or is anybody's uploading speed suck? It's taking FOREVER to upload some BRSTMS -.-

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Here's some music from Super Mario Sunshine sans sound effects:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/temporarycrap/smsfbb.mp3

Sadly, it's mono. Hopefully somebody with the right hardware will do a rip of SMS soon. Either that or somebody does some work on Dolphin's LLE plugin.

I guess I 'll join in the making Segtendo jealous thing.

I used to have the speed that Segtendo does. I had to a trip to the community college when I did my initial upload to my website. It took about 2-3 seconds to upload most 5-7 MB brstms. It was then that I decided that I needed to make a queue system. The server didn't like processing 30 brstms at one time.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Same place I got the WarioWare Inc. OST. Zophar's Domain. Yeah, the quality is actually that iffy in-game, too...definitely doesn't do the soundtrack justice.

EDIT: Pretty sure I fixed the pop on Credits. Uploading that now, then working on the others.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure but I have the Interpolation set to "None". That has a big difference in sound. The Wario Land 4 BRSTMs and that one WarioWare BRSTM I uploaded was made with the interpolation set to "none". Normally it's set to "Bilinear" or something like that.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I forgot about the interpolation. I had also set mine to none. Does the hardware perform interpolation functions on the audio? I would assume that it wouldn't.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The only map I have left is Aquarium Park's. Having a little trouble getting a good-sounding loop.
I updated my "Buttville (The Decent)" BRSTM. I shaved off 4 MB from that sucker by finding an earlier loop.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
The only map I have left is Aquarium Park's. Having a little trouble getting a good-sounding loop.
I updated my "Buttville (The Decent)" BRSTM. I shaved off 4 MB from that sucker by finding an earlier loop.
So it was about 10 MB before?

Top Bottom